Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive? - page 18. (Read 27573 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 13, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
Just for simple reason because ETH and EOS are different and both of them are useful project in crypto world, I don't even think both of them can't survive, Well i can say both ETH and EOS will survive, just my opnion
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 12, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
I read some news recently where EOS has been gaining more attention in the cryptosystem in fact some new ICOs had started adopting EOS eg mycryptobank which I believed is plus now although EOS might not be able to dethrone ethereum now but it will definitely pose a challenge to ETH in the nearest future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 12, 2018, 10:18:53 PM
Ethereum and EOS are indeed potential coins. But I am sure that both coins will continue to survive even though Ethereum and EOS are now experiencing price declines. EOS coins are very potent and now many use EOS for platforms.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 09:29:38 PM
Of course, the ethereum since this coin has been an advanced coin since 2015 and I don’t see any reason for it to be moved by eos
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
I myself will go on eth because everyone knows eth is very widely used even though now eth
prices are very down, I believe eth will continue to grow in the future,
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
Here is no either options like Ethereum survive than EOS can't, only good volume will survive. Is it not means EOS won't but Ethereum volume is better.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 12, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

Generally speaking, both EOS and ETH have the same importance in the space of cryptocurrency because both of them try to be operating systems for the future decentralized Apps. In the space of cryptos, it is hard to specify who will win and lose especially when it comes to ETH and EOS, so both coins have the possibility to survive.

You do have a point there, mate. Both ETH and EOS aim to become the decentralized blockchain operating system for the world. However, each have their different approach when it comes to scalability, decentralization, etc. It's good to have some competition, since it would allow blockchain technology to improve and mature like never before. EOS has some interesting features that make it ideal for quick transfers without fees (at the cost of centralization). On the other hand, Ethereum has decentralization but it lacks quick speeds and fees are extremely high (but it's highly secure and resilient).

Therefore, only time will tell us which coin will survive (either EOS or ETH) according to their adoption in the mainstream world. But as for me, I'll go with Ethereum since it's decentralized. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 05:53:39 PM
ETH  will survive, because this coin is the strongest and most popular. But EOS is also an interesting project that can give a good result.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 12, 2018, 05:43:40 PM
I believe both coins are very great and have a very solid project backing the liquidity of their tokens. But if I was to be pushed to make a choice between EOS and ETH then it would definitely be Ethereum.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
I think it's best to try investing in both coins. But you have to remember that the cryptocurrency market can go down and your investment will be worthless.
Activity: 223
December 12, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
EOS project is very centralized, only holders of large amounts of EOS have a real opportunity to influence the development of the project. Despite successful ICO with more than 4 billion dollars raised, as well as statements by developers and mass media about the crushing victory of EOS over Ethereum, this has not happened yet.
Activity: 630
December 11, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
Both coins will survive, the question is whether eos will evolve in the future, or developers will spend little time on eos, in any case, pamp eos will happen
in my opinion, practically all competitors of ethereum will be able to survive if other projects and investors are interested in them. At least in a narrow direction, these platforms with can be useful in the cryptocurrency market. Although it is possible that the current state of the market may carry special corrections among the prospects of projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
December 11, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
Both coins will survive, the question is whether eos will evolve in the future, or developers will spend little time on eos, in any case, pamp eos will happen
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 11, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
EOS is still under developing but till now the network, platform of EOS has been used by many projects. That’s a good new but still not good enough when compare to ETH. ETH is still more preferred in project platform because of the huge advantages, structure, fast of it.
December 11, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
I see an increase in new project chosen to use eos as a platform for their project! However, ethereum is still better than eos practically speaking. Anyone on earth can create ethetrum wallet free of charge, unlike eos where you have to pay for eos address!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 11, 2018, 12:23:52 PM
I know those coins are competitors, but it is not like there is not enough money and investors in the market to support the two of them, both of those coins are very good and are going to be with us for a long time, however I do see that ethereum has an advantage simply because it is a coin that is older and seems to have more supporters than any other smart contract platform.
December 11, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
You should give some times to yourselves in order to reflect about what you really wants to choose. Once you will make it I am pretty sure that you will have more strong foundation with regards to ethereum and eos. Of course there will have more knowledge for you. Be transparent also
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
December 11, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

Generally speaking, both EOS and ETH have the same importance in the space of cryptocurrency because both of them try to be operating systems for the future decentralized Apps. In the space of cryptos, it is hard to specify who will win and lose especially when it comes to ETH and EOS, so both coins have the possibility to survive.

Activity: 394
December 11, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
for ethereum positive because, the price that will return to the retail may be next year, it is good to use, the price is relatively cheap if for the negative, maybe once the price goes down it can be a lot of parties harmed and it is global, but I will still use eth for transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
I think both of these coins will survive. Because those coins were listed and rank on CMC in top ten. Probably the coins listed in top ones are the one that still remains strong despite the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: