Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 9. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
Friends do not have to write nonsense ... the ETH holds most of the crypto industry, it's a whole platform and not just a coin. Yes, in the summer, as always, and in any business, there was a recession in the crypt ... but it will soon begin, or the growth season has begun, and you will be surprised how your investments will grow.

I also advise you to pay attention to the company's ICO MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Our long
term aim is to aggregate all the crypto financial services into one place. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
A great opportunity for investors to invest in a new project. This project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this!
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 01, 2018, 01:35:42 AM
the whole crypto industry got affected because of Bitcoin ETF news now we are seeing eth drastic price down now one more news came Eth Etf Futures on making so we can see-eth price speculations as well
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think that we are on the verge of reversal. Pay attention, positive news is gradually beginning to appear. Distract from the market, take time to family, so it will be more correct, in my opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 01:19:23 AM
There are many blockchain in development (EOS, Constellation, Seele, QuarkChain, ...) but for the moment Ethereum is the most implemented blockchain of the market.
But I think, in few years, the domination of ETH will be finish, but not yet!
Activity: 4
September 01, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
I dont think that ETH will die, because it has its strength and benefits. When we has join ICO we need to buy or hold ETH to buy ICO. It is more and more popular worldwide. Even now a lot of people can buy and hold ETH because the price reduces so much. They can hold it and next month or in the end of this year they can gain the profit.
Activity: 31
September 01, 2018, 01:14:33 AM
I think that it is not dead.
Value and price are different.
The number of people and companies using Ethernet are increasing.
So as the demand also increases the value is growing.
But I think price is not linked with value.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 01:11:29 AM
I doubt it. ETH is a strong contender of BTC and a widely used platform. Many projects using ETH. Dying is beyond reality.
It could overtake the BTC rather.
Activity: 170
September 01, 2018, 01:09:20 AM
I think you suck. The cryptocurrency market will die if Ethereum die.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 01, 2018, 01:07:15 AM
What kind of nonsense? Why is one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto currency should suddenly die due to the fact that bitcoin has fallen in price and pulled down all the crypto-currency market? As yet, bitcoin has a price dominance over the other types of crypto-currency, including ethereum, and therefore ethereum falls in price along with everyone. The market will recover and ethereum will have good price growth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 12:42:53 AM
I am pretty confused by the current state of the ethereum. though indeed many cryptos were falling but to ethereum is different. even the influence of the bitcoin in this regard also exist in the price movement of the ethereum. This is indeed a great coin and may be recovered or up again in some time to come.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 01, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
A lot of people are saying that ETH is dying, because the ICO market is down. But I would say that ETH is doing good right now, since it is having a lot of applications other than ICOs. Even now, it is the 2nd largest crypto in terms of market cap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:39:20 AM
I don't know why so many people still think that ETH will die or ETH is just an altcoin scam. I think it's just that someone manipulates prices to go down so they can take advantage of it and buy lots of coins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

so far the price of eth will still rise even though it's slowly the loss problem depends on the investment Will he sell it when the price drops or wait for the price to rise again even though it takes a long time
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 12:33:59 AM
Ethereum value continously going down but this is not because ethereum is dying. It is normal because ethereum and all cryptocurrency is still under the effect of ghost month. After this I really sure ethereum will rise again .
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
I think even if the market price value on Ethereum is still decreasing,i won't believe that this coin is now dying because this coin has the poterntial to rise in terms of price value.
Activity: 356
September 01, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

We must wait till the market recover, don't think for your lost be positive to gain more than you expect. Be patience at this time stay calm and wait for the prices increase. Dont loose hope it might quietly  recover after a big deep.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 12:32:34 AM
Yes, all coints for now are in poor condition, and I think this is the right time to buy ethereum and save it, about conditions like this don't panic, we must be optimistic if the market can rise again
Activity: 20
September 01, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
yes, ETH goes down very much, this is the time for us to buy it
GFE
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 12:22:38 AM
I think that ETH will be still top altcoin in the nearest 5 years at least
Activity: 245
September 01, 2018, 12:11:32 AM
hold and hold that what I think is not possible altcoin prices will blush and there will definitely be a moment when they turn green and uphill trust Altcoin will not be easily turned off many people sell for fear of loss because they do not see the diagram and only hear the outstanding issues
Pages:
Jump to: