Pages:
Author

Topic: eth going strong - page 92. (Read 53693 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 11:43:14 AM
Yes it is based on my daily chart,Eth has strong support right now it will eventually reach the $500 and its resistance will turn to new support i see a very bullish trend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 11:41:47 AM
Ethereum is certainly making steps forward , slowly but surely he is rising (made almost 5% growth in the past day ) , and breaking new records even tho it is still very far from bitcoin's records despite being here for almost as long as bitcoin .
Ethereum is one of the fewest altcoins that are really useful in the cryptocurrencies land since they create new tokens out of it , it's smart contracts are innovative and have lots of enhancements when compared with bitcoin's ones . It's blocks are larger and is more easily mined .
If it's miners weren't selling their coins right after making them it's price would had risen in a much faster pace , and i'm pretty sure that it will be present in the future of the economy system , and it will may even stay longer that bitcoin .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 27, 2017, 11:39:02 AM
The best coin after bitcoin is ethereum, and maybe ethereum is the one who change bitcoin in cryptocurrencies. We know ICO is cause the price ethereum slowly to increase, so far many ICO are popping up and it will last several month or several years a head.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 11:35:14 AM
eth is good now ..

It has a take a long time before the ETH become good one because ETH must be consistent only in my view unlike bitcoin, bitcoin become more expensive than anyone in a single time only.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 11:33:55 AM
I was thinking of writing a thread about ETH and how disipointed I was the other day regarding ETH. It would have been something like this "ETH got some real potential to be in one of top coins with leading position in both technologi and currency price but it's been stuck on 300$ mark for several months, and it's really disipointing that it's not following rest of the market." Well today all I gotta say is GOOD JOB ETH and it's about time you get you ass moving Smiley Smiley Think this price we are seeing now is just beginning of something huge Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 11:32:30 AM
Etheureum Back to $484.
In i am view, etheureum price surge due to the increasing adoption of the cryptocurrency amongst bitcoin platforms.

eth is good now ..

Yes, it is true.

The ethereum price has struggled to achieve a new all-time high and break the $485 mark. Today, the ethereum price rose significantly, as the price of ethereum surpassed $450 while Bitcoin $9679. Price surge For any leading cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum is likely triggered by a sudden movement of large sums of capital from one cryptocurrency to the other.
"To be sure, the price of ethereum will likely continue to surge throughout December 2017 - January 2018".

I agree with U.

Activity: 392
Merit: 257
November 27, 2017, 11:30:36 AM
Ethereum also has being strong and i do think that ethereum can reach $1000 before this year ends or at starting of 2018.Ethereum has potential to grow even more,Ethereum is the best crypto currency after bitcoins.It's transaction fees is very low and also the transactions are fast.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
November 27, 2017, 11:28:16 AM
Ethereum not so strong.

Maybe if you look on what it did against the USD, but all the coins has been increasing hard against the USD.

if you look on the performances against the BTC it looks terrible, from 0.18 all time high at about 4 months ago, it went down to about .05 as for now, and I believe that it will keep decreasing as time goes, because the bitcoin has been proven to increase much more then the ether increases, so at the long run I believe that ether will fall against the bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 11:22:29 AM
I think Ethereum is reach 500 us dollar is possible for this November.
Totally agree, even 600/700$ is possible for the end of December. When the fomo start it can be huge very fast
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 11:15:36 AM
eth is good now ..
Yes eth is always good and it is going strong very well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 27, 2017, 11:10:04 AM
The ethereum price has struggled to achieve a new all-time high and break the $485 mark. Today, the ethereum price rose significantly, as the price of ethereum surpassed $450 while Bitcoin $9679. Price surge For any leading cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum is likely triggered by a sudden movement of large sums of capital from one cryptocurrency to the other.
"To be sure, the price of ethereum will likely continue to surge throughout December 2017 - January 2018".
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Pepemo.vip
November 27, 2017, 10:23:14 AM
Eth going to the moon again , maybe next year 1,000 $ . Anyway, it really depends on the success of initial coin offerings. Project that will be ung the erc token and eth as a way of gathering crowdsale funds. It has always the demand needed to sustain and keep eth strong , but everything is not permanent we don't know what will happen in the future really if all countries will regulate ICO then that will hurt ETH price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2017, 10:22:46 AM
eth is good now ..
Expect some correction from the current point or if it will pump to over $500.
I am actually expecting correction throughout all crypto really soon, got good profit from ETC and making exit now from both ETC and ETH.
Activity: 98
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
November 27, 2017, 10:22:14 AM
I always find sites such as this:- https://longforecast.com/ethereum-price-prediction-2018-2019-2020-2021-eth-to-usd
Useful - Gives you a sort of indicator as to what people have predicted. If you look through there and see how it corrolates month to month then you should be able to see how much it should be at particular times
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
November 27, 2017, 10:19:52 AM
I don't see a reason why wouldn't Ethereum classic will become the new Ethereum again.

I think that Ethtereum classic biggest move they could make is to switch from Proof of Work system into Proof of Stake system ,as the main ethereum network failed to do so, if ethereum classic will be the one who changes from pow to pos, PoS supporters at the Ethereum network will switch into Ethtereum Classic.

Also a big pro about ETC is that it is not being controlled by one man( Vitalik) and is more decentralized
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
November 27, 2017, 10:19:41 AM
I wonder when this pump ends. It's very impressive situation, but very terrible as well. I fear that there will be huge correction after that insane growth.
Activity: 131
November 27, 2017, 10:15:06 AM
ETH is THE coin -- look at all the things you can do with it -- the value will only increase tenfold --

Plus - governments are looking to implement the smartcontract technology into everyday life for everyone - i think that is a clear indication that things are looking up and moving forward.

ETH doesn't seem as volatile as BTC and seems to be giving more solutions to problems that different industries are facing.

Cannabis is such an industry that has major obstacles that seemingly only blockchain technology can solve -- check out CannaSOS for some innovative and real life solutions using blockchain technology.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2017, 10:12:41 AM
bitcoin and ether going strong day by day i hope ether cross $5,000 and bitcoin cross $10,000 in this November.
Bitcoin is possible to reach 10k us dollar in this month or next month. But Ethereum is not reach 5k us dollar in this month or next year also. Ethereum is the centralized cryptocurrency. It will not sudden raise in market. Your prediction is not possible in current market.
 I think Ethereum is reach 500 us dollar is possible for this November.
Activity: 280
November 27, 2017, 10:09:08 AM
Yes ETH is good for invest , in the end of 2017 ETH will be 900$  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 27, 2017, 10:05:10 AM
eth is good now ..
ETH is very good coin.  After a long time ETH came back to its value. Now it will pump up to $1000.
Pages:
Jump to: