Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 37. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 04:38:59 AM
When the price hit $500, I was saying this is a very good buying opportunity, I believe that Bitcoin below $10k is a gift so it Ethereum below $1k. The price to me will still grow and my forecast the year for the price is $2k so I still believe this price still  has more ground to cover because with time ICO market will boom again
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
I agree with you price recovering be slowly but constant. It s good for us. Ethereum will be the most valued project of the year. Vitalik recently signed a contract with a bank in russia. it is necessary to wait a bit for the reflections of the developments.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
April 24, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
I don't afraid with eth down, eth is widely being used for a lot of ICO, so it will slowly go up and recover, the price movement is a bit slow but for sure it won't die and eth could be used for long term investment, eth is one of the recommended coins that may replace BTC one day
Replacing bitcoin is still not possible, but possibilities are present, since not all transactions can be handled by BTC from fees, to slower service that ETH can be a good substitute, plus it has many uses that are practical to hold even it dumps the price before.
Activity: 364
April 24, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
yeah see Slowly, but still recovering way. I hope it will reach $1000 or more and all alts will reach their highest point to make everyone will be happy and now it seems the market is back stable and promising again do not miss the chance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 04:19:15 AM
Eth is always a good alternate hodl coin beside bitcoin as it is also one of the coins that is very valuable and needed in the crypto space. I think it will grow more in the next 1-2 years so it is not a bad idea to accumulate some at this price.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:17:22 AM
Those who invest in ethereum in the world of crypto currencies are losing a lot of money. In recent times the positive action on the stock market has affected most of the ethereum. the graphics are now green. The price of eth is now recoverng itself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 04:15:08 AM
I personally think, Do not panic, we are still in the market that has been going on since early January. It will recover soon, give it a few weeks. And also I hope the price will recover. I'm glad if eth prices start to improve. And I can start investing.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107
April 24, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
We have all been looking forward to the recovery of the price of ETH and I hope that in a month the price will again reach $1000. Ethereum on an equal footing with bitcoin has now become the most popular coin and the price for it can not be low.
Activity: 122
April 24, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
This is really good news. Ethereum has been falling steadily over the past few months. It makes me feel sad because I have not sold my Ethereum. I think it will still rise. This good news proves my Conjecture is correct. I believe that the bear market is over. We are about to usher in the next bull market.
Activity: 126
April 24, 2018, 04:01:47 AM
Although ETH's price rise is slow, I think ETH's price will continue to rise in the coming months. I think ETH's value this year will rise to the highest price last year. We just wait patiently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 24, 2018, 03:55:33 AM
In the correction earlier in the year Ethereum was dropping far more than Bitcoin in relative terms so now we seem to be experiencing the reverse where it is rising quicker in percentage terms. Bitcoin Cash seems to be rising quicker than both of them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
April 24, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
Well as we all know the prices of altcoins depends a lot on the price of bitcoin and since bitcoin has been recovering and we are seeing a steady upward trend then it is no surprise that ethereum is also recovering. Ethereum is a good coin to invest in just like bitcoin and the price will also keep going up as bitcoin keeps going up, they are closely linked

I know everyone can see the market is slowly recovering so eth isn't the one going upward but also almost of the alts and if you can see the market cap it's already pass $400 billion and it's at least a sign of bull run. Anyway, eth is the major contributor to my portfolio and I'm also waiting for new ath.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 24, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
yes that's right, now eth itself is experiencing a price increase in a place. and hopefully will continue to rise and much better in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 24, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised at a correction around 680. Soon it will reach 720. Perhaps tomorrow. I already talked about this. ETH price is trading in a bullish zone. The growth of the ether is obvious. ETH is still the most reliable safe coin. I never doubted the etherium and always keep it.
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 03:06:58 AM
Its really a good thing to see the price of etherum recovering. The whole market is recovering and this is a good news for the market. The recovery would definitely be slow but the prices would grow steadily as well
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 03:01:23 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

I also believe that the etherium will show this year a mark of $ 1000, and according to the most optimistic forecasts even $ 1500.
Activity: 183
April 21, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
I think that the most important thing is his height.if it is then it's incredibly cool and important and were important to the prospect of further growth
Activity: 156
April 21, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
Well as we all know the prices of altcoins depends a lot on the price of bitcoin and since bitcoin has been recovering and we are seeing a steady upward trend then it is no surprise that ethereum is also recovering. Ethereum is a good coin to invest in just like bitcoin and the price will also keep going up as bitcoin keeps going up, they are closely linked
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
April 21, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
Not slowly at all, it's price is growing really fast
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
I'm glad to hear that the price of eth has gradually recovered from the market and has returned to its original price. I know many people will be very happy who hold eth.
Pages:
Jump to: