Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 28. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:51:33 PM
When the price drops to such a level, I will not even be surprised. I think we will see an even greater drop in the price down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
Alas, nothing is impossible. The decisions to be taken by the market this fall are not accepted. I'm very concerned about the fall of the market and the ETH, like everyone else here.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
August 14, 2018, 03:48:30 PM
It is true that the growth of ethereum seems to have reached an important limit before the growth of alternative platforms that seem to offer better features like EOS and Cardano, however I think it is too early to see such a resounding fall in its price as we have seen in this month of August.

I think that as soon as the market stabilizes ethereum could undoubtedly be one of the cryptocurrencies that most quickly recovers, however I doubt very much that in the medium term we can return to see a price above $ 1000, I would rather expect a stable price around $600, with a gradual loss of second place in the marketcap in 2019.
It seems to me that losing the second instead of the efirium will be possible only if it takes a leading position in the crypto currency market. I think that there is every reason to assume that the etherium will increase the volume of capitalization by the end of 2018. Of course the forecasts are very difficult to give, but it is worth watching the development of events.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

Its normal for the market price to drop today because there are a lot of people who are selling their coins so you should invest right now and take advantage of the market situation in order to earn more profit when the market price pumps up again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
It is true that the growth of ethereum seems to have reached an important limit before the growth of alternative platforms that seem to offer better features like EOS and Cardano, however I think it is too early to see such a resounding fall in its price as we have seen in this month of August.

I think that as soon as the market stabilizes ethereum could undoubtedly be one of the cryptocurrencies that most quickly recovers, however I doubt very much that in the medium term we can return to see a price above $ 1000, I would rather expect a stable price around $600, with a gradual loss of second place in the marketcap in 2019.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
August 14, 2018, 03:42:35 PM
I think it is one of the latest chance to buy crypto for such low price, and if you have spare money - it is a great opportunity for you
Its always a good time to buy cryptos with your spare money.

However you cant say if its the lowest. I know lot of people who bought at 10k thinking that it will be the lowest and they have already lost a lot of money.
Activity: 199
August 14, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
everything can happen in the cryptocurrency market. and if the market continues to fall, it is very likely that Ethereum will cost $ 200 or even lower.
Activity: 1
August 14, 2018, 03:41:58 PM
maybe everything is possible in 2018 for crypto the perfect year to accumulate and invest more cryptos good luck for all with their investment i personally double down in ether
#####
Proof of authentication
https://workchain.io/workid/sSuxQEN32krqUVj1c5C6fQtHKRKt9uSx3maE9NID
#####
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:39:35 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

It worries me. I invested in ETH, and if the price does not rise. I will remain in a big minus. About altcoyin silent ...
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
I think it is one of the latest chance to buy crypto for such low price, and if you have spare money - it is a great opportunity for you
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:32:45 PM
I think because there are so many ICO-based ICC projects that start to feel ETH is not the property they should keep, they sell to maintain the company's operations. In addition, investors are gradually withdrawing from the market, this year is a very bad year with crypto investors
Activity: 753
August 14, 2018, 03:29:42 PM
A week ago, I would consider this opinion absolutely insane and unreal, but now it seems real, and this fact is very disturbing. But nevertheless, I believe in the future of ETH and all the Crypto-currency, and I will do my best to take advantage of this opportunity and buy more coins.
Activity: 445
August 14, 2018, 02:53:24 PM
I expected that the ETH could fall below $ 400, but the price below $ 300 is certainly a blow for many people, well, we do not get anything except wait.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 02:50:56 PM
ETH is a potential electronic coin with modern technology, large community and high popularity. The price of the currency is depreciating, but I do not think it will fall to $ 200. It is suprise for sure. But we have to understand that predictions are less precise like they are used to be in years behind. I disagree that it will became shitcoin ofcourse, it is just another bigger wave of bear market i suppose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Stop it, mate, 200 will be total disappointment , even if I need additional money for my life i can't sell for current prices psicologically.
It really hurts me...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 14, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
Now ETH 258$ really It will never be imagined.Because this is the very brightest coin in cryptocurrency platform.But I believe that there will definitely be good days ahead.Don't panic you can wait, definately market will be good come back just wait & see even i think everybody hope that.
Activity: 131
August 14, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
Getting scarier day by day, have had someone predict $300 when it was around $370 and it eventually dropped, nothing is impossible anymore in this market
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 02:37:54 PM
I think everything is possible in this kind of market conditions because this market is falling down day by day and etherum is price is also reach around $250 and if this down fall trend is continue then ethereum price can reach  on $200.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
In Cryptocurrency anything could be happen or probably this is the reaction of The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) decision to delay the cryptocurrencies in Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF).
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 02:30:13 PM
Given the situation on the market, ETH can fall to $ 200, which I do not want, and then who knows how long it will take to recover. I hope that this does not happen.
Pages:
Jump to: