Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth is done - page 5. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:09:07 PM
Well, ethereum dropped even more, so I am not surprised if it keeps dropping to under 100 usd, the best thing to do is to focus on something else, like dash or ripple.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to hurry to buy Ethereum, as its price may still fall. If you want to buy it now, then at least do not buy it with all the money, it is best to buy one Ethereum now and wait until its price drops.
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:35:15 PM
I think ETH will continue to fall for awhile, roughly 20k ETH issued a day to miners. The market cant support that kind of daily sell off at these prices. Coin issuance reduction will help, but there needs to be coin burns and POS before value can rise again.
Activity: 183
September 08, 2018, 05:30:47 PM
Ethereum price continues to fall and I think it's worth waiting before you buy it
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
ETH is not done. It is a valuable cryptocurrency which has a good potential. Market has been quite unstable but does not mean ETH is done. No condition is permanent. ETH will rise up again sooner or later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:24:14 PM
That's why it seems that eth will lose its value. I understand that a lot of recently started talking about this, and probably in order to reduce the price and purchase. Tooth takeoff is still possible, but there is some truth in the negative news for the future.
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
if you want to buy an ETH and get a quick profit now is the time because the ETH is experiencing a lot of price reductions, so we only need to hold it until the ETH price rises again, I'm sure the ETH will experience a price increase in the near future
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 08, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point
I did not think it would happen one day. ETH has a really big problem, the price was last more than a year ago. Sad...
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 05:03:25 PM
Personally, I do not think you need to dump ethereum because of the present condition it is in because to me, these are some of the things that is affecting the price but if we all can give it our support and let the demand for the coin be high like buying in this period as the price is low, I am sure ethereum will rise slowly and when the bull run starts, it will regain it's potential.
Activity: 61
September 08, 2018, 05:00:01 PM
Ethereum is really affordable to start buying as it price done to $220. Great chances that if the whole market will get early pump towards the promising value of today's year then it would a bigger profit will earn. Patience and determination to wait or hold is the key to success.
Activity: 226
September 08, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
Well I will just say don't be to fast to write ethereum off by saying ETH is dead the cryptocurrency market is in a bearish market state and this has inflicted a huge down trend on the prices of coins well I still think ethereum can survive
Not yet, ethereum still has a good chances to bounceback again and we're still hoping that this will be more profitable in a years of coming .Don't be greedy for selling coins in order not to regrets at the end.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 08, 2018, 12:10:34 PM
Eth still has value and community, so there is still hope for survival and increased value. At present Eth's struggle will make development better, market corrections are being carried out and will provide better movement. I remain optimistic about Eth's situation.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
Well I will just say don't be to fast to write ethereum off by saying ETH is dead the cryptocurrency market is in a bearish market state and this has inflicted a huge down trend on the prices of coins well I still think ethereum can survive
Activity: 602
September 07, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
Eth is a very good coin, it is a stable coin. The current price of eth is low in market. This is the right time to invest on eth cause you can buy it at cheaper rate later you can can sell it when the price grow up to get more profit. Invest on eth more and more
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 11:37:47 AM
For me buying for the long term is better for now. Because Ethereum currently has a tendency to decline and increase gradually. and you better choose another good and potential Altcoin also to be able to take advantage quickly and become a reserve coin after the ETH. because the current Market does not have stable stability. all crypto currency prices are very high and dynamic. That's just my input, maybe there is something you want to add.
Activity: 101
September 06, 2018, 04:15:06 PM
Not really, all coins have their rainy days, it is just happening for ethereum now which is not a bad thing. there needs to be a time when the price of the coin goes down so that investors can buy at cheap prices and make money. That is how you use the volatility to your advantage, buy now when the coins are down and wait for it to go up.
Activity: 684
September 04, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
When people say that ETH died and need to buy something else, I buy ETH.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely buy some more Eth at this point. I think this is the best price we can get and soon enough it will raise very high. Ethereum is not done yet.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 05:59:35 PM
I don't want to come to a wrong conclusion that ETH is done. I want to wait till the last quarter of the year just to ascertain of ETH is gonna rise again or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
September 04, 2018, 05:53:25 PM
in my opinion, this is precisely the right time to buy an ETH. prices are falling below $ 300, maybe a lot of people are worried. but think differently for this situation. buying seems like a good step and plan this week. why not?!
Pages:
Jump to: