Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is at bottom or we will see movement downward ? - page 6. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I've seen predictions that ETH could fall all the way to the $140 level.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.

For me ETH price will go down before end of the month and also other coins in market specially BTC.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
i think eth is on his lowest price already, it will grow up soon. and as u said, no one can truly predict what will happen tommorow at cryptocurrencies market. so now i hope that eth will grow up, i have some coins of this currency. but there a lot of indicators which can tell us, that eth will grow up very soon.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.

I think the bottom is already in for ETH. Right now the price is extremely cheap, it hasn't been this low in over a year.  I'm buyin up a lot of ethereum at this price and I expect to at least triple my money by the end of this year.  Eth is always considered the 2nd best cryptocurrency investment behind bitcoin so you cant go wrong.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.
It is very hard to predict about ETH price. But I think eth price will go more down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15

250 was a good support for ETH. But it looks like we will go down even lower; so, the next support level that I expect is somewhere between 200 and 219 USD per 1 ether. 
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: