Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 6. (Read 25812 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 31, 2019, 04:44:32 PM
yes it is true that EOS starts well developed but in my opinion it is still loine to arrive at the same level as Ethereum
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 31, 2019, 04:41:33 PM
Obviously I choose ETH. ETH future are very bright then EOS. ETH technology are great. Now there transaction time are so short. If you invest 1 eth now, in future you will get 2x profit.
I do not know what is gonna happen regarding profitableness. But, even in this case, the price of EOS increased a few weeks ago. However, when they were compared, the ETH has been present for longer and has gained more confidence.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
March 31, 2019, 03:36:51 PM
I also noticed that. Besides, some of the new projects are launcing in Eos blockchain. So I will go for Eos instead of Eth.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
March 10, 2019, 10:03:32 AM
One is more decentralized than the other while the less decentralized one is faster. So games should be faster on the decentralized one. Both cryptocurrencies are working to improve their performance... Ethereum is working on interesting upgrade it hopes will improve performance and not compromise its decentralization
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 09:23:15 AM
maybe I think now eth prices are crawling up again and that can beat the price of eos but, whether to where the increase for me ethereum merupan coin is large which has ties throughout the world and there are so many people who use ethereum until now so its popularity brings its good name to the price can go back up to this moment.
do you now see how eos price? ethereum need not defeat eos, eos is due to a new platform may eos that need to work hard to take the investor etheruem. EOS has nice progress on the market, but he has not been as big as ethereum.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 09, 2019, 09:13:27 AM
Eth is still a popular platform and has a better development, this can be seen on Eth's journey so far which still accompanies Bitcoin. EOS began to have good developments as well and was still able to compete well despite being in the top 5 in CMC.
It takes more time for us to fully understand what EOS is capable of and whether it can become a full-fledged competitor to Ethereum, I would not rule out the possibility that EOS will become better

eos is kinda new so yes , it still needs time to see if what it can do  . we dont know if this eos is better than eth in the future but lately ive been seeing some projects related to eos  . this got my attention , i then say that eos do really have a potential  . before i under estimate this coin because i think this is only a sh*t coin just like the other but im wrong  .   but right now  , my vote will only go to eth  because eth already show its worth  .
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
March 09, 2019, 09:06:51 AM
maybe I think now eth prices are crawling up again and that can beat the price of eos but, whether to where the increase for me ethereum merupan coin is large which has ties throughout the world and there are so many people who use ethereum until now so its popularity brings its good name to the price can go back up to this moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 09, 2019, 08:42:44 AM
Eth is still a popular platform and has a better development, this can be seen on Eth's journey so far which still accompanies Bitcoin. EOS began to have good developments as well and was still able to compete well despite being in the top 5 in CMC.
It takes more time for us to fully understand what EOS is capable of and whether it can become a full-fledged competitor to Ethereum, I would not rule out the possibility that EOS will become better
Activity: 377
March 09, 2019, 08:25:42 AM
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
March 09, 2019, 08:11:47 AM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

Why? Are they being implemented on some gaming platforms on the internet? I just know EJN is going to be adopted not knowing about these two altcoin performing the same way.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
March 09, 2019, 08:05:40 AM
eos now seems to be starting to go to a better place. but to be able to compete with eth I think it's still difficult. eth is the best choice now and eth will still continue to be the main choice
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 09, 2019, 08:05:23 AM
I prefer games on EOS and 90% of games now work on the EOS platform. so in the future there will be many other dapps created and I believe that EOS will surpass ETH in the future
Activity: 251
March 09, 2019, 08:01:38 AM
I have also heard so many gamers preferring to develop their decentralized gaming applications on EOS blockchain network instead of Etheruem but in terms of investment i would always go for Ethereum because it is the cryptocurrency with the second highest marketcap.

Market capitalisation should not be used as the sole reason for investing in anything. There was once a $400+ coin that was one of the top performers in 2017 and had a market cap of over $2.6 billion. What was this coin?

BitConnect.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 09, 2019, 07:38:00 AM
In my opinion Ethereum already has reached more than 1milion users and also the price is bigger than EOS . Also you can build smart contracts and even your own token on ethereum platform . About EOS I think that it will stay in the bottom of eth
yes we know that ethereum has been trusted by many people and it makes the popularity of ethereum good in the eyes of the world I also admit that by working with ethereum it might be easier and can bring big profits with the current good price of ethereum,
it could be years this is the year for ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
March 09, 2019, 07:28:31 AM
I see work on projects every day. Many projects choose this block (eth). Of course 10-1 / 20-1 probably such statistics. So this once again underlines the excellence of eth.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 09, 2019, 07:23:43 AM
I have also heard so many gamers preferring to develop their decentralized gaming applications on EOS blockchain network instead of Etheruem but in terms of investment i would always go for Ethereum because it is the cryptocurrency with the second highest marketcap.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 07:17:38 AM
I would say ethereum, it has a solid team and is proven. Eos is OK, I'd invest some into it but not alot
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 09, 2019, 06:48:28 AM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

example:
Theres a new gambling site that i am playing also EOS based game named EOSbet do i think i am starting to doubt ethereum since the ripple (XRP) is taking over the number 2 position for several times already so this time i will be on EOS favor

You doubt Ethereum because his position has switched to number 3 several times lately. If you pay attention to the total supply of ETH and XRP, then XRP is very difficult to reach a high price. It's just that the XRP position is supported by the total supplay. And I think, EOS also has the same story with XRP.
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
March 05, 2019, 08:43:24 AM
I myself like ETH and EOS, but in relation to the blockchain game I think EOS does have better specifications than current ETH features.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 05, 2019, 08:37:33 AM

example:
I prefer ETH. Anyway, ETH has existed for a long time and it has a huge community and has a lot of loyal investors. EOS is just a new altcoin and needs a lot of time to develop further.
I still believe in the steady development of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: