Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive? - page 15. (Read 27573 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
Ethereum and EOS are big rival for me, the advatages using the both is
we can create smart contract in top of them
scalable blockchain network
fast transaction

that's it's too difficult for compare the both
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 18, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
Now the market of course EOS is growing well than eth, of course the potential for growth in ios is much higher than Ethereum , but the fact that 2 coins will exist, I think it's a fact!
Why do you think that the potential of EOS is higher than of Ethereum? Ethereum has already shown how it can grow and from current prices, it can also show itself even better. Eos is also a good coin, but I don’t think that it's potential is better
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 01:45:28 PM
Now the market of course EOS is growing well than eth, of course the potential for growth in ios is much higher than Ethereum , but the fact that 2 coins will exist, I think it's a fact!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
Both are solid blockchain project and as such will survive. But ETH has more popularity than EOS but that doesn't mean EOS will die for ETH to survive. ETH is tending to be more scalable same with EOS.

My choice is Ethereum in any case. And I am sure that Ethereum will save its second-place position. No doubts about it. But at the same time I have nothing against EOS. EOS is cryptocurrency with its own path and even history.
Activity: 207
December 18, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
Ethereum will surely survive.  After all, the technology has already managed to recommend itself, plus a whole number of projects launched on its platform!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 18, 2018, 10:04:36 AM
In my opinion, both of them will be survive. Ethereum and EOS is the top 10 of coinmarketcap, and both of this coin has much of good point each of them. I am also holding this coin even the price is always decreasing day by day.

Of course, both projects will survive. The main question is which one of them will occupy a niche in the market, whether the EOS will be able to fulfill all its promises and lure away most of the community of Ethereum.
Activity: 658
December 18, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
i think thanks to the bancor bridge both will survive in the long-term if eos rises ethereum rise and if ethereum rises eos will rise this is the beauty of bancor good luck for all hodlers
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
Ethereum will always last until any time. That means that EOS can't be enthralled either. But I am sure of ETH, because ETH has great potential for the future. And it will always last. I also think EOS will last the same as ETH. So these two coins certainly have the potential to survive.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 18, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
Both of these coins seems to be strong enough. And I wish I could see both of them ater some years
Activity: 294
December 18, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
Despite the fact that the market is in this position and ethereum is not so promising now, it seems to me that it has more chances to survive than Eos!
Activity: 28
December 18, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
Please I want both coin to survive and bounce back
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 08:45:55 AM
Both of these coins will survive, because these are one of the most perspective currencies on the market. Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin and it will take the second place back soon and EOS is showing some signs of a pump during the last several days.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 18, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
EOS recently just gain 25% green, it rarely happen to a coin but it did for EOS. It shows how much support it got from tis community. There are speculations that it will rival ETH so why not just believe in both after all they are both something you can invest. I myself have invested on ETH and EOS as well.
Activity: 518
December 18, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
Both of the coins are good and seems to be stable. It is not right to say that only one of two will survive. Both of them will survive, and even one of them may be in the top.      
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 11:51:19 PM
Until now, I can clearly conclude that both of these coin will survive. They have experience dip price but yet they still survive. Although ethereum coin has been in rank three already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 10:28:13 PM
As a good and strong coin, I think ethereum and eos will be able to survive, these two coins have special features - each of which can make it last for the future
Xmm
Activity: 440
December 16, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
Both coins will live! What makes you think that they are dying? Now is an unstable time for the entire cryptocurrency market. The only thing that makes me happy is that EOS supports the Asian market, it is quite possible that in the future it will take a leading position.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
December 16, 2018, 07:51:31 PM
In my opinion, both of them will be survive. Ethereum and EOS is the top 10 of coinmarketcap, and both of this coin has much of good point each of them. I am also holding this coin even the price is always decreasing day by day.
Activity: 644
December 16, 2018, 07:46:09 PM
Eth is a very serious asset. I really like the ideas of the project and now its price is very low. I try to buy at every drop. In a year we will only dream of such a price as now. Eos is also a good asset, but I prefer Eth.
Activity: 700
December 16, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
I think both of them will be able to survive at least the next three to four years. Ethereum is a good coin, but personally I'm waiting for the update to finally see the result and reaction. The EOS is a better coin in terms of technology.
Pages:
Jump to: