Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 20. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
Eth grows very slowly, but the most important thing that it grow! I think it's better to slow growth than a quick fall
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
ETH has good reason to recover.
Although there has been many setbacks along the recovery, ETH will have a good growth in 2018.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 14, 2018, 02:36:30 AM
I am more than confident on ethereum.

To be honest, i think that it will make a x2 during the next few months (but maybe it can happen before the next January)

I think it will happen earlier than Jan. Imho summer-autumn '18 will make ETH dominance more than now. If society and govs will be able to solve problem with scam ICOs then it will explosive growth
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
As all cryptocurrencies, most of its price comes from speculation of future use and not current use or even current utility. The price takes into consideration that in the future there will be a lot more throughput in the network and there will be actually useful things built on ETH, for example Augur, OMG, BAT and funfair.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
Today is a great example, as you can see I ETH dominates over other coins, today it has gained 7% of the price.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
May 13, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
I am more than confident on ethereum.

To be honest, i think that it will make a x2 during the next few months (but maybe it can happen before the next January)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 13, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
Eth grows very slowly, but the most important thing that it grow! I think it's better to slow growth than a quick fall
I think ETH won't quick fall again now because first time when BTC dropped below 8K, Eth also took a hit there and feel below $400. I think this is not happening again because of market dominance.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

It would be good news to go recovering, because for several months I have been investing and I am waiting to see my
earnings with a lot of anxiety. Because lately it is being very reliable and more people are investing in it.
Activity: 294
May 13, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
Eth is much potential to reach at least 1000 in one or two months, I don't think that we will see other dip 600- soon.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
May 13, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
There is no big buy support, I guess it will go back again. Try to be careful.
I'd sell of over 700 and put buy order under 650. This is not a healthy rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

Yeah, you are right, ETH is gaining more confidence, but i hope it will continue to soar its value because i invested a lot in it, and im holding it for how many months in my wallet. One thing im gonna do now, is to top up my ETH and  BTC, by year 2020 maybe i can reap off all my investments and then i can buy a land of it. By GOD's grace, im thankful that i found cryptocurrency and it helps me a lot to my daily living.

So greetful for this opportunity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 12, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
yes agree, I am optimistic that the price of ETH can return to reach $ 1k this year. we can observe, the value of ETH is very stable, when bitcoin price drops, the value of ETH to bitcoin almost fixed in the range of 0.08 BTC / ETH. this is what makes me optimistic.
Yes, indeed, Ethereum holds its position, we can say that the difference in stability between BTC and ETH is practically non-existent, both coins are as stable as possible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 12, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
yes agree, I am optimistic that the price of ETH can return to reach $ 1k this year. we can observe, the value of ETH is very stable, when bitcoin price drops, the value of ETH to bitcoin almost fixed in the range of 0.08 BTC / ETH. this is what makes me optimistic.
copper member
Activity: 497
May 12, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

Yes, the price of ethereum tends to increase slowly and even drastically, so far the ethereum price movement is very good, and having ethereum is the right choice to generate profits.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
be patient for the price increase from ethereum because by the end of the year eth will hit at $ 1k more and I'm sure of that achievement
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
May 12, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
The price keeps messing with my heart! Will this price everly go back to above $1000? It has revolved around $600 for too long and am not finding it funny anymore.
We have the same feeling, but I really trust ethereum, it is normal today , it is just a price correction, I believe on that. Every market should have price correction also there are many FUD spreading right now, like fake news or some people telling cryptocurrency is scam, they are afraid to get inside.
Activity: 211
May 12, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
It was better slowly yet it was recovering its losses price value than going more deep. And I still believing that ETH will be back 1000+ $ like before. As a proof of believing, I've invested to it when its value was 365$ and now I'm excited on how far ETH will grow again. Crypto trading is a life. And make believe.
Now I understand that your confidence and Faith brought some fruits. Those who even invested at a price of $ 500 have good incomes even now, Despite the fact that the market does not show the best results.

ETH recovers always and it does this in a stable mode. This is the significant part of it, ethreum is not like other fake coins that undergoes pumps. Ethereum makes its recovery in a real manner.

Soon, it will move to ath price hopefully.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 12, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

As far as I can tell cryptocurrency prices are very much unpredictable but I know for sure that prices will rise because people are ready to use crypto for every day use and people value their privacy right now and crytpo is the right answer at the moment.
Activity: 109
May 12, 2018, 08:12:49 AM
The price of Ethereum shows a lot of bearish signs against the US dollar and Bitcoin. ETH / USD should recover soon, if it can not extend the decline in the short term. Indeed in this week it rises and the tour is not too significant.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
the end of this year is still long. the development of the ethereum naturally also still far from recovering. Although slowly but surely to ride with always the ethereum. $1000 is not a thing to be feared because it could be the end of this year could exceed it, ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: