Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth is done - page 7. (Read 1618 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
yes this is probably the lowest price I have ever known, so buy it from now on it will be very beneficial
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
August 31, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
Eth revolution is done. Whales are questioning themself what is next?

I totally agree with you. ETH & vitalik is done  Grin if they can't give crypto community some things new. We waiting new features and technology development. Now, EOS it look Some thing potential. We can buy EOS, and HOLD it to several months.

===================
Notes : I like your signature.  Wink
Activity: 73
August 31, 2018, 11:33:26 PM
I missed when eth was only $ 250, I thought it was hard for eth to return $ 250..
I believe this is the time for the market to go up, bitcoin is over $ 7000
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 11:28:33 PM
Ethereum is not finished, this coint is indeed down, and I think this is the right time to buy ethereum and save it, and you can sell it when the price starts going up in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 11:22:22 PM
ETH is good value and starts rising. Therefore, buying and keeping ETH is the best way to make a profit. In addition, ETH continually improves its technology and refines its services so that it can compete in the rich market of coin. Therefore, the value of ETH will rise even higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
No, it is not. maybe you mean is others altcoin or spesificallly is shitcoin. eth still has huge communities
it's normal if down price at this time, but it isnt mean that eth is done
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
August 31, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
Come on man.  Ethereum is not fading all the way out.  Once this market comes back Ethereum will be right back to $1500 and you guys will turn into the biggest fan boys known to man again.  Get on the right side of the cycle. 
We never take it seriously, only the says that because that person want to diverts others mind especially to newly engaged. Though saw a crawling eth but it won't be like that forever and I'm pretty sure it will stand and soar again.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
Come on man.  Ethereum is not fading all the way out.  Once this market comes back Ethereum will be right back to $1500 and you guys will turn into the biggest fan boys known to man again.  Get on the right side of the cycle. 
Activity: 168
August 31, 2018, 10:57:06 PM
why should to buy another coin? isn't it all coins are also experiencing a drastic decline in prices, which is also due to the bear market that still occurs today, but that does not mean that this price decline makes the future of the coin bleak, maybe this is even an opportunity to buy eth or other coins, because this is part of the investment strategy that is buying coins when the coin price that wants to invest is decreasing.
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 10:48:37 PM
I think this is precisely a point where it's getting increasingly ethereum good. And this is a point behind it, this will surely happen after a spike that we don't expect. be patient just looking forward to that time.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 31, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
In my opinion, eth will never be done for because we all know that the market is in bad condition and it affects a lot of cryptocurrency including eth and the price of eth now is still decreasing but i think when the market recovers, eth will increased along with other cryptocurrency so we must dont miss the opportunity to buy eth now while its price is low so that when the market recovers we can earn a lot of profit by holding eth.
Activity: 140
August 31, 2018, 10:32:54 PM
buy something else  Grin
Eth bloat, clog, unscalable at this point
Price ETH too beautiful at this time. No one can expect the price of ETH to fall sharply this year. I believe a lot of people are buying into ETH

I think eth price will continue falling down and i will wait for that before i buy . The price now are very nice because it's so cheap and we can buy more eth.

Well while that might be true, I would say now is already a good time to buy ETH for those who wants to take advantage of the market fluctuations. i mean, there's no way that the price of ETH would stick and stabilize to the current rate right? Which means that sooner or later, price will go up and you will earn profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
ETH is not done yet. It is still very much active in the market and among the most sort after cryptocurrency in the market especially for new comers and new projects.
You're right, the huge decline for Ethereum doesn't mean it is going to have an end.  It is so early for that and I'm really don't think it could go that way easily. We shall give time for it to recover and see it soaring again.
Don't panic my friends, although the price of Etherium is decreasing, but I think it's good time to buy Etherium when it's cheap and just hold it in your wallet, just make etherium investment for the future, because someday it will rise again, come on don't be as pessimistic as this, instead will make things worse, just be optimistic okay, Just keep hodling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 01:29:54 AM
Ethereum will never stop until Bitcoin continues to be in this world.
Etheruem is the wife of RAJA Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.

If the price is now cheap then that's the time to buy more Ethereum.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 23, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
So buying for the long term is better. Ethereum currently has a downward trend. and you are better off choosing another altcoin to be able to take profits quickly. because the current Market does not have stability. all prices of crypto currencies are very high fluctuations. and I think it's better to use a scalping strategy to take profits.

I was not very lucky with short term trading but in this market hold is not working either? Can you explain how you do scalping and what coins are suitable for this currently? I agree that Ethereum is probably not the best choice for it...
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
August 16, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
I don't believe that Ethereum is done. A lots of altcoins build on ethereum blockchain and altcoins price also dump and pump as Ethereum price. Last few weeks Ethereum price extremely down to 255$=1 ETH and it will also pump in few months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
August 17, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
ETH is not done yet. It is still very much active in the market and among the most sort after cryptocurrency in the market especially for new comers and new projects.
You're right, the huge decline for Ethereum doesn't mean it is going to have an end.  It is so early for that and I'm really don't think it could go that way easily. We shall give time for it to recover and see it soaring again.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 17, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
I don't know is it true but i have road that Google wants to hire Vitalik
So lets speculate if will start to work for google will be etherum pumped or no
My opinion is in that case we can see eth pump
There is different time coming to crypto
Ico money are limited now we are now entering in more serious time
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
Ethereum's decline last week is not a sign that it is done. For investors, that is an opportunity to buy the dips. Now it is rising up again. So, those who bought last week are probably starting to count their profit. They can sell their ETH now and get profit or they can hold and gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 425
August 17, 2018, 07:41:17 PM
Why would someone say that ethereum is done, when in fact, it is the second largest cryptocurrency. Ethereum blockchain has probably the blockchain with the widest coverage in terms of revolutioning the technology. It has several technical issues that need to be resolved. But, it is not the only blockchain that have technical issues. Actually all blockchains need to improve.
Pages:
Jump to: