Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is falling. This numbers will blow your mind. - page 3. (Read 1673 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 75
TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
It's a solid fundamentals project that I think will perform even better in the future. Lots of problems recently, normal for something that big as ETH, and they all are being solved.

On the other hand, I know the man is weird, but I like Vitalik, seems somehow ethical to me and speaks as he thinks.

Even after the bear run ETH has maintained the price quite well until the latest weeks, I hope it will benefit one of the mosts from the reversal if everything goes as planned.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It was only a temporary discount for ETH because the increase in Bitcoin caused the alt altogether and ETH to go down dramatically. According to statistics. Average altcoin has fallen about 25% of the previous value. But just a few days later all altcoin and ETH will come up again when bitcoin has been a good price and stop rising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
It is not surprising that BTC is able to recover after the huge falls at the begining of the year, meanwhile ethereum depends on ICO demand that at the moment is too low to generate price increases.
Because bitcoin is a strong coin and investors are just focusing with bitcoin trying to make a new hype market but I think altcoins will follow after we hit a stable price with bitcoin.

The number speaks well, but we all know that this is not the end of ethereum. If you able to make effort bringing back the price movements then I think its better also to make a study about the future movement of ETH. If you don’t believe with altcoins now, then you will miss the opportunity to buy more altcoins at a lower price.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
ETH has had a rough few months, I don't think it's fundamentally deserving of the recent price action but it is a great buy for anyone looking to make an entry.
ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative
 decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to
 decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free
 to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.
Activity: 395
It's been always said, that BTC runs the fate for other coins. The BTC dependance, was positive or negative, depending on the value.  But this argument is being proved wrong every once in a while, and this is the time to prove it wrong. Or..... is it that ETH is devaluating so much???

real numbers talk.

BTC:

+4.4% last 24 hours
+21.2% last 7 days
+15.5% last 14 days
+26.2% last 30 days
+2.1% last 60 days

ETH:

-0.13% last 24 hours
+3% in last 7 days
-5% last 14 days
-0.87% last 30 days
-21% last 60 days

If BTC is said to push all coins why is BTC increasing value and ETH is going down and down??? Real numbers talk. People are selling ETH and buying BTC. ETH will turn PoS in just a few weeks and people know it will destroy its value. There is already a bullrun in this market for BTC. ETH cannot keep up.

Its very laughable to see people talking about the "future" of ETH. Just ignorants talking. Numbers talk, and talk clearly.

how di you got the informations if eth will turn to POS in few weeks again ?
in my opinion, the value of eth will increase if POS coming on eth,,
lets see what will happend if POS come to my favourite coins called ethereum  Wink
Activity: 462
There is no so much decrease on the price of the altcoin, in weeks they will rise like bitcoin so I think switching from altcoins to bitcoin might not be reasonable.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
I observe the market every day, and I also found this situation. When bitcoin rose rapidly, ETH had a decline! I am also confused about this. What caused this?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It's been always said, that BTC runs the fate for other coins. The BTC dependance, was positive or negative, depending on the value.  But this argument is being proved wrong every once in a while, and this is the time to prove it wrong. Or..... is it that ETH is devaluating so much???

real numbers talk.

BTC:

+4.4% last 24 hours
+21.2% last 7 days
+15.5% last 14 days
+26.2% last 30 days
+2.1% last 60 days

ETH:

-0.13% last 24 hours
+3% in last 7 days
-5% last 14 days
-0.87% last 30 days
-21% last 60 days

If BTC is said to push all coins why is BTC increasing value and ETH is going down and down??? Real numbers talk. People are selling ETH and buying BTC. ETH will turn PoS in just a few weeks and people know it will destroy its value. There is already a bullrun in this market for BTC. ETH cannot keep up.

Its very laughable to see people talking about the "future" of ETH. Just ignorants talking. Numbers talk, and talk clearly.

This is as per your analysis. You can believe it but I'm not too much into it. Whenever BTC rises, all other altcoins including ETH takes a beating and when BTC stabilizes for 2-3 days with 2-3% price volatility, then only altcoins starts gaining. In fact if you see since yesterday ETH is 5% up and other altcoins too in green. As on 10th august many people looking for ETF news, that's why converting there altcoins into BTC to gain from it's rise. Still 2 weeks to go for it, I think by that time we'll be at 9k for sure. If ETF got approved, BTC will touch 11k within that week itself and altcoins will bleed a lot, and if not then BTC will be back to 7.2-7.5k and then also altcoins will take all the hits.
Next 15-20 days are going to be tough for altcoins for sure. If BTC stabilized at 8.2k price for 2 days, we can see 20-25% increment in altcoins prices.
Activity: 420
what? Ethereum is falling? Your opinion is not true. At present, Bitcoin has risen sharply. I think Ethereum will follow closely, and Ethereum will not fall.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This is the case. In the past few days, Bitcoin has risen rapidly, while ETH has fallen. Although I don't know what caused it, I always think that BTC is better than ETH!
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
No need to panic, Bitcoin is currently in a critical period, so in addition to Bitcoin's other altcoins are falling, and soon Ethereum will start to rise.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
The figures above do not mean much. The rate of ethereum may decrease more than bitcoin, and also not correspond to its growth. However, this is all temporary and volatile and does not reflect real statistics. I do not think that ethereum now loses its popularity and importance. Recently, there have been problems with the scalability of this coin and the level of gas when making transactions. This problem, of course, exists, because the number of transactions in ethereum is constantly increasing. This problem can soon be radically solved by implementing the Plasma project in the ethereum, which will enable this coin to have a scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen. Therefore, I think that you should not pay attention to these temporary difficulties of this coin.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
It is not surprising that BTC is able to recover after the huge falls at the begining of the year, meanwhile ethereum depends on ICO demand that at the moment is too low to generate price increases.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

real numbers talk.

BTC:

+4.4% last 24 hours
+21.2% last 7 days
+15.5% last 14 days
+26.2% last 30 days
+2.1% last 60 days

ETH:

-0.13% last 24 hours
+3% in last 7 days
-5% last 14 days
-0.87% last 30 days
-21% last 60 days

But people are talking about future, not moments like we have now, bitcoin was always going up? It hasn't got 60 days when it was in a big down? For me numbers could change in coming days just immediately.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Numbers, especially taken from spots are always tricky. If we shall compare with the beginning of December 2017 we shall see that ETH has growth. There was a big hype in winter/spring and Eth price has risen in fiat in unnecessary fashion. 
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Ethereum is definitely interesting, no one can argue that but the problem is that all ERC20 have no real use case and no purpose. It's just a matter of time until people realize that and when they do, ETH could go down much further since the tokens is what keeping ETH alive in the first place.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
Not only Ethereum, but a big part of the alt coins have the same patern. I think that people decide to sell their alt coins and change it for FIAT or Bitcoin. The reason is that bitcoin have another patern and we can say that it is positive.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think the decline of ETH may be related to ICO,Due to the lack of funds in the whole market at present, the successful fundraising of ICO is becoming less and less, so the demand of ETH is decreased and the price of ETH is decreased.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
Though the price of ethereum is falling because and I guess this is due to the fact that more people are selling their altcoin and investing in bitcoin and if there can be high demand for the coin as it is for bitcoin presently, then ethereum will also rise but nevertheless, ethereum is a very potential and valuable coin and I am sure it will also rise soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I am sure this is not the first time it happened that while the value Bitcoin is climbing slowly the value of the number two cryptocurrency is actually falling. I am seeing that maybe Eth is now having a decoupling moment with Bitcoin and can be charting its own destiny away from the number 1 which is of course Bitcoin. It is not yet the time to talk as if Ethereum is failing or that it can soon be relegated as non-important cryptocurrency because who knows in the next few weeks it can be its time to shine...as we know that cryptocurrency market can be volatile and unpredictable what can be the coin of the moment may soon be pushed to the background and another one will be basking in glory. Let's just give Eth the space it needs...
Pages:
Jump to: