Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH OR BSC - page 3. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 101
December 23, 2021, 05:46:31 AM
One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?

Due to the high Eth transection fees, I use BSC most of the time for transection, but many top projects use the Eth network for their builds, and even a few airdrops do Eth transection, although eth transection fee would be less if Eth 2 launched.
I also think so, a lot of people like BSC these days because of the cheap gas cost, the problem is that many good projects are using the ethereum network nowadays, and I think ethereum will never lower the gas cost, so the right choice is definitely BSC, if ethereum is still in the expensive category in transactions.

however is the case with erc20, many large companies use the erc 20 platform to make their projects successful. they don't care about the cost of ethereum fees are very expensive, what they think is the quality and potential of the platform so many good projects use the ethereum network today. I think this is a potential that ethereum has
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
December 23, 2021, 04:55:31 AM
One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?

ETH is only suitable for those who have tens of thousands of dollars in assets so they don't find it difficult to pay transaction fees that reach around $50 for ERC-20 tokens or around $15 for ETH transactions. For me, BSC is still my favorite because of the low transaction fees.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
December 23, 2021, 04:45:12 AM
If you look, many people are starting to move away from ETH now. The main reason is their fees. Now BSc is keeping their fees low. All the projects are running towards them.  But many are trying to find out if ETH will solve it. If not solved then BSc will be in the market as second best

I think what you say is wrong. they are not moving away from ETH now, it's just that they are looking for other alternatives to make it easier for many people to make transactions or look for cheaper alternatives by using BSC or Matic. i think bsc will not replace ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 23, 2021, 04:17:18 AM
All going home can be happened, but talking opportunities for all networks must have the way and the development they do, today many people talk about the cost of Ethereum which are still so high, but many people also make transactions on the network, while BSC has cheap gas costs And many people use the network, but what we need to know is, many projects currently use both networks, there are no further references, if they continue they do and continue to work with various projects in the Crypto room.
This is true because many projects are currently using their network, BSC and Ethereum are in second and third position in crypto, this will encourage many projects to cooperate with them, although there are many other networks they can collaborate with, but speaking of level trust, then the current project will definitely use BSC and Ethereum, the issue of cheap gas costs and even that is another discussion for the project being launched at this time, because actually, the project only wants a level of success, not cheap or expensive gas costs.
All projects must have a big success target, if not then the project launched will just sink, this will affect people in determining which choices should be taken, in this case the problem is many projects that use the BSC and Ethereum networks in running The project, so there is no purgretty other than using it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 23, 2021, 03:48:09 AM
Of course BSC, when there was a significant increase in gas costs since last April made me divert around 85% of assets from ETH and ERC-20 tokens to MATIC, TRON, Sandbox and so on, I think ETH will end soon because it is considered an old network that is very slow and expensive.
I agree about the effectiveness of BSC but, I disagree about Eth ending soon.

It's far from ending and despite the high fee, we still see how huge the demand for ethereum and it's not changing the fact that people still holds and invests on it.

Next year, if the 2.0 comes, you'll see why it's far from ending.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
December 23, 2021, 03:42:18 AM
All going home can be happened, but talking opportunities for all networks must have the way and the development they do, today many people talk about the cost of Ethereum which are still so high, but many people also make transactions on the network, while BSC has cheap gas costs And many people use the network, but what we need to know is, many projects currently use both networks, there are no further references, if they continue they do and continue to work with various projects in the Crypto room.
This is true because many projects are currently using their network, BSC and Ethereum are in second and third position in crypto, this will encourage many projects to cooperate with them, although there are many other networks they can collaborate with, but speaking of level trust, then the current project will definitely use BSC and Ethereum, the issue of cheap gas costs and even that is another discussion for the project being launched at this time, because actually, the project only wants a level of success, not cheap or expensive gas costs.
Activity: 602
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 22, 2021, 06:36:25 AM
Futiracoin.com
December 22, 2021, 06:07:32 AM
For me, ETH will always be better than BSC. Due to the low gas in ETH I recently started using ETH even more often than BSC. There are no innovative projects in BSC so I don't think I will be here for a very long time.

Nope, eth fees are a bit higher than BSC fees and nowadays, many new projects prefer to run under BSC network instead of the ethereum one. Due to my daily routine in hunting airdrop on bsc's projects, I use BSC more than ethereum.
I think it's still a balance between using the ethereum network with BSC, but I'm not very good at airdrops at the moment, so there's no further explanation regarding network usage in the airdrop, but in my bounty participation I saw a lot of good projects that use the ethereum network, although there is also a BSC network , but most of the good projects nowadays use the ethereum network, believe it or not you can find out for yourself on bounty.
Merit: 252
December 21, 2021, 03:18:36 PM
For me, ETH will always be better than BSC. Due to the low gas in ETH I recently started using ETH even more often than BSC. There are no innovative projects in BSC so I don't think I will be here for a very long time.

Nope, eth fees are a bit higher than BSC fees and nowadays, many new projects prefer to run under BSC network instead of the ethereum one. Due to my daily routine in hunting airdrop on bsc's projects, I use BSC more than ethereum.
Activity: 742
December 21, 2021, 10:33:07 AM
for now the cost of the BSC network is much cheaper than the ETH network, and this is a fact that is happening today. I admit that the prospects for projects on the ETH network are more promising, but most people prefer projects on the BSC network because the transaction fees are much cheaper. according to my observations nowadays it is very rare for new projects to be on the ETH network as developers avoid high fees when sending tokens to investors' wallets.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 21, 2021, 10:14:50 AM
yes, if ethereum still has expensive transaction fees then we should use Binance and also polygons, in my opinion this is a good alternative to avoid the high transaction fees in Erc20. If in the future there are changes and the transaction fees are cheap again, we will return to using the Erc20 platform
What you need to understand is that ERC20 is a different network from BNB and Matic so there are things that can't be tricked for this and you have to stick with ERC20 in things that don't have BSC and Polygon Alternatives, so not everything can be tricked very easily good for this kind of thing.
because indeed not all erc20 tokens are also available on other networks such as BSC. although we can see some projects are also releasing their tokens in two chains at once. or someone decides to migrate to another chain. most of the reasons are the same, very classic, transaction fees.
if what is being developed is a good project and indeed has a strong market. Of course, choosing a strong network with many users will certainly not be a problem. because several new projects are more confident and focus on development on the ethereum network. instead of opting for a lower transaction fee.
Futiracoin.com
December 21, 2021, 09:24:06 AM
BSC is currently very well prepared to deal with such flows even though Ethereum is unlikely to get very low gas fees with high dex volumes on ethereum and very high ethereum prices for now, I am very optimistic that the BSC platform will continue to survive even if this happens in the future and will remain the choice of many investors to trade on the BSC platform.
Ethereum was also a cheap alternative to bitcoin a few years ago, but now it is sometimes more costly to use the ethereum network than bitcoin blockchain to transact. I for ine believe that BNB is not that popular even now and sometime in the future when it get enough popular to compete with ETH then also there would a problem arise related to high transaction fees on BNB and then people will again look for a cheap alternative just like now.
It is precisely what makes gas costs more expensive, due to the development of the coin being more in demand, the more developed the coin is, the more expensive the gas costs will be, as well as BNB, if later he is able to be in the number two position on coinmarketcap, then automatically Ordinary gas will adjust to the needs, it can even be more expensive than Ethereum gas costs, so it's no wonder why gas costs are expensive for Ethereum at this time.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
December 21, 2021, 04:07:57 AM

Due to the high Eth transection fees, I use BSC most of the time for transection, but many top projects use the Eth network for their builds, and even a few airdrops do Eth transection, although eth transection fee would be less if Eth 2 launched.
I also think so, a lot of people like BSC these days because of the cheap gas cost, the problem is that many good projects are using the ethereum network nowadays, and I think ethereum will never lower the gas cost, so the right choice is definitely BSC, if ethereum is still in the expensive category in transactions.

yes, if ethereum still has expensive transaction fees then we should use Binance and also polygons, in my opinion this is a good alternative to avoid the high transaction fees in Erc20. If in the future there are changes and the transaction fees are cheap again, we will return to using the Erc20 platform
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 20, 2021, 02:52:18 PM

I wouldn't say that BSC would be a better choice than ETH, if you look closely, ETH has had problems with fees for a long time, but the fact is that ETH remains the top altcoin, actually BSC and ETH have their respective devotees. The community is very large, this can be a major factor in the survival of a coin in the crypto market.
Right now users have to concern about transaction fees not a which one top altcoins or not. Undoubtedly ETH still top alt if considering the price and big community than BSC. But it’s gas fee is really big factor to most of the users who's can't make transaction for the crazy gas fees.  

It's also natural that the gas is crazy because remembering that the price of ethereum is now very expensive, that's why it is easier for people to use the BSC network than ETH.
Sometimes the price of gas with the price of tokens that we want to sell is even more expensive gas And for now I myself prefer to use BSC/BNB rather than ETH.
But we also see now that there are many new projects that use the BSC network instead of the ETH network.

Developers think out of the box now they are using alternative chain to allow even small time trader and investor to profit
with the project they created, most of those projects that developed inside ERC need to pay a high transaction fee, which is not
practical if you are just investing a small amount of money, BSC will be your best option.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
December 20, 2021, 02:15:57 PM
BSC is currently very well prepared to deal with such flows even though Ethereum is unlikely to get very low gas fees with high dex volumes on ethereum and very high ethereum prices for now, I am very optimistic that the BSC platform will continue to survive even if this happens in the future and will remain the choice of many investors to trade on the BSC platform.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
December 20, 2021, 01:46:45 PM
If you look, many people are starting to move away from ETH now. The main reason is their fees. Now BSc is keeping their fees low. All the projects are running towards them.  But many are trying to find out if ETH will solve it. If not solved then BSc will be in the market as second best
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
December 20, 2021, 01:43:56 PM
You're absolutely right because of gas fees people had to wait for the gwei to be decreased so that they could transfer their coins to the exchanges or different wallets that's why most famous projects prefer to startup their coins on bscscan bcz that's the best way they could get higher profit as people would buy more bcz if lower fees so I prefer bsc token more as compared to eth
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
December 20, 2021, 07:31:50 AM
Ethereum is by far the biggest layer 1 protocol project. Despite the gas fees, a lot of big projects are still building on ETH, so you can imagine for yourself what will happen when ETH 2.0 finally comes on board fully and the transaction fee reduces. ETH will take the day over BSC any time any day.
Activity: 686
December 20, 2021, 06:58:20 AM

I wouldn't say that BSC would be a better choice than ETH, if you look closely, ETH has had problems with fees for a long time, but the fact is that ETH remains the top altcoin, actually BSC and ETH have their respective devotees. The community is very large, this can be a major factor in the survival of a coin in the crypto market.
Right now users have to concern about transaction fees not a which one top altcoins or not. Undoubtedly ETH still top alt if considering the price and big community than BSC. But it’s gas fee is really big factor to most of the users who's can't make transaction for the crazy gas fees.  

It's also natural that the gas is crazy because remembering that the price of ethereum is now very expensive, that's why it is easier for people to use the BSC network than ETH.
Sometimes the price of gas with the price of tokens that we want to sell is even more expensive gas And for now I myself prefer to use BSC/BNB rather than ETH.
But we also see now that there are many new projects that use the BSC network instead of the ETH network.
December 20, 2021, 06:02:56 AM

Personally, I'm still very interested in ERC20 even though at the Moment the Transaction fees are very high compared to binance. For the two cryptos, they have different innovations and of course have their own fans. in that case the advantages of Ethereum are clearly visible and there are still many Holders.
Pages:
Jump to: