Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH OR BSC - page 8. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 09, 2021, 03:46:34 PM
One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?

Yes, the binance smart chain is getting bigger due to the high Ethereum gas costs so many new projects are being developed on the BSC blockchain.
However, after we followed some developments from a new project that was released to the swap platform exchange, the bsc blockchain, then it did not provide relief for users due to the high demand for Slippage Tolerance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
December 09, 2021, 02:35:05 PM
Indeed there has been no official news issued by BSC regarding the increase in gas prices, and probably will not happen in the near future, BSC was developed based on a small concept,
The increase of the fees will depend on the crowds of the transactions in the blockchain moreover if the crowd enough, commonly there will be little bit increasing.
But BSC increase is still very tolerance and seems not still no problem for us, moreover even if we are transferring big amount of BSC tokens.
However if the ERC20, we have see how many increase that can happen on in seconds, the difference can be more than 20-hundreds Gwei. This is bad and why I really hate using Ethereum blockchain. But we cannot still avoid because most tokens stull use ERC20 blockchain.
It's just a matter of choice, if many projects use the ethereum network, then we also can't do anything, but today many projects have switched to the BSC network, this is more interesting when compared to 5 years ago, using the ethereum network makes us a lot the costs required, especially if the coins or tokens we have are only a few, then the gas costs are much greater than the exchange of results we get.
Activity: 775
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 09, 2021, 12:24:53 PM
ethreum very  currently dominates the market, but due to very high transaction fees, many small traders are switching to the binance network because it has very low gas costs and very fast connections, even though currently binance gas costs are starting to increase slightly but the increase is still very reasonable and the increase is caused by the density of users who use this network, for now I highly recommend binance.
Activity: 1302
December 09, 2021, 11:13:44 AM
when the Ethereum Erc20 chain fees are higher in transaction fees, there are many companies that switch and use the exchange network in BSC Bep20, because the transaction fees are cheap and fast, I say BSC Network has a better ecosystem and is trusted by many people, including more sensitive to security.

Don't forget about the many scams there due to the low cost of gas.
Actually there is a positive side as well as a negative side when talking about this because indeed they are very cheap so a lot of people want to do evil it's easy and there are lots of scams there.
But that doesn't mean it's just a negative side, the positive side is very much and this is very felt for investors and small traders like me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
December 08, 2021, 06:51:28 PM
Indeed there has been no official news issued by BSC regarding the increase in gas prices, and probably will not happen in the near future, BSC was developed based on a small concept,
The increase of the fees will depend on the crowds of the transactions in the blockchain moreover if the crowd enough, commonly there will be little bit increasing.
But BSC increase is still very tolerance and seems not still no problem for us, moreover even if we are transferring big amount of BSC tokens.
However if the ERC20, we have see how many increase that can happen on in seconds, the difference can be more than 20-hundreds Gwei. This is bad and why I really hate using Ethereum blockchain. But we cannot still avoid because most tokens stull use ERC20 blockchain.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 08, 2021, 06:42:10 PM
Indeed there has been no official news issued by BSC regarding the increase in gas prices, and probably will not happen in the near future,
No, I think there will be no official announcement about the increase in gas fees. It is no need because the gas fee may change only in a minute, what for announcing this information? But I agree that there will be no significant increase in BSC gas fees in the near future. The developers must think it will ruin the interest from people to use BSC.
Futiracoin.com
December 08, 2021, 03:21:15 PM
The more developed the BSC network, the greater the transaction costs required, so that BSC will take steps to increase the transaction costs, economic theory says that the more developed something is developed, the more correct the production value will be, it is possible that BSC will also experience transaction fees are expensive like Ethereum, but currently BSC is still in the cheap and affordable category.
It is possible that BSC also requires expensive transaction fees someday. But it won't happen in the near future, BSC is just developed and needs much time to increase the gas fees as expensive as ETH gas. So, it is still safe for crypto platforms to choose BSC, the transaction fees will be quite affordable for a long time. No need to worry because the increase of BSC transaction fees won't be in a few days, it needs some years.

Indeed there has been no official news issued by BSC regarding the increase in gas prices, and probably will not happen in the near future, BSC was developed based on a small concept, where they target transactions and costs that can be reached by many people, so today is what makes BSC grow just because of that problem, is it possible that BSC will make a mistake in the near future by raising gas prices higher, I don't think it will happen anytime soon.
Activity: 383
December 07, 2021, 07:56:21 PM
The more developed the BSC network, the greater the transaction costs required, so that BSC will take steps to increase the transaction costs, economic theory says that the more developed something is developed, the more correct the production value will be, it is possible that BSC will also experience transaction fees are expensive like Ethereum, but currently BSC is still in the cheap and affordable category.
It is possible that BSC also requires expensive transaction fees someday. But it won't happen in the near future, BSC is just developed and needs much time to increase the gas fees as expensive as ETH gas. So, it is still safe for crypto platforms to choose BSC, the transaction fees will be quite affordable for a long time. No need to worry because the increase of BSC transaction fees won't be in a few days, it needs some years.
Futiracoin.com
December 07, 2021, 03:06:42 PM
As for now i think many crypto enthusiasts would say it's better bsc than eth because of the trading platforms and transaction fees that bsc is more recommended now than ethereum network because of high transaction fees, however since bsc network is the several who uses now, i think in the long run the transaction fees for bsc network would also climb definitely if bnb chase to have a high value in the crypto market in the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 07, 2021, 05:41:59 AM
Of course, problems related to high transaction fees need to be resolved immediately by the ETH team,
because on the other hand, BSC offers cheap transaction fees and of course people prefer this,
we'll see later hopefully there will be a follow up
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
December 07, 2021, 04:41:35 AM
As for now i think many crypto enthusiasts would say it's better bsc than eth because of the trading platforms and transaction fees that bsc is more recommended now than ethereum network because of high transaction fees, however since bsc network is the several who uses now, i think in the long run the transaction fees for bsc network would also climb definitely if bnb chase to have a high value in the crypto market in the future.
Activity: 714
December 07, 2021, 04:12:01 AM
One of the reasons why binance savvy chain gets to be this enormous right presently is since ethereum gas expense is exceptionally tall and this constrain a few ventures to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas expense goes lower in close few months? Will BSC confronted same destiny as binance DEX? Or BSC will stay the way better choice over ethereum?

For Now we can see that the choice is clear, first from the side of the lowest money transfer fees and many promising projects also use Bsc. Erc20 now in my opinion is too expensive in conducting transactions, for investment and working with ethereum. seems like what i said everyone feels it especially for bounty hunters
That's very true because seeing the expensive transaction fees from ETH of course it's very unfortunate and I hope the fees can be cheap again,
different from BSC which has low transaction costs, besides that many projects use the BSC network

I think everyone hopes so, with the high transaction fees on the erc20 platform, it has caused many crypto users to migrate to BSC because it makes it easy to make transactions besides being fast and cheap. yes, hopefully there will be a solution for next year for erc20 users
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 07, 2021, 03:50:42 AM
Now the market is very unpredictable and it is up to everyone to use the ETH or BSC network. The only difference is that the ETH network is very expensive for gas. And as soon as the commission for gas becomes lower, I think that the ETH network will again become the most demanded. But while the costs are high on the ETH network, users use the BSC network since the fees are very small here. And accordingly the majority will use the BSC network.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
December 07, 2021, 03:37:25 AM
when the Ethereum Erc20 chain fees are higher in transaction fees, there are many companies that switch and use the exchange network in BSC Bep20, because the transaction fees are cheap and fast, I say BSC Network has a better ecosystem and is trusted by many people, including more sensitive to security.

Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
December 07, 2021, 02:53:48 AM
Both networks have a lot of users, BSC was chosen because of the low shipping costs, only 6 gwei costs I need to make an exchange on Dex.
Erhereum has a problem with gas costs and I think some developers will continue to use this network, the most important thing is security, the ethereum platform is so far still safe and protected from hacking.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 07, 2021, 01:53:31 AM
BSC already has its own fans, although one day the price of ETH gas will be cheap again, BSC will still stick with its fans. Just like what happened to ETH today, even though gas prices are getting more expensive, there are still a lot of users.
The price of Gas transactions on ETH will never be cheap as long as the price of ETH is still very expensive and still has the potential to increase again in the future, for BSC I'm sure there will be many fans forever.

Let's just wait until ETH 2.0 is really ready to be launched and if the launch succeeds in making ethereum gas costs cheap then I think many users will return to the ETH platform, because at this time we certainly know that BSC is widely used only as an alternative to ETH to save costs when making transactions.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 07, 2021, 12:43:21 AM
BSC and Ethereum are like children with a father, BSC was born from the ERC platform but with the creativity and expertise of the team, BSC looks better than ERC, of course I will choose BSC because the consideration of ERC transaction fees is currently irrational and only suitable for whales with a transaction value of at least $5k.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 06, 2021, 11:39:17 PM
If you look at it from the decentralization point of view, then of course ETH, if it's about the speed and cheapness of transactions, then BSC. Most people can no longer afford expensive transactions in Ethereum network, they choose an alternative and one of the most affordable is BSC.
right, for now the ethereum network still has its own obstacles and there have been no significant changes, so that many other networks have sprung up with equally good quality and very low costs. Binance is currently one of the most widely used network alternatives. but will it be the same as ethereum if the price of BNB is already high?
Activity: 644
December 06, 2021, 10:36:43 PM
If you look at it from the decentralization point of view, then of course ETH, if it's about the speed and cheapness of transactions, then BSC. Most people can no longer afford expensive transactions in Ethereum network, they choose an alternative and one of the most affordable is BSC.
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
December 06, 2021, 09:06:33 PM
Binance smart chain seems to be increasing in her popularity owing to the fact that most new projects and even old projects are adopting it. I know several projects that have both ethereum and binance smart chain tokens and that's because they want to enjoy the benefits of both blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: