Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is at bottom or we will see movement downward ? - page 2. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
The ether will grow in price by the end of the year. The stable growth will come from October. There will not be a big leap. Dump and pamp crypto-currency is connected with global players and politics. We will soon see China again in the crypto-currency world. This will be a very great player.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
It is always a possibility to see even more movement downward, that is why we should always have it at the back of our minds but I do believe that we have seen the bottom of this dip, it has fallen enough and now is the time for the coin to start rising back up. I think there might be some kind of pump that will happen soon with eth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
If everyone knew when the trend would turn ...

Now it is very dangerous to buy or sell Ethereum. We need to monitor the coin growth schedule every second so that we do not lose all the money.

My opinion is that the market is beginning to grow, but there may be a collapse
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Even though ethereum's value dropped and may still go down, but I think ethereum is still the leader in the altcoin. But I am confident that in a few months ethereum will pump back sooner or later.
Activity: 24
I don't think it's true, bro. Try to see now. Ethereum starts to rise and even the highest percentage of several other Coins including Bitcoin. I think this is the beginning for the ETH to continue to raise the price which was low yesterday and now it is starting to crawl up again.
Activity: 41
Actually it is down to $182 in accordance to Coin Telegraph. Maybe Ethereum is just having its rest since bitcoin's price decreases to. It is really hard to determine when will ETH rise. But we still have high hopes that it will.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1

I think that now the very bottom of the ETH and below $ 177 it probably does not come down so it's time to buy it as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Ethereum price has been going down since may 2018. It has already broken its support area. If we analyze the chart for last one year, we see that it has still a downtrend. But from yesterday it is trying to go up. That's why I hope that It will go up very soon. Have a look to find the best entry point.
From yesterday's pumped, this coin really trying to gain back investors interest, we don't heard any news yet but the value is getting higher and
for those who able to catch up the dip, earnings is too impressive and doing some short provide good earnings already, the next thing we should
anticipate is the corrections that may happen if this bullish try won't work expect the downtrend movement after.
Activity: 168
Ethereum price has been going down since may 2018. It has already broken its support area. If we analyze the chart for last one year, we see that it has still a downtrend. But from yesterday it is trying to go up. That's why I hope that It will go up very soon. Have a look to find the best entry point.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
It is indeed quite surprising. where when the ethereum are rising, but it is precisely the price is very low. and so difficult to get, as many of the ethereum hodl. This of course will make the price of the ethereum later increased.
Activity: 28
I think that can not happen, as ETH is still being applied by ICO projects, Ethereum still has a very good future. It can be seen that, in the past few months, the value of ETH in the market has always been the movement of non-stop thinking. Although the value of Ethereum has dropped to near their bottom, I do not think ETH will die.
Activity: 392
Ethereum is going back up now after experiencing its lowest point. Or maybe this is just temporary, everything that is happening now is still speculation. In the end, we just have to trust the tech and hold on.
Activity: 770
I still believe with eth that the price will soar at least 2019 this is the time to buy
Activity: 224
Maybe this is a really difficult time to predict. We were surprised when Ethereum was $ 300, and the following week we saw it around $ 200, which we consider the worst price of the year. And now we may no longer expect that under $ 200 is the lowest price from Ethereum, because it looks like this coin is getting weird lately.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I think that it just can't fall lower than 150$, it seems to be absolutely impossible, I don't think that it will continue its negative trend.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
You should always look at the demand and news that are related to cryptocurrency and ethereum in particular.Judging from the latest news, no matter what the price is now, the growth will be.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I was reading an article today that the most of ICOs are selling their Eth currently, that's the reason of the fall. Due to that appeared two opinions: Etherum is loosing its power and in sooner time the price will fall even deeper or the fall is temporary and after the number of coins will be cutted by a concrete number the price is going to surprise every holder, so now it's the best time to buy. I really do not know to whom to believe. Meanwhile I have a fear of lost profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.
You know what mate, current price of ETH is much higher than $1 so I think no need to worry about that downtrend as it may get back soon. It can go downward or upward anytime so the best thing to do if you are a newbie and want more gain is to buy low and sell high. Opportunity come once mate so don't ever ever miss it before it's to late because for me it literally means every "drops" count.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
ETH (and other coins too) has broken its several support levels now. Some levels were strong and we didn't think that those will be broken. This is a good example of proving that unexpected things are happening in the crypto industry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
In recent days, when I saw the price of $ 170 per ethereum , I was waiting for the price to drop to $ 150 Roll Eyes. Then would have started a panic sale on the market. But that didn't happen. Although I think it might still be, and it's not the end of the downtrend. The cryptocurrency market is so impulsive and unpredictable that it is better not to make forecasts at all.
Pages:
Jump to: