Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is recovering? - page 11. (Read 4346 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 05:59:04 PM
Ethereum might liely see beyond $1000 this year. When acoin is good, it is good. Eth is a coin with good potentials. That a coin drops in price, that not mean it will not rise again, most especially for good coin. Whoever knows what is good will keep buying from the dip. I still perceive that this year might bring this year might bring bull run for the crypto space. So, it is just is just gradually going to rise.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH

Some people still believe in ETH since most ICOs or projects use their platform and it is sitting strong as the number two cryptocurrency. I really believe that ethereum will always be one of the best investment one can really make in crypto space.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
There is news that Australia is going to use the ETH protocol to issue new bonds for a very large amount of this and caused the growth of ETH. This is my subjective opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 20, 2018, 03:55:35 PM
Everything indicates that the market will soon move. And when the market moves, Ether always goes very strongly. We are preparing a portfolio.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
yes ethereum is slowly recovering and getting back its form. Just like last year ethereum is also down but bounce back in the last quarter of the year. lets hope that this trend will happen again this year.
ETH not yet recover for now but when the time will running I,believe there are certain possibilities to bounceback again and we're able to earn profits.This coin was made which it is a more promising coin in the near future that has a bigger chances to explodes and get good moneys.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
yes ethereum is slowly recovering and getting back its form. Just like last year ethereum is also down but bounce back in the last quarter of the year. lets hope that this trend will happen again this year.
Activity: 140
September 20, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
Restoration of air happens very slowly. The price still at very low level and a large number of people recorded the losses now. It is not favorable to sell now.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
I don't think that Ethereum is recovering. There was no reason for that. At the same time I still think that Ethereum is one of the best projects for the long-term investing. I am sure that things will work out after many countries accept appropriate ICO regulations that will protect potential investors.
Ethereum is the greatest blockchain project ever! I don't understand why there are a lot of fud about the ethers fall. I believe that Ether has a potential to replace even Bitcoin in future!
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
in my opinion it's just a very small movement, and it doesn't change anything. ethereum prices are not stable at this time, so if you have eth, then my advice is not to sell now. invest in the long term.
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
I don't think that Ethereum is recovering. There was no reason for that. At the same time I still think that Ethereum is one of the best projects for the long-term investing. I am sure that things will work out after many countries accept appropriate ICO regulations that will protect potential investors.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 20, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

yes that's right, ethereum is starting to try to grow again even though there is no strong growth, but I think ethereum will fall back into the next month. yes, the market happens because the market has the same pattern, especially in the graph it doesn't have the power to grow. the best option is to wait or trade
Activity: 314
September 20, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
This is the most fun and useful information i want to hear. Because of the lament when the market goes down and ETH will soon come back to us. Maybe in two weeks we will see the market change. ETH is 210$ right now. Tongue
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 20, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
Unfortunately the price of ETH does not show growth and it costs almost on the spot. If there is a possibility, then you need to accumulate the quantity of Ethereum, because with a high probability the price will rise in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
September 20, 2018, 05:14:41 AM
I bought ETH for $ 260 and now ETH is down to $ 220, but I still decide to hold and wait for ETH's return. Hopefully, the crypto market will soon recover.

In all currency markets, prices fluctuate cyclically. The cryptocurrency is no different. Only price fluctuations are greater because the market is decentralized and can not count on the intervention of domestic banks in order to stop the rapid depreciation of the currency. The market is regulated by itself. Therefore, the matter of time is when eth regains its splendor because eth has a lot of trust among users.
Decentralized of crypto doesn't give any impact to the centralized market. It's decentralized on its blockchain system but after it will be used centralized market as the main gateway to get more demand and then the decentralized of crypto means nothing. Ethereum will be recovering a little bit and i believe another bearish trend will come as soon as possible.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
This is only temporary, only the other coins of bitcoin will rise. I think so. Even the rise of Ethereum is limited.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
Do not worry about that, Ethereum prices will recover. If you are a long-term investor , you should invest more money into ethereum because in the future the price of ethereum will return.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 18, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
I think eth can reach ATH again in a year
well this sounds too pessimistic for me i do not think that ethereum is going to jeed such a long time to recove i think half of year is enough
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 18, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
ETH again began its recovery. Very large investors are interested in the price increasing. Therefore, in the near future we will be able to observe a return to the price of $ 500.
ethereum will recover i have no doubts about that and we need to be sure that this recoger will lasr for a long long time
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
I think eth can reach ATH again in a year
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 18, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
It was rather a bounce back.
I would not call it recovery as ETH is still on shady territory.
I think that ETH should be at this market situation in range $250-$300 but we have to wait if ETH can manage it.
At the end the market always decides.
Pages:
Jump to: