Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH GETTING DUMPED HARD!!!! - page 30. (Read 55202 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 269
March 18, 2016, 01:58:05 PM
It doesn't have to end like this. We could, you know, all of us, buy back in.

Or maybe.

Nah.

I still feel positively about this. At least people had a chance to use Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
March 18, 2016, 12:36:48 PM
I was a strong supporter of Ethereum. I had the chance to buy the majority of my coins in the sub 0,01BTC range. I escaped from it because holding some ETH now is like climbing a building in an ascensor with a grenade in the hand. I don't want to be too greey, and likely multiplied by near 5 my initial capital, so I'm happy Wink ! A big hit has been gave to the cedibility of the coin after this fiasco of the two last days.

Which fiasco are you speeking about?

The fiasco is the big dump. That might not be the most suitable word for this case, but you can't get the idea. The price has been near halved, so the list of burned people is long, really long Undecided...
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
March 18, 2016, 10:43:49 AM
It it slices through $10, the uptrend line is broken to the downside, and panic will ensue.

It is all over. Get out now!

I called the top exactly.

As I said, it started on the Pi Day March 13/14 as predicted and it was still an illusion, but now it is becoming more apparently (yet many will fail to sell because they are still stuck in the delusion):

Myself, I think that Etherium has some ways to go

The illusion of the dip which is actually a crash enveloping as you described, even has you fooled.

There aren't many pumpers. There is stoat posting from numerous accounts he purchased. Minecache is stoat.

Then there are the rest of you, who hanging on for it to go higher before you sell. Which is exactly the top of a bubble when you all can't buy any more because you are all-in.

There won't be new millionaires announced and a long drawn out bubble as for Bitcoin in 2013 (there isn't that much money being actually injected, rather just insiders buying from themselves). This will be a short-lived pump because it has no fundamental support. Just a bunch idiots calmly thinking they won't be the last man out the door, when 1000 to 10,000 speculators fight their way through one exit.

I suppose the upcoming implosion of ETH will clean out the altcoin sector, because very few will have the remaining money and nerve to buy any risky altcoins. And yeah I know ETH isn't risky at all.  Roll Eyes

A major new release of Ethereum is scheduled for Pi Day, Monday 14th March 2016. What effect will this Homestead release have on the Ethereum price indices?

And ETH declined 10%. Buy the hyped rumor, sell the underwhelming news.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/market-talk/market-talk-pi-day-march-14th-2016/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 18, 2016, 10:17:52 AM
I wonder what the bottom price would be. Anyone who have an opinion what an good price will be to buy some.

I think that the ETH bottom price would be 1-2$,its recent price hike was just a hype after the satoshi round table meeting.
And after that look at the ETH now dropping and dropping.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 18, 2016, 10:03:45 AM
I wonder what the bottom price would be. Anyone who have an opinion what an good price will be to buy some.

The skyrocket time is fueled by hype and Bitcoin's storm.
If you remove this from the equation, actually nothing exist at opposite of the X.

The bottom should be the next river of news, intrinsic hype and Bitcoin problems. Level? Don't risk you money, only stay watching.
March 18, 2016, 09:52:29 AM
This shitcoin, ipo, ponzi, premine, valueless coin will drop below $2 before bitcoin halving.

Why so negative, a lots of people cashed out. Bitcoin also needed this sort of thing, to ease the Bitcoin shills block size drama stress.

Why so sure about buying in ? Wanna join the bagholders fraternity? I'm thinking whether to buy or not to buy, not about the bottom.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
March 18, 2016, 09:50:34 AM
Activity: 717
March 18, 2016, 09:49:29 AM
This shitcoin, ipo, ponzi, premine, valueless coin will drop below $2 before bitcoin halving.
March 18, 2016, 09:46:37 AM
I hope it 'll maybe stop crashing in the 4 $ range, who knows.
Maybe I'll buy in, let's see.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2016, 08:48:50 AM
Drops like these make the market look a lot healthier. The interesting question is if it will touch 0.015 again or not. I have a small bet on that it does, more probably though, it doesn't.
I speculate that the top for this uptrend will be around 0.1. Volume will tell when the time is ripe.
ETH has made the crypto game fun after years of boredom.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 18, 2016, 08:46:35 AM
I sold this shitcoin some hours ago.

May be will be a good pump the next weeks. I'm watching.

I'm still thinking than it's a great speculative shitcoin, the game isn't over.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 18, 2016, 08:30:20 AM
Great dump, even better then expected Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
March 18, 2016, 07:56:08 AM
I dont even pretend to understand blockchain technology in detail and ethereum but you guys are dumber than me,ALOT.Value of BTC is made of people beliefs +some shops that accept it,therefore you could say its value is backed a bit by the fact that it is somewhat accepted.Well, value of altcoins is made only of speculation (people hoping to get rich / make some profit with small investments) and are backed by nothing unless they have very promising technology in them,and considering this aspect ethereum atm is dominating every crypto out there,including btc.Ofc this doesnt mean it will succeed and wont mean it will stop people from releasing something much more advanced.Any crypto can be dumped and lose easily a big portion of its value,including bitcoin,but lets assume they would ALL be dumped and reach same market cap.What distinguish them in this situation?Well,their technology.

Yes you got the real point of real cryptocoin! In the beginners bitcoin create huge hope , many people got rich with nothing! Media everywhere in the world has such big impact to the mass! Now People living in the hope of another bitcoin .....but only big  investor will make huge money by the hopes of the people....that is called speculation!
 I knew it could happen one day, i remember on eth forum,  few weeks ago,someone was selling out from exchange more than 200K ethereum, can immagine 200K for 13 dollars each , and i think is the same person whu is dumping all the ethereum, and i would have than same if i had same ammount of ethereum, can immagine i could sell this ethereum to people and buy new house, new car , new holyday champaign, nice woman!....what you do with 200K ethereum , better to have fresh fiat cash!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 18, 2016, 07:32:37 AM
I dont even pretend to understand blockchain technology in detail and ethereum but you guys are dumber than me,ALOT.Value of BTC is made of people beliefs +some shops that accept it,therefore you could say its value is backed a bit by the fact that it is somewhat accepted.Well, value of altcoins is made only of speculation (people hoping to get rich / make some profit with small investments) and are backed by nothing unless they have very promising technology in them,and considering this aspect ethereum atm is dominating every crypto out there,including btc.Ofc this doesnt mean it will succeed and wont mean it will stop people from releasing something much more advanced.Any crypto can be dumped and lose easily a big portion of its value,including bitcoin,but lets assume they would ALL be dumped and reach same market cap.What distinguish them in this situation?Well,their technology.
legendary
March 18, 2016, 07:09:57 AM
yes,  can immagine ,now it come spring and summer, people have to plan holydays to maldives or any other nice beatifull place, so need to exchange eth with real cash! do you know what i means? Grin
big investors eat in the big plate!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 18, 2016, 07:05:50 AM
getting dumped, off course, people that owner more than 100K eth dump , i will do the same if had such huge ammount ! fiat is fiat you can buy anything with fiat, with eth you can sell to everyone and get fresh fiat! Grin
das make any sense what i say?

"...you can buy anything with fiat..."

you can't buy the moon with ETH.
legendary
March 18, 2016, 07:02:30 AM
getting dumped, off course, people that owner more than 100K eth dump , i will do the same if had such huge ammount ! fiat is fiat you can buy anything with fiat, with eth you can sell to everyone and get fresh fiat! Grin
das make any sense what i say?
Activity: 560
March 18, 2016, 06:37:22 AM
I was a strong supporter of Ethereum. I had the chance to buy the majority of my coins in the sub 0,01BTC range. I escaped from it because holding some ETH now is like climbing a building in an ascensor with a grenade in the hand. I don't want to be too greey, and likely multiplied by near 5 my initial capital, so I'm happy Wink ! A big hit has been gave to the cedibility of the coin after this fiasco of the two last days.

Which fiasco are you speeking about?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 18, 2016, 05:53:04 AM
so the journey of ether seems to have come to an end. or it might still have one last pump in it, but i realy doubt that.

Not even close.  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 18, 2016, 05:48:56 AM
so the journey of ether seems to have come to an end. or it might still have one last pump in it, but i realy doubt that.
Pages:
Jump to: