Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 5. (Read 7449 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:45:33 PM
I think everything is possible this year.  This year I was very surprised.  The market is very unpredictable.  But now the price for ETH is already below $ 200 and it's very bad.
Activity: 76
September 08, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
i think youre such a paranormal
today etherum was going to 200$ but on my local exchange it still pricely,
but i have feeling eth will bounch back and went to 300$ or something  Cheesy
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 08, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
Ethereum is already very close to collapse. I really hope that this is not for nolgo. Because I will lose a lot of money.
now the price is already low and we can buy ethereum for our long-term investment. this is a good step in the future because right now the price is down, taking advantage of the current situation
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

However we are waiting for better prices, some people are continuously having the worst decisions for their ethereums. I hope that this kind of people will learn that they shouldn't sell their coins at this levels.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:05:52 AM
Eth may go below 200 dollars and even cross less than 180 dollars as the market goes down we may see such low price moves but probably eth wont be stable at that price
Activity: 343
September 08, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
ETH is slowly losing value and I really do not understand what happened. Vitalik Butin is trying his best to solve the problem of losing ETH. Therefore, ETH price is not a concern, it will recover.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 07, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Ethereum is going to hit 200 USD, it's not quite impossible. If you research last year's this time you will the proof but sometimes different things happen.

It is already and i don't really care or that's not even a big deal for me even if i have ethereum in my MEW. Yes, i lost more than 50% of my ethereum holdings but i still believe in ethereum. I will purchase more when it finally reaches its dip.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
Ethereum $ 200 is a very bad sign of course, many ico projects withdraw money to Fiat, but I think that with the next rise of the market, Ethereum will fly first
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 07:10:49 PM
This very sad news reminds me when it price 1400 dollars in November 2017, hopefully this is the last time and we will see next November soon
Activity: 434
September 07, 2018, 04:45:26 PM
Ethereum is already very close to collapse. I really hope that this is not for nolgo. Because I will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 83
September 07, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
I think $ 200 is something that can happen to ETH. The market is showing signs of slowing down, and it may continue until the end of the year, so it may be below $ 200.
Activity: 556
September 07, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
For me we all don't know all of this happening. Billioners manipulating the price? But still I was hoping ETH will return like bitcoin. As long as bitcoin still in the market ETH will too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
Ethereum continued its freefall on Friday morning, only hours after a brief surge upwards had everyone convinced the bottom had been reached. ETH’s fall to the $223 mark on September 6th appeared to be the worst of it, but now the coin price has hit $219 – the lowest price since September 15th, 2017.

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Well now the price of ethereum has greatly decreased in price, hopefully later ethereum prices can increase. the market is currently undergoing a correction again after yesterday rising at 7300 $ for the price of bitcoin
There was always a market behind bitcoins and it's no wonder that the altcoins began to fall behind him, now it's better not to put any specific bars, as it can easily be overcome. It is worth buying only when you are sure that the bottom has come...
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 06, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
If you asked me this 2 weeks ago i would say no, but now i think it is possible, so much fud
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 06, 2018, 01:53:04 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

Today more than ever Ethereum was really close to 200 dollars - his candle almost touched the price of 200. Your post was written a month ago and then the price was $ 330 and everyone was nervous! Look what's going on. 200 aired, how are you?. Shop fools - this price is just beautiful
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

And now it's trading at $230, I think $200 is the last psychological level which needs to hold otherwise it won't go good for ETH. People are panic selling at the moment and they'll sell even more when ETH is below $200. But saying that, I have bought some at this level and average out my position quite a bit. Now I have around 40 ETH with average price around $360. I am waiting for some good news from the development side about increment in tx per second ant it'll increase the price multiple times from now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 06, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
Well now the price of ethereum has greatly decreased in price, hopefully later ethereum prices can increase. the market is currently undergoing a correction again after yesterday rising at 7300 $ for the price of bitcoin
Activity: 171
September 06, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
ETH is more and more near $200. It might drop more if BTC drop near $6000. We don't know when the drop is going to finish... In only 2 days of drop, it is like a drop of 2-3 weeks.
I never believed that eth could go back to 200 dollars but now, I have to accept that truth, the price of eth and bitcoin has been clearly controlled, if this situation continues, the $200 mark will be destroyed and towards the lower and lower values. Many people are no longer able to calm down and hope for this market, the dark clouds and this storm has become history of cruelty, the number of people that can survive is probably extremely low when the morning sky reappears, lost faith in this revolutionary technology

I want to believe in crypto so much, but as long we have USDT printing (minting) money out of no where just to short and manipulate BTC is beyond boring.

Also, everything is reliant of BTC... If BTC goes UP, alts slowly follow... If BTC goes DOWN, then alts drop off a cliff... Imagine google stock drop by 20%, would whole stock market react and drop by 20% as well? NOPE :

That's why Crypto is nothing but is playground / money loundering service for whales!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
ETH is more and more near $200. It might drop more if BTC drop near $6000. We don't know when the drop is going to finish... In only 2 days of drop, it is like a drop of 2-3 weeks.
I never believed that eth could go back to 200 dollars but now, I have to accept that truth, the price of eth and bitcoin has been clearly controlled, if this situation continues, the $200 mark will be destroyed and towards the lower and lower values. Many people are no longer able to calm down and hope for this market, the dark clouds and this storm has become history of cruelty, the number of people that can survive is probably extremely low when the morning sky reappears, lost faith in this revolutionary technology
Pages:
Jump to: