Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETH] ethpyramid.tk Dynamic Pyramid *Highest Volume* 0% Fee for 50+ Ether - page 4. (Read 7989 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I didn't receive ANY payout yet from this pyramid and now, there are 114 people that are waiting for their payouts...

Are you sure this pyramid really works?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Let's celebrate milestones like $50.000/$100.000 processed with articles on crypto news sites or introduce some big players to show the world the power of this pyramid in realtime!

Sounds good.
Amazing how such a small piece of code on Ethereum ( 130 lines ) has already paid out more than $70,000 in such a short timespan.

Ethereum (and this Pyramid) are awesome  Cool
Activity: 13
Let's celebrate milestones like $50.000/$100.000 processed with articles on crypto news sites or introduce some big players to show the world the power of this pyramid in realtime!
yeah volume today was pretty high compared to the previous days, looking forward to the weekend  Smiley
Activity: 182
Definitely has a spike in activity today Smiley. I think honestly the biggest reason for the slow down over last few days, was people holding their ETH due to it skyrocketing. But value is falling again, so people are more lax with it once more.
So it this pyramid rocks again?  Grin
Activity: 11
Transactions are coming in, 1000 ETH today? What u think?
I've just posted this pyramid on various websites, traffic is coming  Grin

Where is it ?
Transactions are coming in, 1000 ETH today? What u think?
I've just posted this pyramid on various websites, traffic is coming  Grin
Crazy friday guys, crazy friday...  Grin
Let the pyramid rock!  Smiley

Is it 6 PM yet?

In 1.5 hours it's 6 PM
But popularity is already increasing  Smiley

Some smart guys are fighting each other to get entries in early  Grin
Activity: 13
Let the pyramid rock!  Smiley

Is it 6 PM yet?
You guys can vote for this on the new poll.
I can set special payout for Friday if you guys are interested, along with lower fee depending on the payout. Let me know what you guys are interested in.

If you guys want a lower payout, I will set the fee lower. But a higher payout will in turn come with a higher fee.

I am working on some other projects(not pyramids or anything Tongue), but the data so far from this pyramid has given me some ideas for a fully autonomous pyramid, that could reboot on its own. Over the days I may ask your opinions in regards to this pyramid, ONLY IF you guys would want me to create an additional one, I don't wanna cannibalize this pyramid or leave it out in the dark.
Need to do that every friday :p $$
Activity: 11
I can help and send 10/15 ETH to the pyramid tomorrow

Cool Grin Almost Friday  Cool
I can help and send 10/15 ETH to the pyramid tomorrow
I'm considering to do something crazy this Friday, so we will be having the same high speed payouts as last Friday  Grin
It has currently slowed down during the weekend because there were some big whales on Friday who were sending 100 and 150 ETH.
Of course they aren't getting filled with the 1 and 2 ETH that are being sent currently.

For upcoming Friday, I have an idea of how to get some crazy speeds going once these 100 and 150 ETH orders are out of the way.
But before I can do that the pyramid needs to fill a bit up with more orders in the 10 and 20 ETH range, because I won't be able to fill everything myself...

So be ready, first come, first serve  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: