Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH goes from 11 $ to almost 1000 $. What about Waves? - page 2. (Read 876 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
There is  huge gulf between Waves and Ethereum, Waves is just an exchange platform what people don't understand is that the project came out at the right time and was greatly overvalued even then, this can't compare to Binance or NEO talkless of ICO all the talk of smart contract release won't do that much to the price
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
You can't compare apples to oranges.. Ethereum was first of its kind when it was released. Waves offered many different things and couldn't even become succesful on these claims. I am really curious about Waves future as its going to have ot of problems to solve.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
Waves now is still in price that purchasing it offer very big profit in this year even, so just buying it even today can be so profitable for long and short term holding. In my opinion waves is just waiting for people to understand it and after that it will just pump to the moon.
Activity: 630
Both are completely different. Ethereum can run dapps whereas waves is just a token machine. The good thing about waves is that it is very easy to use, but it means there are too many scammy coins that are worthless. Ethereum is complicated but it has both scam and serious projects on it's blockchain.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
of course
the simple answer of that just , eth platfrom is most popular adopted for ICO
i dont say waves is not popular, waves also good project , but for now they not yet comparable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If you look closely at the price charts, you can see that the waves sink in price no less than the Ethereum. Now all the coins are suffering.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Nothing is impossible as long as users keep on endorsing waves to reach out many people then little by little people and investor will keep on eye with the coin and some of them will start investing and some will keep amount of it for holding.
Activity: 434
I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

Do you think is this possible to Waves?  Wink
It is really not so difficult to understand, waves is a good project one that I think will have a bigger value in the future but you cannot really expect to have the same market cap of Ethereum, if waves wants to have the same market cap or a bigger one, it will need to surpass Ethereum so most icos will need to come in waves instead of Ethereum.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

yes is possible for wave to grow up to that extent but what is there is that we have to give it time to comes up,
ether didn't just rise a day it takes gradual process to come so the same as wave too.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Anyone here thinking waves will just stay at this price?  Nothing seems to happen to it etc.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Waves has great potential. The team works quite well, the internet sites are very nice, the sending speeds are very good, the transfer fees are very low. I do not think there's a reason for not rising. They all need a pump

I don't think that WAVES is a good project to invest in now. ETH looks much more promising. I would not compare them. WAVES will not be able to pass along the path of ETH 2017. But maybe they will release a really cool DEX soon and this will bring them to the next level.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Almost $1000? It reached $1200 worth so it's not just "almost". This is a simple citing that Ethereum is an extra ordinary altcoin that can crack up your expectations. If it reaches that high price that easy, I wouldn't be surprise if it cost same as BTC in the future.
Ethereum indeed crossed 1k dollars and it is capable of gaining this much rather more value in the future. Now that bitcoin is suffering decline, it is not possible for ETH to put a great show all by itself. How much good or tough Ethereum might become but it won’t happen ever that it will be standing at the same level as bitcoin will. There is always one champion and no one else can take its place. Bitcoin is the champion of digital market.
Activity: 261

There maybe some factors affecting why Waves price isn't improving like the devs are still trying to look for more ways to improve it or something. Also, eventhough some coins are the same in nature there are still factors that may affect the coin's growth and everything depends on how its developers and the team behind it work on its growth. Most of the altcoins are based on ETH platform so I guess that is one advantage of Etherium over other altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Waves has great potential. The team works quite well, the internet sites are very nice, the sending speeds are very good, the transfer fees are very low. I do not think there's a reason for not rising. They all need a pump
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

I don't think based on what is happening now any coins or tokens can actually get that type of upwards price movement but we actually need to see things from reality point. Ethereum had that progress because 2017 was a crypto currencies year and the pumping was real but this year 2018 wave cannot make such progress because we have many issues against bitcoin.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
Waves is a very good project, but it hasn't done well last year. On the other hand, Ethereum has pumped hard and has reached around $1400.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
Every Waves Hodler is waiting for the Smart Contracts with turing complete feature, which is going to be released in Q4 this year. After that Waves will see a huge rise.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

For me in my own opinion Waves is the next coin from ETH and just my speculation or prediction that I based on what I've searched in the fundamentals of Waves for me could possibly reach $100 or more but we don't know when but Waves is very worth for holding long term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
The way I see it, there's room for more than one protocol or blockchain. Waves has been slower out of the gate but progress is being made and there are good projects behind it. Waves is also establishing partnerships and using its incubator program effectively. With continued effort, this could see great success with increased adoption.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Are there people that sold waves at the high and then bought back at the lows?
Pages:
Jump to: