Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 12. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:04:24 AM
ETH isn't dying now, it only decline too much. But I think it will increase fast in the future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:51:25 AM
ethereum not dying. the decline experienced by the ethereum did very great but this I think is pretty good for a continuation of the investment. certainly yesterday's conditions when many have already bought the ethereum, hopefully it will continue to get better because of the price a fair bit already ethereum ride.
Activity: 112
August 29, 2018, 01:48:15 AM
Because of the money out of the crypto market, all tokens have lost value. There must be money entry into the market to make money again. There is nothing to do but wait for the markets to recover for the future.
Activity: 104
August 29, 2018, 01:45:38 AM
No, I think your prediction is very poor. Because there had big down trends in all the cryptocurrencies last 3 months. Specifically, last month Ethereum went down to near 200$. Anyone didn't expect this. But I'm sure the market will fix soonly. But we can't predict it 100%. At the beginning of 2018 Bitcoin had a huge rise. As well I think the market will rise at the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 90
August 29, 2018, 01:35:13 AM
I think this is your illusion. Ethereum does not die, and I think that as long as people don't sell the Ethereum they own, they won't lose any money. I think the cryptocurrency market has always been very unstable. Need people to wait patiently
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
August 29, 2018, 01:32:51 AM
It's normal buddy, not everyday is christmass. In my own point of view the big whales have the control of the price manipulation and those who operate ICO that ended as a scam. They dump so hard just to make money from their scam source. Way back on December 2017 and January 2018 many of the investors don't know what they are investing they just ride on or go with the flow and some of them hodl too much and now they are in the panic  sell stage because they're losing hope and that is way all the coins and altcoins fall hard.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 01:26:12 AM
not just the ethereum, however, all crypto can be said to be dying. but when could see this as an opportunity will certainly be resulted. let alone the ethereum is altcoin enough to have potential. When the price is low then it is better to buy to put on hold some time in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:25:37 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think that Ethereum just fell in price, like other crypto currency, it will take quite a bit of time and the market will recover. Ethereum is very advanced and promising, it has a great future, there are similar to it, but it will grow to this level for a long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:24:33 AM
I think this is the usual market manipulation in which most people sell coins and after that we will see growth  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
I think ethereum is one of the few altcoins that can still recover it's value from the current drop, it has shown great results in the past and that it is a reliable project with a great team behind.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 29, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
If you think that ethereum will die then you are absolutely wrong. The popularity of ethereum is increasing day by day. As we know that world is gone to be digital. So ethereum value will get high in future.
Long term holders will see the difference after this coin bounce back and reached another height as we seen most of the time happens to this project, it's gaining popularity from both ends even when value falls or rise people continue buying and trying to benefits from whatever markets directions.
Activity: 133
August 28, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
ETH is now dying, what do you think?
I think no! Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies. Ethereum has many exciting developments going right now. The switch from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake is making good progress, the code for Casper phase 1 is already on GitHub.

Plasma, side-chain solution which reduces data-bloat on the root-chain is making progress as well. With the Raiden Network Ethereum has state-channel options similar to Bitcoins Lightning Network. And of the best features of Ethereum is the token standard ERC721, this standard allows the creation of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). In my opinion, this standard will play a significant role in the tokenization of real-world assets like real estate, company shares, etc.

Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
It’s Going to be Fine (Probably), Statistics are in favor of the market recovery. We have already seen 3 similar market corrections after long bull runs last year, but the price has always recovered over the course of several weeks and continued its long-term growth.
Activity: 147
August 29, 2018, 01:14:25 AM
I don't think Ethereum is dead. Although it has fallen a lot in the market this year, I think this is a normal phenomenon in the market, and this price is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
We don't panic first in conditions like this, crypto is all going down, and I think this kind of incident is normal from year to year, we must remain optimistic that crypto can last long, hopefully in the near future crypto will be normal again
Activity: 9
August 29, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
I really disagree with the assessment that Ethereum is dying because I think ETH ERC 20 tokens is the  most common Nd widely used token . although a lot of other shitcoins will die
Activity: 82
August 29, 2018, 01:11:44 AM
Why do you think Ethereum is dying? Just because the price has fallen? I don't agree with your point of view. I think that falling is a normal thing. Waiting patiently for Ethereum will soon recover, and as long as people don't sell their Ethereum, they won't lose money.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
August 29, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
It is no way dying, as people still use it as a measure of payment and investing, and it is so widespread at the ICO industry  Wink
Yeah, but i hear some rumor/news ETH will change from POW to POS well this its not really good from my own speculation. I hope Vitalik will not make a change from POW TO POS
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 29, 2018, 01:06:06 AM
I think it is inconceivable for ETH to bite the dust since it has excessively numerous innovations being developed, a large portion of the ICOs utilize their tokens and after that they are changed to ETH so the volume is continually moving, obviously when the market goes down it likewise influences ETH, perhaps not as much as different altcoins in light of its freedom that has accomplished from bitcoin, yet despite everything it gets sprinkled and that is the thing that we can see now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
It is no way dying, as people still use it as a measure of payment and investing, and it is so widespread at the ICO industry  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
Personally, I continue to accept payment for my work on Ethereum. He will definitely make x2-3.
I have no doubt about that.
– "Will he be dead by then?"
– "I do not know."
Pages:
Jump to: