Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 10. (Read 25812 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 185
February 25, 2019, 03:53:24 PM
I like EOS over ETH. I find the EOS blockchain much easier to use, its so much faster than ETH and you dont need to think about transactions fees. The ETH blockchain are full of dead or useless project that makes the blockchain expensive to use and slow. I hope this weeks upcoming ETH hardfork will help ETH, to become a better crypto. but for now my money are in EOS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 03:43:06 PM
Both coins are very reliable. But I think most people are accustomed to using ETH. Most investors trust this coin more.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 25, 2019, 03:37:44 PM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

Games that use the blockchain ethereum are also very many. But ICO developers can freely choose which blockchain they like best and match the platform they develop. I think ETH and EOS are the king of altcoin who managed to make the eyes of the world fixed on him.
I even like Tron better than these two coins. I participate in the game on the Tron. (https://dapp.review/explore/tron)
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 25, 2019, 03:36:13 PM
At the moment, Ethereum wins, without any doubts. I believe that ETH has a potential to replace Bitcoin, but we need to wait for some years. EOS is an outstanding coin and I am holding it, but it has a lot of work in front of it.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 25, 2019, 03:10:46 PM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

Games that use the blockchain ethereum are also very many. But ICO developers can freely choose which blockchain they like best and match the platform they develop. I think ETH and EOS are the king of altcoin who managed to make the eyes of the world fixed on him.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 02:57:43 PM
I choose Moac over both of these because of their scalability and capability to be interoperable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2019, 03:48:22 PM
As a platform token both of them are very appropriate. But at this went ethereum is the most popular and most used platform. Eos already launched its main net and now many good project is based on eos mainly gaming and dice game. Eos is the biggest ico ever happens in this market. And technically eos is better that ethereum. Less scalability issue less ten fees and more transaction. But after ethereum 2.0 announced. After share fork ethereum will get better. Ethereum is already on the top. If I have to pick one I will bet for eos.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 24, 2019, 03:00:10 PM
And I heard other thoughts that today the ETH blockchain is much cheaper to run games than EOS. But if the EOS team improves the network, then perhaps it will become one of the best blockchains.

What do you mean by "improve network"? EOS has much faster network then ETH. They can withstand huge amount of spam every day (betting sites that send memos everyday).

Check this news article too to assure yourself how much network speed it has.
https://cryptovest.com/news/eos-transaction-volume-skyrockets-fueled-by-spam/

And I remember how ETH network was clogged up by Cryptokitties Cheesy

Edit. Forgot to post a link to news article. Updated it later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
February 24, 2019, 02:56:35 PM
EOS is also one of the decent coin, it is likewise fundamentally the same as Ethereum, so now many like EOS on the grounds that the blockchain stage is very much like Ethereum. he isn't a long ways behind Ethereum, later on the likelihood of EOS can resemble Ethereum, in light of the fact that anything can occur. EOS has great quality and potential so you don't lament picking EOS, particularly on the off chance that you pick both, the more open doors there are.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 24, 2019, 02:53:48 PM
I prefer more Ethereum, because it is based on several hundred projects. EOS cannot boast of this. That is why the EOS currently has few chances to defeat Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 23, 2019, 03:52:27 PM
There is nothing clear about the EOS at the moment, there are a lot of rumors about it and they are all different. Someone thinks that EOS has great prospects, however, at the same time, new projects do not appear in the EOS blockchain, and in this indicator Ethereum is much better than EOS.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2019, 03:47:18 PM
I think these projects are worthy. That is why it seems to me that both coins should be in the investment portfolio of each person.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 03:45:36 PM
I will prefer ethereum to EOS anytime any day because it has come stay and it has got more prospect to me especially on long term.
I agree, for the long term of course eos is a good coin, I also invested in it , and now I think that $ 4 is a good price to buy this coin and hold for more than a year
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 23, 2019, 08:40:20 AM
I'm a fan of ethereum ever since but when I saw how eos works then I also use it. Both of them have advantages to each other so I don't have to picked between to it. I use ethereum at the same time also use EOS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 23, 2019, 07:25:58 AM
And I heard other thoughts that today the ETH blockchain is much cheaper to run games than EOS. But if the EOS team improves the network, then perhaps it will become one of the best blockchains.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 06:20:34 AM
I prefer Ethereum to be the platform for the Blockchain game. Because the price of Ethereum is likely to grow higher. So if the Blockchain game uses the Ethereum platform it will definitely increase game fans to join soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 23, 2019, 05:35:52 AM
I will prefer ethereum to EOS anytime any day because it has come stay and it has got more prospect to me especially on long term.
Activity: 33
February 23, 2019, 05:31:25 AM
ETH for its development community.

An upcoming project like Vite is another to look out for. Smart contracts on DAG with working products and a DEX and mainnet launch in the offing. It is gonna create some waves.
copper member
Activity: 378
February 23, 2019, 04:28:56 AM
Both are on different track where eos is cheap and gaming project are developing through this. On the other side eth is creative development in term of blockchain. I think eth is better in long term. But if eos has to be competitive then it must have to work hard on its blockchain and that too with cost effectiveness
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
February 23, 2019, 03:47:11 AM
Cheaper eos prices result in many game projects using EOS as their platform, while eth costs more than EOS, so using eth as a platform will make distribution difficult, and eos has various parts of their coins that have a base in the game.

Eos = cheap cost  , this is the same as waves before . waves is also a cheaper and have the ability to create projects within its blockchain but the glory of waves didnt lasted because devs prefer to create their project on eth  even if its expensive  .

Same thing can happen on eos soon  . eos now are still on the lime light but sooner or later it will be forgotten by the public because many will prefer eth .  eth is more superior . period !

Indeed EOS has a low price and is easily affordable so that users also find it easy to get it. It seems that EOS does have to provide good service to be accepted by all parties because currently, Eth's development is also quite creative so that investor confidence returns.
Pages:
Jump to: