Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive? - page 33. (Read 27573 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 26, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
there are many people who prefer ETH, because ETH is more familiar than EOS. if we compare prices, it is certainly very far from ETH. but there are interesting things about EOS, the technology that is produced is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminate user costs and enable the deployment of decentralized applications quickly and easily.
that causes the possibility of the ETH being defeated but not for now
It is a market and it is obvious that EOS will also have a good chance in the long run as there is no doubt about that but how far it goes can only best be known with time anyway.

I believe that EOS is always going to thrive irrespective of all that has been going on lately with its protocol and the fact that a lot of people are beginning to perceive it as a centralized space, but as it is, I would say buying at this stage is always going to be a good buy for the long run but that does not stop me from diversifying into ETH as well as any other coin with potentials with BTC being the priority anyway.

ETH has been widely used however right from the onset for smart contract platforms and with its protocol improving and developing, I am sure the sky is also its limit. However, no one can tell exactly what the future holds for any coin, which is why it is usually good to diversify and putting funds into the two is not a bad idea.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
I think ETH is still better than EOS, even though now ETH is at a very low price. I am sure investors will not leave the ETH because everyone knows that from all investors or all involved, the ETH will be victorious in early 2019 as it did in the end of 2017 first
You're really strong man and have an optimistic way of vision.
May this year isn't for crypto great moments as those things happen last year. Hopefully we will be surprised next year and good things happen around crypto world. Cryptocurrency will surely surge again but we can't witness it right now. Still keep alive and move on.
no doubt that being able to survive in the future is the Ethereum. the level of demand that support for the progress and development of the Ethereum has continued to increase. It is very capable of making future Ethereum very dependable and capable to survive in the future.
I'm sure both of them are able to survive and become a very capable for coins. because both have the ability to continue to grow a nice improvement that made to produce an outstanding defense.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 02:18:05 AM
I think there's enough space for both projects to coexist.  However, if I were to choose, I'd go with EOS. Scalability is a serious concern for dapps and Ethereum has only proven even more costly to use when it is lagging.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 11:43:33 PM
Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
I personally prefer EOS, ETH are seem to losing it's chance... dev team did not release anything for a while. CEO go everywhere to PR his coin
EOS looks like a newbie but lots of big whales have already invest in.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 24, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
each coin has advantages and disadvantages, but if I have to choose between eth and eos of course I would choose eth because eth has proven to have a lot of development and is already widely used by everyone
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
i think both coins will survive but i am giving it to ETH
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
I think ETH is still better than EOS, even though now ETH is at a very low price. I am sure investors will not leave the ETH because everyone knows that from all investors or all involved, the ETH will be victorious in early 2019 as it did in the end of 2017 first
May this year isn't for crypto great moments as those things happen last year. Hopefully we will be surprised next year and good things happen around crypto world. Cryptocurrency will surely surge again but we can't witness it right now. Still keep alive and move on.
no doubt that being able to survive in the future is the Ethereum. the level of demand that support for the progress and development of the Ethereum has continued to increase. It is very capable of making future Ethereum very dependable and capable to survive in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
While EOS is a great project, I think Ethereum has also the advantage in terms of development tools and size of developer community. In the long run, Ethereum will be able to do everything that EOS does and being decentralized.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 24, 2018, 07:12:56 AM
Both ethereum and eos are very strong coins and when the market will start to grow we will see both of them being in top.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
uniquely ethereum. I think that live really yuudet and one and the other coin but the etherium a priori will look more powerful
September 23, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
Probably right to say that both coins will survive in the market but ETH will always be ahead but EOS also has great potential in growth and development !
Activity: 378
September 23, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
Both can recover, but the EOS recovery ability can be faster, as it is a potential platform and can grow even more. The EOS mainnet is also complete and if invested and developed in the right direction it can beat ETH on the Crypto chart.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
I think you will get a lot of answers that they will choose ETH, and I also choose ETH. ETH is the second largest currency after the BTC and ETH is the foundation of most altcoins. This year EOS has also developed, but to be able to stand with ETH is a long way away.
copper member
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
As per my opinion ETH will survive because ETH is second place after BITCOIN and ETH is potential to survive in the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
September 23, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
I think ETH will still keep on living for a long time, cause there are many people that still using ETH for many cryptocurrency transaction.
So in the meantime ETH will still has a high market volume.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 23, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

In my opinion, both ETH and EOS are good potential electronic currencies. But ETH will have better potential because of its technology, community and its widespread popularity. EOS also has many improvements. Competition in cryptography is necessary for the development. Therefore, ETH, EOS and many other coin will always exist and develop.

Activity: 812
September 23, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

there's this problem with some of the big coins out there - the wealth distribution doesn't look good.  a small portion of people controls a big portion of the coins.  supporters should learn to give up some coins by selling at a little higher than average price.  this way, the price would increase.  this is a win-win situation.  hodling isn't the best solution if the project needs to go to masses.  the project should promote more transactions, which will be good for the general.
the rivalry between the two coins it produces the best position battle field report.
the two are mutually enhancing its development to attract interest in this appeal to make a strong advocate for increasing the power coins to survive.
the second coin competition lasts long enough. It makes both of them are so uplifting to continue to compete to become the main coins which were able to produce a much more increased profits and generate the power of each coin.
I am more confident for EOS is capable of more. the current level of support EOS is very high and continues to increase. so many advantages that continue to grow. In addition an awful lot of progress do EOS as time passes.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
Both coins doing good but I think there is a good potential to Ethereum stay long because so nowadays major of new coins introduces as ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
No, under no circumstances. Of course, I strongly believe in Graphen-based technologies, mainly because of their impressive scalability and minimal transaction fees. I'll admit that this post has an obvious bias against EOS, but keep in mind that Ethereum currently has a viable product with huge market capitalization, while EOS is still under development.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
September 23, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: