Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 36. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

But is not too late you can buy now  and expect to hit 1k by the end of May
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
Don't panic, we are still in the bear market that has lasted since early January. It will recover soon enough, give it a few weeks.
Yes in thia situation we don't have panic and just do what is right and be positive always to make us succeed for what we are doing in life and for our family.
Activity: 264
April 25, 2018, 06:04:23 PM
Yes this is really a good news and its good to have the green days back. Things are coming back to normal and am sure it will get to the desired level soon. Patience they say is the key when dealing with cryptocurrency. But I will advice us to mind our activities in the cryptocurrency market as our actions and inaction may affect the cryptocurrency market either positively or negatively.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 25, 2018, 05:58:23 PM
It is a good news for holders of ethereum altcoins ,they have now the chance to go back to normal trading activities, time goes like this the value will goes down but time again it will recover and goes high again, so continue to work and gain.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:44:15 PM
It would be a good thing! $1000+ will get ICOs more stable and sure, alts will grow up, we will be rich, lol!
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

Yeah that's true Eth is slowly recovering now and the price is continue to going up hoping that it will go down and it will continue till the end of the year so we can get profit to our investment and tour what we hold.
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

I am observing it closely too, and I must say, I like what I am seeing. I am just hoping that this is the start of the surge everyone is waiting for because many people can't endure anymore and would soon lose hope if they see the better coins in the market dwindling in value. Also, it gives people a good margin to do some business that would give them profit or at least mitigate their losses. especially those who have been patient for all these months.
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
I would not say that for a very long time! It will happen so quickly that you do not have time to blink an eye
It seems to me that this will happen soon
Activity: 193
April 25, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
Ethereum is the most popular hodl coin, so no surprise that lots of people pray for its price to go up Smiley i'm among them, so hodl guys:)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

Of course Ethereum will gain the price of 1000USD in 2018 and even 2000USD I think!. Slow growth wouldn’t become an obstacle for that. Just wait and keep your ETH coins in safe places. Don’t be too worried about it. It'll be ok.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 03:35:31 PM
Probably, the price of Ethereum will be even higher, but the period of this recovery will last for a very long time. I can guess that in 2-3 years we will buy/sell ETH for 2-3 thousand. Thus, I am buying these coins.
Activity: 322
April 24, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
Quickly not case nothing . we need to be patient. Most often, quick is the only downfall ,but not growth. But even now, Ethereum has grown by half in the last month. This is a good indicator.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
My favorite coin!  I believe that the real price of the etherium should be higher than bitcoin. I think that the best times of the etherium are yet to come, every day we see new positive news.
Activity: 574
April 24, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
I am very happy to see the price of eth by increasing slowly so that what our investment objectives come true, so we will wait until the price we want, because the future of eth is also still very good in the future. so we patiently waited for it until the price was good.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 24, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
Yeah sure eth price is slowly recovering and I hope it will continue in that uptrend movement util it reaches a new all time high,  few weeks back eth is price was almost below $300 but today it is above $600 that is almost hundred percent increase, it is a good thing.
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 05:25:27 AM
Etherium price will go up slowly all coins are down and  it will recover slowly, I think by end of this year etherium wil reach $1500 to 2000 range, all coins are started recovery ,ETH is always a good coin and great potential,
Activity: 165
April 24, 2018, 05:17:07 AM
This is indeed good news for the decline in previous months. However, the price rebound is very slow. This may also be an illusion. But I hope this is the real arrival of the market. The value of Ethereum can exceed the highest price of last year.
Activity: 773
April 24, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
If the growth dynamics of ethereum remain at the same pace, then somewhere in 1-1.5 months ethereum will overcome the $ 1000 mark. And maybe this will happen sooner, if there is any positive push.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 24, 2018, 05:03:24 AM
yes indeed it is starting to recover slowly but surely and this is because of the bitcoin is starting to recover and also the market is being into stabilize so lets wait for it to happen
GFE
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
Yeah, the whole market is recovering. So it seems that it will be long pump  Smiley I hope that criptocurrency market will be pumped and then it will be stabilized. Pumps/dumps of market are not attractive, people need some stabilization
Pages:
Jump to: