Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 22. (Read 25812 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
At the moment, of course I like more Ethereum , most of the coins that are on the ico are all on Ethereum , it's easier for me to work with this, but of course I need to invest in eos )
Ethereum is one of the most famous quality coins and is commonly called the ICO king with the most ICO platforms. but with the decline in prices Ethereum many people start to not believe anymore. now that the coin is starting to develop a new system and Eos in my opinion, coins that have sufficient quality to compete with Ethereum are natural if Eos starts to like many investors
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
for now eth has indeed dropped prices and eth wallet has also been many competitors, for eos currently experiencing a price increase of 3-fold and now the price is still good even though it has also decreased, this proves eos is better than eth in terms of price control. I prefer EOS for now.
EOS November 2018 Price Prediction Prices, Exchange and Announcements

https://coinsmarketcap.net/id/eos-price-news-and-where-to-buy-eos-exchanges/#What_is_EOS
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
November 28, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
Whether it is EOS or ETHEREUM that used in some ICO still I believe that it will not affect the major issue when the market will rise.
What matters now is when the market will gonna recover from this bloodshed.
Majority cannot enjoy this crypto life due to long time bearish market.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 08:01:47 AM
for now until 5 year again i'm still trust in Ethereum than EOS but this time is gold time for buy and hold EOS for few year again before go to the moon like Ethereum few year ago
this is a good opportunity to buy EOS because of its huge potential to continue to rise.
especially now ETH is in a bad condition so now I think it's better to buy EOS.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 28, 2018, 08:00:27 AM
At the moment, of course I like more Ethereum , most of the coins that are on the ico are all on Ethereum , it's easier for me to work with this, but of course I need to invest in eos )
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 07:57:59 AM
for now until 5 year again i'm still trust in Ethereum than EOS but this time is gold time for buy and hold EOS for few year again before go to the moon like Ethereum few year ago
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 28, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
Well i prefer the use of EOS coin to ETH because EOS is very fast to conduct transactions with and also it is very secured and convenient to use other than Ethereum. What the EOS community needs to do is to keep a very strong community to increase their value and popularity in the crypto community. That is the only way more investors can come on board.

Based on their current situation, i agree with you a bit.
Activity: 168
November 28, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
I will choose ETH,  I think ETH still the best Altcoins sir.
Because many tokens use ETH Platform, and I think ETH will rise again a few months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
Well i prefer the use of EOS coin to ETH because EOS is very fast to conduct transactions with and also it is very secured and convenient to use other than Ethereum. What the EOS community needs to do is to keep a very strong community to increase their value and popularity in the crypto community. That is the only way more investors can come on board.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 06:56:44 AM
EOS has a wide range of supporters and is one of the very popular public chains. EOS's slogan is to replace ETH and become a blockchain platform that carries a large number of Dapp ecosystems.
EOS has no fees and will attract more ordinary users. And if you develop a dApp on EOS, the network and computing resources you need to use are allocated according to the proportion of EOS owned by the developer.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
Since ERC-20 has generated a large number of fraudsters, I think the EOS project may be more attractive in the future! Because investors may lose trust in Ethereum!

I believe that doesn't depend on platforms. it depends on projects itself
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 25, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
Since ERC-20 has generated a large number of fraudsters, I think the EOS project may be more attractive in the future! Because investors may lose trust in Ethereum!
Activity: 184
November 25, 2018, 02:51:25 AM
In the current situation, I prefer EOS to invest, which at this time EOS has begun to develop with the number of coins using the EOS platform, prices from EOS are still stable unlike ETH which continues to decline in price without experiencing an increase
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 02:13:52 AM
Just Hodl, guys
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 11:40:33 PM
I will choose both and hold for medium or long term.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 11:39:48 PM
Just HOLD
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 11:15:18 PM
ethereum is most popular coin after bitcoin and many ICO using ethereum platform for their distribution, EOS is new and it will be take so much time to reach ethereum level

but more and more projects choose EOS
EOS is only 1 year old, and it takes more time to get many projects known. With what EOS has achieved now, in the future many projects will choose EOS instead of ETH

compared to the length of my EOS, Ethereum. Al is based on thoughts that I have. developing capabilities owned EOS is capable of making it a mainstay of coins and have price increases going forward. While the Ethereum who continued to show a decline is very disappointing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 23, 2018, 01:43:14 AM
Actually I like both, especially eth cause their the 2nd generation blockchain which imitated by a lots of new projects and their project still on its early phase. A lots of development will happen on their platform in the future. Were still early adopters for ethereum. While EOS is keep their pacing fast, I can see that EOS made a lot of improvement from being an erc20 token now they have their own blockchain which is good on their part and turning point of their project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 01:14:23 AM
Right now EOS is much more better choice for game developers and already working. EOS ecosystem is progressing fast, community is grow and every day this blockchain platform become more popular.
Activity: 392
November 23, 2018, 01:00:24 AM
Ethereum and eos are both good and potential coins but I tend to ethereum, because ethereum has its own special features and is more widely known

Pages:
Jump to: