Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Bitcoin which is best. - page 10. (Read 4695 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
June 19, 2021, 07:09:31 AM
When you look at Ethereum vs Bitcoin, you can see that their goals are very different.  When you look at their market stats, the difference is not that big.  Both coins are equally good.  But I think etherium is better for investing.  Because the price is still very small compared to Bitcoin.  The price of bitcoin now I think is almost at the peak.  While the price of Etherium can still rise to compete with bitcoin prices.
When it comes to investment, I think both bitcoin and ethereum are equally good indeed,
besides that by investing in one or even both it is much safer,
maybe with the release of ethereum 2.0 it will make the price go up we'll see later
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
June 19, 2021, 06:51:35 AM
When you look at Ethereum vs Bitcoin, you can see that their goals are very different.  When you look at their market stats, the difference is not that big.  Both coins are equally good.  But I think etherium is better for investing.  Because the price is still very small compared to Bitcoin.  The price of bitcoin now I think is almost at the peak.  While the price of Etherium can still rise to compete with bitcoin prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
June 16, 2021, 08:19:41 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins
I think that seeing the price of both of these top rank cryptos in the market, Ethereum is for me can give you a much better opportunity to get a good amount gains and profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 18, 2021, 10:44:19 PM
It is always bitcoin for me, no altcoin can replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency so I don't think that any altcoin can reach its value. Bitcoin is goods at investing in the long term, I am still holding my bitcoin and will keep holding it until the year 2024.

In terms of solid support bitcoin still have a much higher recognitions from every investors and traders,

Bitcoin being the first crypto to recieved adoptions from real businesses already established it's popularity.

Though we don't know what future awaits to each projects including ETH but most still support Bitcoin.

Long term holders already proven that holding is the best way to maximized your gains.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 18, 2021, 09:26:06 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin. Nothing in the history of crypto price increases without being preceded by Bitcoin. In 2021, the first crypto at the pump will be Bitcoin, as well as the year before. So if you are asking which is the best between Bitcoin and Ethereum, then Bitcoin is the best.

Exactly. Bitcoin is and will always be the best cryptocurrency in the world. No other competitor can outmatch its level of security, reliability, and censorship-resistance. The pioneer cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) is the one that started it all, and without it, Blockchain tech wouldn't be possible today. Ethereum is good, but it's still far from replacing Bitcoin anytime soon. At least, the world's second-largest cryptocurrency works as intended by providing censorship-resistant applications to the world. I believe that Bitcoin will become the future of money, while Ethereum will become the future of the web. Diversity is key for the long-term success of crypto and Blockchain tech as a whole. Just my thoughts Grin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 17, 2021, 06:49:05 AM
It is always bitcoin for me, no altcoin can replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency so I don't think that any altcoin can reach its value. Bitcoin is goods at investing in the long term, I am still holding my bitcoin and will keep holding it until the year 2024.
well, although i prefer bitcoin over ethereum, but to be honest, i use ethereum more than bitcoin. however, I feel these two coins have different functions. however, what is certain is, bitcoin has always been at the top of the chain of the crypto world.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
June 17, 2021, 06:08:24 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins
If in the comparison between BTC & ETH, Definitely i will go to put BTC on top position, this is the first digital coin developed in back 2009, It almost 2 decades have passed and dominated in the Cryptocurrency market. But ETH is big projects and it’s able to built a big community, And thousands of projects developed in Ethereum network. You can invest on the both sides.
Somehow I personally don't like to compare both projects because I believe that both projects have come a long way in the life of cryptocurrency existence and have been good profit-making Investments for most if not all that have invested in them for as long.
I say they are both great projects to invest in and continue to invest in them if the means are available.   
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
June 16, 2021, 10:50:11 PM
Both are indeed good investment for a long term perceptive, I would conveniently invest in both coins based on their price historical point of view both coins had yielded massive profits for long term hodlers even with their occasional massive corrections both coins still rallied up and bounce back on several occasions despite the disparities in their bearish sentiment in term of their stability both are always profitable when the market regains it bullish sentiment and both coins will continue to dominate the cryptocurrencies market in many years ahead.
it all applies only to those who believe and hold on for the long term. sometimes everyone's psychology is different. those who make long-term plans are too concerned about their assets declining when a dump occurs. it's so easy to make them panic.
there is no real doubt about the two assets of ETH and BTC. they are the best so far. when it goes down we should be patient to keep waiting for them to rise again.
both have proven with years of development that they have survived and continued to grow in the crypto market.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 16, 2021, 04:48:28 PM
If you wanna invest in crypto, i think you can invest in BTC and ETH at the same time, investment diversification is better than hold one.
But if you have to choose one from BTC and ETH,i recommend BTC and it is always BTC. BTC can be said to be the pointer of the cryptocurrency market. BTC goes up, the market is bull, the market is down, the market is bear.
Let us see the crypto market, BTC is down about 18.3% in the last month, and ETH is about 35%. It is obviously BTC is more stable than ETH.
Both are indeed good investment for a long term perceptive, I would conveniently invest in both coins based on their price historical point of view both coins had yielded massive profits for long term hodlers even with their occasional massive corrections both coins still rallied up and bounce back on several occasions despite the disparities in their bearish sentiment in term of their stability both are always profitable when the market regains it bullish sentiment and both coins will continue to dominate the cryptocurrencies market in many years ahead.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 16, 2021, 04:41:43 PM
Let me borrow a leaf from what someone once said "best of both worlds", that is, in my own personal opinion, Bitcoin and Ethereum are best of both worlds, how? Bitcoin is seen as the king of cryptocurrencies and actually the best as well, and as the king, it has proven to be the best as both small and institutional investors can think of it, focus on it, and even hold for long term, hence the reason why most investors choose it for long term.
In the same way, Ethereum is seen as the best altcoin, that is, in the world of altcoins, Ethereum is leading which is also the reason why a lot of upcoming projects leverages the Ethereum blockchain to build their platforms. To add to this, even most blockchains nowadays takes/copies/borrows some features from the Ethereum blockchain, showing that, the blockchain is the best when it comes to what it offers; smart contracts and so forth.
Therefore, answering your question, I would go for both because it will be hard for me to differentiate which is better, but if it is to allocate funds, when I would go for Bitcoin 60% and Ethereum 40%.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
June 16, 2021, 02:00:47 PM
I think in the future Ethereum will give more profit than Bitcoin. I personally is a Big fan for Ethereum and i'm very excited about the progress of this alts especially on ETH 2.0 will release very soon.
Yes many people are currently waiting for ethereum 2.0 to be released,
and maybe with ethereum 2.0 later it will make the price of ethereum go up I hope that can happen,
but what is clear is that talking about bitcoin and ethereum are both top coins and maybe in the future they will continue to grow
- With such a guarantee of two projects, our choice will be rotated based on the profit aspect, want to catch big profit would be a chain of links with good news and knowing such background, our development will be flexible based on news like ethereum will come out new version or bitcoin will be accepted in a new country, style that allows optimal profit and relies on only one option. Do not like such a strict calculation, investing in both will not affect too much, profits will decrease but there is no sign of missed opportunity
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
June 15, 2021, 02:02:25 AM
I think the rise in Ethereum over the next year will be bigger than the rise in bitcoin which has a definite direction," to my knowledge, one of the founders of crypto asset broker Voyager Digital, said that, adding, "In the crypto world, there is a tendency to see dollar coins that lower because the increase can be much larger in a shorter period of time.”

So in terms of pure percentages, that we can conclude ethereum tends to be larger
Activity: 1344
Merit: 451
June 16, 2021, 01:36:50 PM
BTC is expensive and all. But ETH is evolving and emproving so i think someday it'l replase BTC from #1 position in crypto world.
Ethereum and bitcoin two both coins are very much popular and worthy for investment. But sometimes scale of popularity depends on investors and traders interest. But I like bitcoin the best online virtual cryptocurrency.
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 16, 2021, 09:36:54 AM
If you are going for profit, Ethereum won't rise as sharply as bitcoin even in near or long term future. Bitcoin is meant to be a rare coin, a premium product or a collectors token. While Ethereum is a utility token that is meant to be used and transacted everyday. Ethereum could have a larger overall effect on crypto sphere but bitcoin would earn you more money.

Yes, Bitcoin is now more of a rarity, the user experience is superior to Bitcoin, but I don't agree that ETH will not experience a big increase, in fact ETH still has a large market cap it's just that there is a problem with transaction fees, if the transaction fee issue is correct -completely gone, I'm sure there will be a spike in ETH with the amount of transaction flows in it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
June 16, 2021, 08:13:01 AM

No one beats Bitcoin, and no coin can replace it's place as number 1, many people and project fooling people by saying their coin will be the next bitcoin and become number 1, that's insane! Bitcoin is bitcoin and there is no argue about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
June 16, 2021, 05:46:42 AM
If you are going for profit, Ethereum won't rise as sharply as bitcoin even in near or long term future. Bitcoin is meant to be a rare coin, a premium product or a collectors token. While Ethereum is a utility token that is meant to be used and transacted everyday. Ethereum could have a larger overall effect on crypto sphere but bitcoin would earn you more money.
That's right, when Bitcoin is getting rarer and will become a collector's coin, its value will increase sharply in every market condition, especially if crypto collectors will always hunt for it with a higher value than ever seen in the market.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
June 16, 2021, 05:33:35 AM
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
June 16, 2021, 05:30:09 AM
I think in the future Ethereum will give more profit than Bitcoin. I personally is a Big fan for Ethereum and i'm very excited about the progress of this alts especially on ETH 2.0 will release very soon.
It's nice to hear that you can predict the future which no one else in this world can do. Grin Grin Do you think Bitcoin will not grow anymore? and try to see when Bitcoin is corrected in the market, can Ethereum survive at the price it has reached? so don't dream with high hopes on Ethereum if Bitcoin is no longer growing well in the market.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
June 16, 2021, 05:19:41 AM
Yes many people are currently waiting for ethereum 2.0 to be released,
and maybe with ethereum 2.0 later it will make the price of ethereum go up I hope that can happen,
but what is clear is that talking about bitcoin and ethereum are both top coins and maybe in the future they will continue to grow
Activity: 131
June 16, 2021, 05:12:07 AM
If you wanna invest in crypto, i think you can invest in BTC and ETH at the same time, investment diversification is better than hold one.
But if you have to choose one from BTC and ETH,i recommend BTC and it is always BTC. BTC can be said to be the pointer of the cryptocurrency market. BTC goes up, the market is bull, the market is down, the market is bear.
Let us see the crypto market, BTC is down about 18.3% in the last month, and ETH is about 35%. It is obviously BTC is more stable than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: