Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETH] Ethereum = Scam - page 3. (Read 60193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 28, 2017, 02:31:38 AM
it took only three years and then that the rareness of 100% fraud became the world's second crypto currency! =)

Why ?
See my first comment on page one years ago and then my last comment yesterday.

It was pumped and manipulated into the top spot.
Which drew in noobs like you lining up to defend it for one reason... profits $$$

Profits amount to anything.
It is no metric of validity.

LEO Coin was successful then too and look how that turned out noobs.
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 27, 2017, 04:30:46 PM
I don't think that Ethereum is a scam. Because most of the ICO now in this industry they used Ethereum as way of payment in every ico that rise up in this forum. Meaning, it is very useful for every token that will have a project here. And moreover, according to the rumors that Ethereum is the next into bitcoin in the near future.

All this ICO provide good buy preassure. And a lot of this stake company is hodl by their CEO just to scam exit. You raise literrally millions without working produt... It will be bad for ethereum in the future, a think it will me a good 'dip' in price in time. But the token plateform will survive because it's a great tech Smiley
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 04:25:29 PM
I don't think that Ethereum is a scam. Because most of the ICO now in this industry they used Ethereum as way of payment in every ico that rise up in this forum. Meaning, it is very useful for every token that will have a project here. And moreover, according to the rumors that Ethereum is the next into bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 03:13:36 PM
Yes the founders of Etherum made a lot of money,but hey the technology behinds Ethereum is no adopted for so many things and the Ether itself is not going anywhere
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 03:06:42 PM
I don't think Ethereum is scam because Ethereum is not just only a currency,it’s a Blockchain platform powered by the Ether cryptocurrency.Their technology is just too good to not break through.Ethereum becomes more mainstream and widely accepted so the currency valuations are expected to surge further.And Ethereum is second most favourable coin after Bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 80
November 27, 2017, 03:00:22 PM
it took only three years and then that the rareness of 100% fraud became the world's second crypto currency! =)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 27, 2017, 06:43:42 AM
Certainly it was not a scam..
It appears that Vitalik was the next Satoshi Nakamoto.. hehe

No noob.. not quite.

Satoshi did not premine and keep a fuck ton of the coins then dump them.
Nor did Satoshi buy up vast amounts like Butters did as users reported here on page 1.
Satoshi did not manipulate and blatantly pump the coin.
Satoshi did not launch an "ICO".
Satoshi put out a "currency" ..Butters did not.

ETH is a scam.. no matter how many idiot noobs flood in buying it for profits.

All i see and hear is greedy corrupt immoral little noobs chanting.. no, no, no in the face of undeniable evidence.
Uhmm noobs.. yeah, yeah, yeah  Cheesy
Activity: 57
November 27, 2017, 06:25:24 AM
All of a sudden when ethereum prices are on a sharp surge, this thread from 3 years back is being actively commented on. Seems things have changed quite a lot in the past 3 years and Ethereum has proved its potential on every scale. Can't call it a scam now
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 06:05:27 AM
why is this thread even still going, it's almost 4 years old!
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
November 27, 2017, 02:27:44 AM

Lolz!

Ethereum = $ 450 today.

Tongue

I believe this has taught you the lesson and wish you could have invested big money when it was cheap for you. Never underestimate the coins which are being operated by Vitalik in first place, I'm not his supporter or something like that but the guy is having real talent on how to manage things here. So you better see it now yourself with solid proof that Ether is not a scam and it will never be. Yeah, the smart contracts which are made and published by other founders could be scam in first place but not this beauty, this one is the greater future than anything else. I bet you that ETH = 1K next year and it would be better if you keep the money ready to invest into it rather than saying it scam. Because this the coin which will replicate the past of bitcoin and well we do not want to regret so invest . :-)
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 10:29:43 PM
Etherum is increasing in price and it is currently close to $ 500. The community is very supportive of Etherum and just behind the bitcoin, there is no reason for Etherum to be deceived. While most ICO projects are developed on Etherum.
i do still believe on ethereum. maybe its just bad side of ethereum. even though eth still the best project that still uses by many people
Activity: 62
November 26, 2017, 10:15:59 PM
Etherum is increasing in price and it is currently close to $ 500. The community is very supportive of Etherum and just behind the bitcoin, there is no reason for Etherum to be deceived. While most ICO projects are developed on Etherum.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 25, 2017, 07:50:28 PM
Ethereum might be the Next Big Thing in altcoins. Over 10,000,000 ETH sold during the first day, which equals to 5000 BTC.
People are crazy about this IPO, they're selling their jewellery and even cars to buy ETH!
talking about today?yes ethereum is one of the largest and valuable coins in the crypto world and no doubt about it that in another next 3 years ether progress will continue to satisfy the faithfull holders and traders of ether so lets be positive about the ether future
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 06:42:36 PM
So far I'm only a beginner right here, I haven't got full of nowledge about in bitcoin, Ikm in the stage of understanding procedure. For which I do now's bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.'

this forum is good, but i found it very risky because of threads like this
you can find projects here, but its very important to make your own research in other platforms
there are projects that popular here but they are not really good investment (scams) =]
Activity: 13
November 25, 2017, 06:33:59 PM
So far I'm only a beginner right here, I haven't got full of nowledge about in bitcoin, Ikm in the stage of understanding procedure. For which I do now's bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.'
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 23, 2017, 11:36:28 PM
I do not agree with this view, anything has its value, the success of ETH is by no means accidental, ICO also has the value of existence.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 23, 2017, 09:37:38 PM
Amazing how in 2014, Ethereum seemed like a scam! It's second to Bitcoin now! What a turn around!
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
November 22, 2017, 03:14:20 PM
Certainly it was not a scam..
It appears that Vitalik was the next Satoshi Nakamoto.. hehe
Activity: 131
November 22, 2017, 01:32:36 PM
Hmmm are you sure? this doesn't really add up imo

If it were a scam governments wouldn't be subscribing to it or adopting it.. or adjusting to accommodate the change that smart contracts bring... smh
Activity: 54
November 22, 2017, 01:26:46 PM
Pretty funny reading from the beginning lol

What did you learn? Is it a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: