Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 19. (Read 25812 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
I think EOS is more valuable than ETH right now, seeing the downfall price of ETH which is profoundly fatalist. some people search project that the exchange is not ETH, since they think they will be in lose out situation. it shows that they are not believe in ETH anymore. EOS which we can say it is junior than ETH but the development of EOS is good.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 07:30:16 PM
Of course, I first of all trust Ethereum, but at the same time I decided to play it safe and buy a few hundred EOS in reserve. Who knows, maybe EOS will bring me a profit.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
If you want a stable, proven, more decentralized blockchain with an established roadmap and proven community - ETH.
If you want an ultra-fast, novel, c++ based and groundbreaking next level technology - EOS.
Depends on your needs
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 16, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
Both of them are good. But technically EOS is better in my opinion. But Ethereum is still the most preferable and most used platform token. Most of the dapps and the ICO is based on ethereum. In other hand eos raised 4billon in ICO. The biggest ICO ever. They launched the mainnet. Now many project is working on eos platform. They both are good and working well. But ICO market are down for few months for some several reasons. And that's why platform tokens are suffering.
Activity: 448
December 16, 2018, 05:08:33 PM
I think ETH is still more preferably for projects than EOS because ETH has a more complete network and blockchain than EOS, EOS still need to improve more to catch up with ETH
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 03:21:36 PM
I think ETH 2019 will complete its shortcomings and offer a great platform support.
EOS developers say that 2019 is very ambitious on every platform. however, it will not be enough.
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
I made my choice a long time ago and this of course is Ethereum. EOS has very few projects created on its basis. In addition, ETH has prospects for increasing network capacity, which should give a good result.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
I think that both of these coins are important to the market. But I guess one day EOS could win this game
Activity: 420
December 16, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
Ethereum and eos are altcoin types that have special features, I like both and the development is also good, and I am sure that investing in these two coins will not be a loss for the future
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 16, 2018, 02:48:06 PM
I have to admit that I am a bit biased when it comes to Ethereum, I have always had a soft spot for it and I love the fact that it is fully Decentralised, unlike EOS.
Activity: 448
December 16, 2018, 02:47:10 PM
I prefer Ethereum rather than EOS even if the market price value on Ethereum is not doing well in the market but EOS has been so compititive in the crypto market now and will rise by next year.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 02:42:23 PM
When talking about the Blockchain Game, I don't go too far. But if you have to talk about users and reputation, it looks like ETH has more fans than EOS. Although for the time being in terms of ETH prices more often dramatically decreased. Not that EOS is more popular than ETH.
Both are the best altcoins, because they are in the top 10.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
I prefer eth , because eth have good potencial for scale and very strong team.
Activity: 308
December 16, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
I believe that both platforms offer a useful and similar approach in this direction. But now I place more hopes on EOS. The project offers more functional and promising solutions for the development of the industry. Although some of the money I also occasionally invest in the purchase of Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 09:36:46 PM
If you choose one, it is rather difficult because I like both ethereum and eos coin which have good potential, both of them also have the privilege of causing this coin to be liked a lot, being able to invest in both of these coins is certainly profitable for the future
Activity: 198
December 09, 2018, 09:27:58 PM
I prefer eth. Is more sufficient.
Activity: 602
December 09, 2018, 08:46:47 PM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

Ethereum is popular coin and used by most token in market. But EOS is good coin and i am believe can compete with ethereum in near future. I am prefer choosing EOS because the potential growth is more bigger than ethereum
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
I think between the ETH and EOS, this year 2018 we can see the depression of ETH all the time. So that I think the next year 2019 I will change the mind to invest in EOS instead of ETH. And I guess that ICO project will continue to grow and build Token based on the EOS's technology.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2018, 07:31:09 PM
In my opinion Ethereum already has reached more than 1milion users and also the price is bigger than EOS . Also you can build smart contracts and even your own token on ethereum platform . About EOS I think that it will stay in the bottom of eth

Absolutely correct mate EOS is good coins but ethereum will always the second top coins in the cryptocurrency world later in if the bear market done ethereum will be stay again in their place and people turning on again to choose ethereum in any projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
i prefer more eth than eos. at the moment, eos has nothing and it doesn’t even deserve the current capitalization. Eth is a long-time working product that is used at the state level.
Pages:
Jump to: