Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive? - page 35. (Read 27573 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 01:01:41 AM
ETH will mostly out survive EOS because it is the better coin out of the two and eth has the better investment community behind it. But generally they are both good coins which means that there is every possibility that most of these two coins end up surviving in the long term, they are both looking good right now and holding up well so far.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
September 21, 2018, 12:33:28 AM
There's a lot of thought that, the ethereum is platform on blockchain 2.0 decentralized

So with EOS and I think this new growth platform is very fast movement of Q2 2017, the Eos is a base-on blockchain 3.0 and this looks how the developer is very active and community is fully supportive.

The EOS network is designed to optimize the execution of smart contracts on the blockchain and the success of EOS is very important for the blockchain space. It is good for the blockchain industry as a whole, well we can see developer EOS/blockOne doesn’t hasty as example in building producer block.

But not leaving Ethereum role in building blockchain in a decentralized, so their’re the developer the best and also team genius  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 10:19:55 PM
Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Ethereum is more reliable than any other altcoin in cryptocurrency. Ethereum has a pace from EOS since it is the portal of ICO token and one of the picked smart contract. Ethereum has strong foundation and it always hike no matter what comes in. Recently, people are being surprised on the instant surge of ETH. We all know that ethereum is at the downtrend line but it goes on trend reversal where buyers become aggressive.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
September 20, 2018, 10:09:15 PM
Popularity and blockchain platform for many legit projects makes me prefer Ethereum than EOS, even though EOS is a good coin and has the same function as Ethereum, but the popularity in crypto is very influential, you can see the Bitcoin case, even though transaction costs are expensive and take a long time to processing it, Bitcoin remains the destination of all investors around the world, I think that's because of its popularity.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 20, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
Not following EOS so I'd choose ETH between them, since before there are too many people telling EOS doesn't have working product.

I can't tell +/- about EOS but I'd discuss with ETH. The very first thing that I'll say is about the disgusting part of the co-developer of ETH which we all know who he was. He's saying too much negative words not only for his coin but for the market as well. How could a person that created such platform that has high market cap now that the market can't even go further? well at least probably he gave up after all of those scam ICOs that used ETH.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 10:13:02 PM
hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

there's this problem with some of the big coins out there - the wealth distribution doesn't look good.  a small portion of people controls a big portion of the coins.  supporters should learn to give up some coins by selling at a little higher than average price.  this way, the price would increase.  this is a win-win situation.  hodling isn't the best solution if the project needs to go to masses.  the project should promote more transactions, which will be good for the general.
the rivalry between the two coins it produces the best position battle field report.
the two are mutually enhancing its development to attract interest in this appeal to make a strong advocate for increasing the power coins to survive.
the second coin competition lasts long enough. It makes both of them are so uplifting to continue to compete to become the main coins which were able to produce a much more increased profits and generate the power of each coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 10:06:27 PM
In my opinion both altcoins are so strong and they will survive as long as Bitcoin is there . Additional to that ethereum for me won't surpassed by eos no matter what project eos add.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
If i had to chose one of them i would say ETH of course, the project is already running and the potential is still huge. EOS project is imho one of the best for the future, but it have to make is own story and the project is still at its beginning. So let’s say, the experience of the ETHEREUM is the reason why i would go for it.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 20, 2018, 09:59:11 PM
I think both of them will survive but if I was given a chance to choose between the two, it will be Ethereum. Eth should be judged but its current price right now because it will recover by the end of the year. Those who didn't invest on ETH while its cheap will regret it when the bull run comes. We are invested in some coins that was not even in the top 10 and we can't even put some money on Ethereum. That doesn't make sense at all. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

I think EOS will be more vivid in the future. An accomplished investor like Peter Thiel, who was the initial investor of Facebook, invested heavily in EOS. I'm sure EOS is the future blockchain.
to choose between the two coins iniu. certainly I would prefer the Ethereum.
because the development and value of owned Ethereum is much higher than the EOS.
Although the development of the EOS that are currently on the rise still can not beat the Ethereum.
The EOS will be the coin which was able to continue to grow in the future and continue to compete to become the coin of very able to reliably. with its ability to continue to grow is able to generate more profits that bring it into coins that were so advanced.
Activity: 83
September 20, 2018, 09:37:43 PM
Definitely ETH has more survivability.  Ethereum was the first to successfully pioneer and develop smart contracts which so many ICOs are based upon.  2017 was the year of the ICO generating billions of dollars in funds raised.  If there were no ethereum, there wouldn't be the same ICO success we see now.

But why not both?  There is no reason they can't both survive as long as either are flexible to change and further develop in order to generate business value.

You are right but i still give it to EOS, though EOS is still new and very soon everyone will see it's full potential. Unlike Ethereum, EOS is an application platform, which allows anyone to write code and publish it to the blockchain and run it on the blockchain without needing to ask for permission. Simply, it is a hosting environment for decentralized applications, whereas Ethereum is like a micro-controller, EOS is an like an operating system running on a multi-core processor.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
I think both coins will survive.
Each coin has great and different features:

ETH:
- Older, bigger community, supported by many companies and firms.
- The technology should be upgrade.

EOS:
- Should expand the community and the ecosystem.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 12:30:37 AM
EOS is a competitor who simply deserves to ethereum and this deserves to be owned as an investment asset. both have names and great potential in the result and this is quite confusing as well if you choose to invest. ethereum continues as the trains but the EOS keeps up and grew quite large and have a chance to replace the position of the ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

I think EOS will be more vivid in the future. An accomplished investor like Peter Thiel, who was the initial investor of Facebook, invested heavily in EOS. I'm sure EOS is the future blockchain.
to choose between the two coins iniu. certainly I would prefer the Ethereum.
because the development and value of owned Ethereum is much higher than the EOS.
Although the development of the EOS that are currently on the rise still can not beat the Ethereum.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 12:02:51 AM
Ethereum will win.  Thats an easy one.  You want to know why?  Easy.  Go buy 10 EOS and put them in a private wallet.  Good luck.  I will see you in a few hours/days as you try to get all that to work.  No one in the mainstream is going to go through all that.  LOL.  Using Ethereum is a stretch for them.  EOS is out of the question. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 11:50:11 PM
hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

there's this problem with some of the big coins out there - the wealth distribution doesn't look good.  a small portion of people controls a big portion of the coins.  supporters should learn to give up some coins by selling at a little higher than average price.  this way, the price would increase.  this is a win-win situation.  hodling isn't the best solution if the project needs to go to masses.  the project should promote more transactions, which will be good for the general.
the rivalry between the two coins it produces the best position battle field report.
the two are mutually enhancing its development to attract interest in this appeal to make a strong advocate for increasing the power coins to survive.
Activity: 37
September 12, 2018, 08:37:08 PM
I think that both the ETH coin and the EOS token will survive together over a long period of time as both projects grow in development. More exposure will also lead to both of these projects gaining traction and contributing success to the overall market of cryptocurrency and the technology behind. It doesn't make sense to assume that 1 will definitely survive over another given the current standing of the dev team and progress made.
Activity: 41
September 12, 2018, 08:26:05 PM
The price of ETH now has not dropped dramatically, the price is still between 0.08 btc from yesterday (it was up to 0.12 BTC / ETH but not for long). Seeing that almost all of the altcoins including bitcoin are down right now, I think it's better for you to wait for a few days to buy ETH if you still have a stock of btc. If there is still an ETH, you can sell now if there is a need or you can hold it, but for the long term.
Activity: 113
September 12, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
Both coins will survive for sure. You took two great going to compare. EOS now runs on their own blockchain. EOS's popularity is increasing day by day. Now the position of the EOS in the fifth in the coinmarketcap according to the market volume. I think EOS place will be after ETH soon. If ETH Continues to down, or if EOS started to grow higher than Ethereum, then EOS can replace the ETH place in volume!
Pages:
Jump to: