Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth founder says crypto could go to zero anytime - page 2. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
He also said few years ago  that by now ethereum will have bigger transaction number then visa system and look how that turned out so far.Crypto is hear to stay because there is still a lot of money to be made from it
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
It is such activities that can bring crypto to an abrupt end. The way people in the cryptocurrency market keep scamming others for their hard earned money, in the name of posing as ICO admins and this keeps going on without being regulated. The volatile market is another thing worth worrying about.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
One thing i know is that crypto cannot get back to zero now. He might have sold all he had and perhaps does not want any other person to gain from this. For this reason, he might start forecasting negative to crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
The news is not new anymore, perhaps it's made to protect people, why do you think people are always advice to invest what they can afford to lose? Crypto could go back to zero anytime from now since it an investment so we all need to prepare.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Well of course,if there's a major problem that occurred in a crypto,people trust will plummet and the value would go to zero.With that in mind,you have to be careful when investing and choosing on what to invest.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
That‘s the problem of hope and real contribution, if you really invest some imitated coin that's because you believe these coins will boom in the future, these things happen again and again in the cryptoworld. Although those imitated coins may not have a real contribution to the community, there is hope for bitcoin or other important coins when bullish market comes, those coins will go to an unbelievable stage.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Any crypto user should know that this is true. Why do you think people are always telling you to invest only what you can afford to lose? That is because no matter how well the coins are doing now, there is always the possibility that the price of the coin will crash back to zero. That is a risk that you should familiarize yourself with before you invest.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Yes, It can really happen anytime. No one knows about it. Bitcoin can surpass the million dollars within a few months and it can go down under 1K USD within one month. So, It is very tough to say exactly something about crypto. But I think crypto will survive more years. Don't know but I want to see bitcoin in the sky-high price when I will be senior. Grin
Activity: 156
That is a possibility when it comes to any investment, there is always risks involved so you should keep in mind that any time, any thing can happen that will make the price fall back to zero and you lose all your money. It is good to be prepared for all eventuality. This is why you should only invest money that you are willing to lose into cryptos.
Activity: 86
By and large;Well it all depends on where we place our valuable moneys. I absolutely love to invest in businesses that are showing promise and have a chance of success. I do not like to just invest in the next hyped up coin or token. Does the business model look good for investors? Does it have a good team whereby I can have confidence in them? Is the product or service disruptive enough or beneficial to the world community at large so it solves a big problem? Are the returns on my investment going to be decent over a medium to long term period of time? These are the things I am looking for so I invest in businesses, more than just the tokens.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
which the founder of ethereum says is actually very true, the price of ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies can be very cheap and even worthless when cryptocurrency is not overused and there have been so many failures. the most egregious is the token or coin that has no supply limit.
I also had time to think about how long the cryptocurrency will be used and demanded, a time when it is not desirable must be all the price of the coin is no value, so now should be immediately used because it can happen anytime.
Activity: 280
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

The news information you gave about Vitalik is very belated and could cause so much FUD in the community. Please let us try as much as possible to stop posting comments that could cause panic for many investors no matter how realistic we think we are. Thanks
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

Many people have become greedy lately. That's why ICO price often don't make sense. I see some ICO projects are seeking only quick profit. I am glad that Mr Butterin said that, it's good call for us.
Yeah invest only to the amount that you can afford to loose and don't be greedy. Let's all remember that at any time price can go to zero and we had no guarantee that we can get profits in here. This is a full of speculation about the price with no real identity.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

I think the author only emphasizes the title of the article, from what I read vitalik just say not to believe in scammers who imitate twitter account, here we already know the votalitas in cryptocurrency where the worst is cryptocurrency is not worth or zero, and the safest for investment is buying traditional assets.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
which the founder of ethereum says is actually very true, the price of ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies can be very cheap and even worthless when cryptocurrency is not overused and there have been so many failures. the most egregious is the token or coin that has no supply limit.
Activity: 50
Don't you read this type of word from him a several tine in a year?? Cheesy Cheesy .  I think he enjoys to say this. But it's also true that always invest in crypto what you can afford to loose. As we all know crypto market is just in a beta stage. Anything can happen dude
Activity: 1358
Yep some cryptocurrency could become zero mostly scam cryptocurrency just like bitconnect remember, we should not put all our money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
I am worried about this. the fluctuations are disturbing in the meantime.
 but I have been following it for about 6 months and can not be said to be very stable for shan. see bitcoin prices
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Vitalik says it several times a year.

And i do not know if i will still believe on this kind of things as i always heat it many times. I do also have my own realizations but never did i think about touching it down to zero.  Eth's founder just said that not just to warn investora but also to spread fud that affect eth and other altcoin's price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Taking statements out of context always creates unnecessary furor. This was no prediction, just common sense whereby keeping in mind the nascent stage and volatility of crypto, it would be prudent to invest in traditional assets in comparison to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: