Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH goes from 11 $ to almost 1000 $. What about Waves? - page 3. (Read 876 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

Do you think is this possible to Waves?  Wink

i think no.

ether chain is really amazing project.
waves dont have like this.

most of icos made with eth for this reason

If waves continue to improve their system, I think this thing is possible but of course it will take more time. ETH is indeed a good one, and waves is far behind it, if you invest on waves you have to be more patience because this coin will not grow easily.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
as long waves not have another value its not grow up, may be dev could build strong community make a lot of event in fintech and still promote with other ways.. more popular more grow up for altcoin i think
Activity: 644
I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

i think no.

ether chain is really amazing project.
waves dont have like this.

most of icos made with eth for this reason
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Almost $1000? It reached $1200 worth so it's not just "almost". This is a simple citing that Ethereum is an extra ordinary altcoin that can crack up your expectations. If it reaches that high price that easy, I wouldn't be surprise if it cost same as BTC in the future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Waves will not become the second eth. It seems that it is slowly growing. Eth already has a good position in the market and will not give it back easily. It's no coincidence that the eth price is high.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Wave needs time to showcase his product, it needs more promotions to increase their popularity in order to catch attention of new buyers. This is not a bad project but only time can tell what's the future of wave. I'm hoping that this will grow soon.

Totally hoping for the best with waves since I'm holding some of it and I really want to see that waves will grow the same as ETH did for now. But seems waves dev's are so quite and little bit slow for their developments and maybe that one make their coin stable and little bit forgotten by the traders.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Ethereum has grown tremendously over the past a year or so. Although, waves is a very good project, but I don't think It would match Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Wave needs time to showcase his product, it needs more promotions to increase their popularity in order to catch attention of new buyers. This is not a bad project but only time can tell what's the future of wave. I'm hoping that this will grow soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Been playing around the waves beta platform and the new DEX is the biggest improvement I've seen so far. I think once it goes live, waves is going to start moving upwards
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I bought ethereum last few yeats ago and the price is look like that and I think many people earn also and until now they have ethereum so they can earn a lot of profit because the price of ethereum as of now is very high.  I hope it will continue to increase the price so we can get more profit.  More ethereum that you have more money to come with you.  Just hold ethereum becaude it is the next bitcoin.
Activity: 186
There is difference in both coins. Waves couldn't even launch biggest features. Ethereum keeps hype in it and many many token projects are successful on ethereum chain. These coins are not to compare. Ethereum is superior.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I think that is impossible. The platform itself does not function until the end, and a lot has passed since the announcement. Non-serious developers, investors are leaving them.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
There have already been some ICO on Waves and github activity is good. Hope to see more positive news from them soon.
Just like tokes, incent or even primal base. but i see the fact that the waves assets don't get so many demand just like what already done by ethereum assets. Because we know that about the fact the waves assets are not widely acceptable in various exchange site. I remember about some waves projects raised a lot of amount but they are all even getting delisted from tidex as waves official centralized exchange site.
That's a horrible thing. That's why waves will be so difficult to grow.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
Well it’s true waves has similarities to Ethereum but it doesn’t mean they will follow the same financial roadmap. Because investors have different priorities when they are deciding on which coin to inves it. Also developers decide how fast their projects would accomplish their goals. That effects the price of coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I think waves is clearly not the second etherium. A lot of topics on the forum where they praise the waves, for me it looks strange. Perhaps because I just do not like the waves from the very first day and this is my distorted perception. In addition, with the capitalization to date, I would not expect a strong growth of this token
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
There have already been some ICO on Waves and github activity is good. Hope to see more positive news from them soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
yes, the waves have grown quite well from their initial price.
but still their cost is now very low, I think as soon as bitcoin starts to grow again, the waves reach for it, and possibly gain their new height.
I assume that their cost this year will be at least $ 100
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
It's not too much different. Waves went from 17 cents to 17 dollars. So, what's the point of this thread?
If you don't know how to trade then don't do it.
Activity: 273
ETH has hundreds of tokens and dApps being built on its platform while I never hear about anything related to waves platform. Waves doesn't even come anywhere near the amount of development work being done for Eth.
Activity: 546

ETH is a very promising platform that, in my opinion, is rapidly evolving and improving every day! the price for the ETH coin should be much higher than now and I think later the price will be more than $ 2,000
Pages:
Jump to: