Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is recovering? - page 14. (Read 4346 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
I hope so too ... etherium can recover translucent until & 1000. But until now etherium is still under $ 300. So I hope the dev managers are like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 08:06:42 AM
Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH
all of us was very excited in increasing of Eth, specially to the prson who has hold it. So we should not panic when the value decreases, because it's a good opportunity for us to buy, and sell it until it is up. But my hope is it become $300 in december.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:58:47 AM
Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?

I have not been able to draw conclusions about this, because it seems we are still too early to talk about stabilizing the market, and there is no reason to say so. The market is moving in a different direction, and maybe a sharp rise or a sharp decline is imminent, so we just wait.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
I think really recovering for ETH, but I think the maximum value will be 300$ at the end of September. after september if etf approved thats good for us.
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

Yes, Ethereum slowly began to recover, it was marked by a lot of market demand for Ethereum. We hope that this will be the beginning of the revival of ethereum. Hopefully this can be stable and the risks can be minimized, and more requests for Ethereum in the future. This is the best and worthy coin to compete in the future.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

From what I see, Ethereum still can't penetrate the best level like yesterday. So, we can't believe anything about the current price increase. Also, the overall market situation isn't good, so we can't predict anything with certainty now. What we can do now is to be patient and see the developments that are happening.
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
On the etherium, I do not have rainbow illusions. Its price will fluctuate between 250-400 dollars before the end of the year. To return to $ 700, you will need a lot of strong action from the crypto market.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
September 16, 2018, 02:27:54 AM
Of course, ethereum always has the opportunity to skyrocket compared to other coins, this is because the more active the ethereum user and ethereum's needs certainly continue to increase, ethereum is a future coin.
September 16, 2018, 02:26:10 AM
Yes, we can see the gradually recovery for ethereum. Even me im excited already to see eth to pump again and im sure eth holder will be profitable in following months. I hope also that eth will finally stable this year.
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 02:11:11 AM

Its actually recovering back now but it's going so slow compared to how fast it wemt down between a month because as at a month plus ago ethereum was about $500 plus but fell to about $160 and i dont know when it's going to raise back to its original price
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 02:07:25 AM
Yes, recently the price of ethereum has risen to about $ 220 and continues to float up and down. We can assume that this coin is gradually recovering after an incomprehensible sharp decline even in comparison with the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:47:34 AM
It is pertinent that ETH will recover from the drop in price because that is the way crypto market behaves and also this is not the first time we are witnessing this.  It is why crypto market is said to be volatile
Activity: 40
September 16, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
I also have the same feeling. I also think that ETH is recovering. I am paying close attention to the price changes of Ethereum. I think Ethereum will drive the recovery of the entire cryptocurrency market. However, I still can’t figure out that Ethereum will rise. To what extent, how long it takes, I am waiting patiently
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

I think it's natural for Ethereum to experience a significant increase, because the previous few weeks fell far more than other altcoins. But we are certainly optimistic, that coins like Ethereum will easily gain momentum. So I think if we still hold Ethereum, most likely the end of the year will get a big increase.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 15, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
ETH is recovering, suggesting that ETH will return to its growth cycle and return to its position. Everyone should trust the ICO it will still need to buy ICO. I believe ETH will recover strongly in the future
this is not a problem with ico. because the growth of ethereum is all the big influence on bitcoin which is currently experiencing a price decline.
Activity: 180
September 15, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
ETH is recovering, suggesting that ETH will return to its growth cycle and return to its position. Everyone should trust the ICO it will still need to buy ICO. I believe ETH will recover strongly in the future
Activity: 43
September 15, 2018, 09:55:31 PM
Yes, ETH was way oversold, any experienced trader would have made easily 10-20%!
Wish I had the bank roll to follow these calls Sad
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
If thus continues this way it's a good positive impact and it will give good way for good market. It means it's gaining more strength just don't know how long this will last.
Activity: 70
September 15, 2018, 09:26:23 PM
Yes, i also saw etheruem price rising up again hope that it is the beginning that's why im still holding my etheruem because etheruem is a good coin for long term investment
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 09:07:08 PM
I have the same opinion with you and Signals for three days now suggest that ETH is recovering quickly from $ 170 to $ 220 just as i expected. With this momentum to the end of the year ETH will reach $ 1,000.
Pages:
Jump to: