Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 25. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:15:23 AM
Anyone who sells after a ~90% correction deserves to lose its money.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 01:14:32 AM
Ethereum drops are annoying. Do you know when these declines will end? Ethereum falls like an avalanche. $ 260 hope this last.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
August 15, 2018, 12:33:54 AM
with a significant increase today, I do not see the possibility that eth will be at the lowest point of $ 200, maybe $ 240 is the final point and is still a very strong support
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 12:16:58 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

That is no impossible thing can do, for few days ago eth goes down and hit $270. Today if we see in the coincapmarket, the price eth just increase slightly and reach $280. But if i notice few days ago, the price of Eth always fluctuative. If this day the price increase slightly but in another day the price of eth will decrease more than when it increase. So maybe eth can hit $200, because it is so difficult to predict the price of eth. But i hope the price will be better and we can get a bright future from eth.
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 12:10:12 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

Actually, this is not the first time we have seen Ethereum's decline, but I doubt that it will continue to decline to 200 USD.
If that happens, then I will put all my money into ether, because at this stage it is very likely that you will arrive there and return to stable.

The down trend of ETH has stopped. I think that ETH will never decline to 200 USD again, there are strong demand of ETH due to big waves of new ERC20 ICO.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

Actually, this is not the first time we have seen Ethereum's decline, but I doubt that it will continue to decline to 200 USD.
If that happens, then I will put all my money into ether, because at this stage it is very likely that you will arrive there and return to stable.
Activity: 138
August 14, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

I think I should trade back to the mind of the crowd. Of course, it must be based on certain information. I do not exclude any possibility because there are a lot of opinions on the next trend. I need to think and I will trade back with that thought.
What do you think about reverse trading?
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

Well, last week maybe we did talk about it, but no one believed that Ethereum would be at $ 200. And now we see it, and that's what makes crypto more interesting, because it could be that the next two weeks Ethereum will return to $ 600, which we might not believe at the moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

There's not much to say, because that's what happened, and at this time $ 275 is the position of Ethereum.
Ethereum is very influential on most new projects, and this is a difficult situation for everyone.
And I only know that we need more strong hands for now.
Activity: 36
August 14, 2018, 11:15:04 PM
I buy all when cheap and wait
eth prices are now even cheaper than dreams
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

Yes, Ethereum fell very hard, unexpected. But I believe this is an opportunity to buy at a very cheap price, and keep it until the situation is better.
This must increase at the end of the year and then you find many good benefits. I hope everyone will return to normal.
Activity: 588
August 14, 2018, 11:08:56 PM
I got to see ethereum price indeed yesterday's nearly $200. And this is almost back on price first when to enter the market first. This is a great opportunity for you to buy the ethereum.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 11:07:21 PM
I think this is caused by the developers who sell their ETH and make it fiat money at the same time, so if this goes on the ETH price can go down to $200
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 11:06:26 PM
Believe in yourself. When sharks are fed, ETH will grow back. Keep your head cold at this point if you do not want to cling to the shark trap.I believe that ETH, BTC and Altcoin will increase sharply as the SEC approves the ETF at the end of September
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 10:58:33 PM
anything can happen in the crypto world, whether it is overnight or 1 week ethereum will reach $ 200, if that really happens ethereum holders will panic at the moment, but some people will feel happy and will invest in ethereum as much as possible and then hold ethereum until the price really recovered.
Activity: 91
August 14, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
I don't think he's going down to that price. but it's a big fall for him.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
August 14, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
It is true that the growth of ethereum seems to have reached an important limit before the growth of alternative platforms that seem to offer better features like EOS and Cardano, however I think it is too early to see such a resounding fall in its price as we have seen in this month of August.

I think that as soon as the market stabilizes ethereum could undoubtedly be one of the cryptocurrencies that most quickly recovers, however I doubt very much that in the medium term we can return to see a price above $ 1000, I would rather expect a stable price around $600, with a gradual loss of second place in the marketcap in 2019.
Right now, more than the ethereum itself, the price more depends on the bitcoin price.
Bitcoin is the highway and all the other altcoins are cars being driven on it. The time where ethereum gained a price of its own is gone now and no such new developments have been there that might push ethereum to further new limits.

So you will have to wait for price of btc to go up for eth price to ultimately rise.
Activity: 90
August 14, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
my analysis of crypto was chaotic, the issues and the game of the whale were out of control so that the crypto's value soared and went down like a teeter without knowing direction, i hope we still survive in this crypto
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 14, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Nothing is impossible in cryptomarket, it may hit the 200$ mark or it may not. But I don't think it will happen because market is now is recovering. ETH price is now climbing again to $300, check https://coinmarketcap.com. August is a ghost month and most business are in hibernation mode, few sales that's why market is usually in a dip. Everyone is preparing for BER months and every business like cryptocurrency will be in a bullish run again. So better relax and don't be part of hodler or investors that is already in panic mode.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 8
August 14, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
Unlike Ethereum, Byteball gives developers access to all users and vice versa through the Byteball bot store, which is a bit like the Apple app store inside the Byteball wallet

An issue with developing on Ethereum is developers don't have any easy way to get their application in front of end users, they have to try and do their own marketing. Another reason why Ethereum has so many applications built on it but very few end users doing anything. The Byteball model is simply superior to that of Ethereum.

Ethereum will hit $200 and Byteball will pass it by
Pages:
Jump to: