Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 79. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
ETH is going strong ang becoming a good coin in these days. You should prioritize ETH compared to other altcoins in this cryptocurrency market. ETHEREUM has a strong community that is supported. It is a good coin to start with. I think ETH has the potential to be as good as Bitcoin in the mere future. So try ETH instead of LTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
Ethereum, better use case and more active development than litecoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 14, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

My personal opinion and analysis suggest that Ethereum is the best option. Unfortunately, Litecoin is coming to a level and it is stuck at those levels for a long time. Ethereum has become very valuable among the fastest growing cryptocurrencies in recent times. Of course, the second option, which has the highest volume in the market, is an important factor. That is my recommendation for short term and long term as Ethereum.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 08:22:43 AM
I would divide the investment between ETH and LTC (70 \ 30).  Or I invested all in ETH.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
April 14, 2018, 08:20:03 AM
Eth has been driven upwards by the companies that has created their token under the ethereum network. While LTC has been calmly maintaining its ground while doing some forks. Base on this I can say LTC has a strong foundation and cannot easily be driven by any hypes. So, its the LTC for me.
Activity: 144
April 14, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I think both are good for the Long Term, ETH has a smart contract that is in use in ico and LTC has its own whale playing with it. So investing in these two coins for the long term will get great results.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
April 14, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
for my own I prefer to hold Ethereum because Ethereum likely will rise in the next year though long enough to hold it.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
I'd put ETH miles ahead of LTC, especially in terms of long term.

I think ETH will replace bitcoin in the future, so if i had to bet on a coin, i'd say ETH.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 14, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
ETH is claerly the superior coin here,but the stability LTC offers is its main strength. its a good coin that will grow more with time, but for now, ETHis the way to go
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 07:41:06 AM
looking at the title of the topic alone is not fit gan, because these two coins are clearly very unbalanced to compare, in terms of price alone is clearly superior ethhereum, and from its function too, ethereum is still above LTC, so if you want to compare the coin should be a balanced  in terms of quality and price, so its discussion can be interesting
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
At the current trend and flow of their respective gains, Ethereum would be much sustainable and profit wise. Everyday their is new ICO and the demand of Eth is getting  higher. Also, Eth has more use now than LiteCoin , Litecoin this past few months been stagnant and no new development that would make it's price increase. Etherum can be held for the long term.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 07:31:24 AM
Litecoin seems worse than ethereum for me.As Charlie Lee founder of the Litecoin sold his all litecoins I lost my confidence on Litecoin.But ethereum works very good and fees are really low and flexible.I believe in ethereum and I hodl etehreum
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 14, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
for the long term, I think the more promising is Ethereum,
from the days of Ethereum fans growing up, the quality of Ethereum is undoubtedly a lot of success when having it
Ethereum and Litecoin are good coins and they have potential to grow ad grow. Investing in Ethereum and Litecoin is a good decision and you may not regret in what will happen in the next more days or in the near future. Holding those two coins is also a good decision we will made.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 05:59:36 AM
for the long term, I think the more promising is Ethereum,
from the days of Ethereum fans growing up, the quality of Ethereum is undoubtedly a lot of success when having it
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 14, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

Thanks
I see Ethereum increase for the past few weeks. and with this increase, it is right for the long term. and I am sure Ethereum will give maximum benefit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

Thanks
Litecoin and Ethereum, both have potential for the long term. but different in terms of price. because Litecoin is lower than Ethereum. so you can use one of those that you think can be profitable.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 14, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
Ethereum of course, litecoin has some shady stuff going on. I would not leave out neo and universa by the way, those are also still very promising.
Activity: 34
April 12, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
Ethereum is good. and Very good since its price as of now is so cheap. grab more. i suggest
Activity: 34
April 12, 2018, 11:42:34 PM
For me i would choose ETH ..
Pages:
Jump to: