Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH fail 2018?! - page 17. (Read 5223 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
At the end of the year we will sum up. Another whole block ahead. Everything can change dramatically.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:31:59 PM
in the past few months it has been very difficult to rise and even continue to decline even to rise very low, I believe ETH is able to rise in this situation because of the high quality and faforit coins that investors can do and wait and be patient to survive for the future to be stable
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
We have to admit that this year many excellent projects have faced a temporary decline. Ethereum was no exception, prices also decreased significantly. But I believe that Ethereum is of great importance for the development of the crypto market, so it will gradually restore its previous positions from next year.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
I think ETH did not fail in 2018, it's just that ETH takes time to make  ETH price rise again and provide profits for its investors.
Activity: 132
September 13, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
eversince have been into cryptocurrency i have se a situation where etherum will fall like this,,this year has been worst for cryptocurrency  not only etherum ,,but etherum just fall from 800$ to 177$ imagine such a disastrous that happen to etherum ,,but with time the prices will soon peak its state
Activity: 86
September 13, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
In my opinion, the ethereum can not fail this year, and in the next one too. A lot of successful projects have been created on its basis. If the ethereum fails, then the whole market is also a failure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 13, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
the price of eth dropped in this year does not mean it failed, we can learn the price of bitcoin in 2013, the price is just below eth at the moment. but immediately bitcoin prices rose dramatically at the end of 2017 with eth. the lesson we can take is Digital Asset Trade is a high-risk activity. Digital Asset prices are very volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. Please use extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell Digital Asset, you must be patient if you want to get a good price to sell
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 01:05:53 PM
ETH fail 2018?!
What do you think guys ,can we see again price $ 10 ?
Although in recent months the crypto market has been falling and the ETH has fallen to $ 187.49. But let's not think ETH to fail in 2018. I think this may be the final reversal before the ETH rises. Because we see that Bitcoin does not decrease rapidly, ETH drops dramatically. So i think buying ETH is now rich and ETH will not go down $ 10. Shocked
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
ll that we saw last year was speculative growth. After the market turns around, I think organic growth will start with occasional splashes. Such a colossal and sharp growth will not, but we will see the planned growth of the market, including the ethereum

The latest price situations was having good signs that eth price will soon to recovering up it's previous percentage of losses. But right now it slowly went up higher with smaller price climbs, and remain stable for a certain manner. However an idea of eth fail of 2018, wasn't believable for everybody who still holds bigger portions of eth which made it more stronger in the community of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
We can never prejudice against ETH now that it fail 2018,something positive might happen and Ethan pump back to 800$ before the end of the year
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:50:47 PM
ETH fail 2018?!
What do you think guys ,can we see again price $ 10 ?
I personally hold the opinion that now the cost of Ethereum has reached its minimum prices. Gradually, the market situation should stabilize. Therefore, I expect next year the appearance of several promising updates Ethereum and the gradual recovery of prices.
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 12:46:44 PM
ETH is not failed in 2018. ETH is the second most popular cryptocurrency in the crypto market after bitcoin. So, you can’t say that ETH is failed in this year. There is no possibility that the price will be $10.
Activity: 73
September 13, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
i think it's not just ethereum, every altcoins was crashing so it's not fair we said just ethereum. but i think it's quite right, with ethereum popularity on icos platform ethereum is quite fail to keep it value on 2018
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
I saw a lot of ico projects that moved their ethereum to exchangers and there was a very large sell order, I think that's what made ethereum prices fall, investor confidence in ico platform ethereum also decreased

I also think this is the main reason that ETH price drops so sharply. I do not undertand how they do it, ICO projects need capital to build and develop, but this is not the right solution. The lower the ETH price, the more hesitant the investor is to participate in ICO projects

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 13, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
I saw a lot of ico projects that moved their ethereum to exchangers and there was a very large sell order, I think that's what made ethereum prices fall, investor confidence in ico platform ethereum also decreased

I do not know why they do that, I think if they exchange eth now it will obviously hurt them and their investors of course
they look like a bad project , the best choice might be for the ico project they can pause their project until the market conditions are stable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:42:40 AM
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:42:13 AM
If this situation is projected onto the schedule of supply and demand curves, then the equilibrium point in the range of $ 10 will mean that the ethereum is not at all in demand at the moment and there is no demand for it. We can assume that either ICO as a tool for attracting investments also died or just moved to another blockchain platform and the ethereum died alone.
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 13, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
I suppose that this year the fall of Ethereum is already coming to an end. The positive trend of the price increase for Ethereum should go up after making the necessary decisions on bitcoin at the end of this month.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
Can't see it failing personally, it's got problems scaling but still a cheap buy at these prices and worth the risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:09:52 AM
ll that we saw last year was speculative growth. After the market turns around, I think organic growth will start with occasional splashes. Such a colossal and sharp growth will not, but we will see the planned growth of the market, including the ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: