Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price struggling - page 8. (Read 5142 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 14, 2019, 12:40:23 AM
it's been a steady price for Ethereum since the begining of this month, still moving within 200 - 240$ Usd , do you think this is a bad sign for ETH?

I think just because the stagnant ethereum price does not mean a bad signal for ethereum. Altcoin prices are generally stagnant at the moment due to the strong dominance of bitcoin but I think the conditions will change and altseason will come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
August 13, 2019, 11:28:45 PM
it's been a steady price for Ethereum since the begining of this month, still moving within 200 - 240$ Usd , do you think this is a bad sign for ETH?
I think this is a reasonable price for ETH because now ETH is one of the stable prices where the current ETH is not experiencing a significant increase or decrease. maybe if the ETH experienced a significant increase in prices could be observed to be more stable and rising

Ethereum right now was recovering its price value according to the coinmarketcap. But still not enough to say fully recover, but good to buy now then hold in a long term. I hope increasing value of ethereum will continuously grow in the market. 
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 13, 2019, 06:47:59 PM
I think this is a reasonable price for ETH because now ETH is one of the stable prices where the current ETH is not experiencing a significant increase or decrease. maybe if the ETH experienced a significant increase in prices could be observed to be more stable and rising
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
August 13, 2019, 10:49:01 PM
It's actually a good sign for Ethereum. Bitcoin is dominating the market for quite a time while most of the alts are performing poorly. With Ethereum holding the price, they'll get a boost when there's a general rise in the price of altcoins as well as when there are updates about the ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is one of the few alts that has been on an active development. When Ethereum would launch it's new blockchain, it could bounce back to it's ATH, so it's a alt worth holding.

I agree that this is an opportunity for us to accumulate ethereum at a cheaper price. I won't worry if I hold ethereum because ethereum is the biggest liquidity coin after bitcoin. I think ethereum prices will recover in the future and this is an opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
August 13, 2019, 10:11:48 PM

I think this happens not only for ethereum but for almost all altcoins. The price of ethereum is currently depressed against bitcoin to prices below 0.02btc and I don't think this is the end of ethereum. Ethereum is traded as a major currency in many large exchangers and I think this will be the trigger for ethereum prices to recover
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
August 13, 2019, 07:53:08 PM
It's actually a good sign for Ethereum. Bitcoin is dominating the market for quite a time while most of the alts are performing poorly. With Ethereum holding the price, they'll get a boost when there's a general rise in the price of altcoins as well as when there are updates about the ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is one of the few alts that has been on an active development. When Ethereum would launch it's new blockchain, it could bounce back to it's ATH, so it's a alt worth holding.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 13, 2019, 07:27:24 PM
Every coin struggle, even BTC struggle, so there's no exemption for ETH at all.
You are asking if it's a bad sign, bad sign for what? If you are referring to the short term movement, maybe it is because once a major coin struggle, that will affect the rest of the altcoins and in fact it's pretty obvious that the overall market of altcoins looks bad due to the increasing dominance of BTC, and worst is  BTC is not so stable going up so altcoins will be stuck at that level, possible movement might be going down a bit or just remain at the dip price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
August 13, 2019, 06:45:13 PM
I think ETH has little hype compared to any other crypto. It’s been mainly about development and building. And I like that. FID again Eth would be very difficult when Eth starts mooning.
I also think building and development of Ethereum should be the main focus, coupled with adoption. The market value of Eth would naturally take square as it grows. BTC  a currency is doing just that with government acceptance and regulations and macro adoption. Eth would do its own with more effective smart contract.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
August 13, 2019, 04:03:30 PM
The whole 2019 was not really great for ETH. Because while BTC was making x2 and x3 during the first months of this year, ETH was falling deeper and deeper. Right now the price is below 0,017 and I do not really know what to say about it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
August 13, 2019, 06:18:59 PM

It is not a good or bad sign; over the Past few months etherum hasn’t reached 500$
So there isn’t much to worry about

Just be smart with your findings and take care of your risk management
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
August 13, 2019, 04:43:59 PM
Market is somehow behaving in a strange manner because as the btc price, volume and dominancy is increasing, remaining market seems to be either stagnant or struggling, same is the case with what is happening to eth, i think for other coins to grow the overall market volume needs to surge because without buyers and demand the price cannot move up and sustain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 13, 2019, 02:14:02 PM
When ethereum reached over 350 a few weeks ago i was very optimistic that eth will essily reach over 500 in august but now situation is in front of us and i think even if eth reaches 300 this month it will be good but long term eth hodl is still great strategy as upside potential is huge.
I think you should not hang your nose in advance.  Since these are only minor bitcoin jerks that have a very bad effect on ethereum.  I think that this will soon end and there will be growth.  At least you need to wait for the update of Ethereum then the price will definitely rise.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 13, 2019, 02:03:59 PM
When ethereum reached over 350 a few weeks ago i was very optimistic that eth will essily reach over 500 in august but now situation is in front of us and i think even if eth reaches 300 this month it will be good but long term eth hodl is still great strategy as upside potential is huge.
Activity: 364
August 13, 2019, 12:56:08 PM
I don't see the struggling nature of ethereum price as a weak point or bad sign. I think ethereum is strategically planning and working towards that and waiting for the next flight. It will definitely recover and rise so let's be patient.
Activity: 574
August 13, 2019, 02:00:32 PM
I believe in Ethereum.
I don't think this is a bad thing, because ethereum prices tend to be stable. This situation is arguably better, many altcoins have decreased. Hopefully this is a temporary correction before flying again.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 13, 2019, 01:58:12 PM
No matter how good we count things, that of course is not always true and Crypto itself is unpredictable, especially the prices that keep moving by investors and developers instead. If we observe that not only ETH is in bad condition but almost all coins, surely no one expects this to happen. I can only try and accept further developments.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
August 13, 2019, 11:51:02 AM
Basically all coins have taken this trend to follow Bitcoin and when Bitcoin price will pump they will pump alongside, especially that of Ethereum which is pegged with Bitcoin. Some stories made the price of Ethereum dropped and when this issues are all handle we will see another speeding growth in Ethereum again, hold on it's going to the moon soon.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 13, 2019, 12:32:57 PM
I don't think ethereum struggling is a bad side. However when all altcoins are red, ethereum is still stable. Basically all coins look up to bitcoin which has a great impact on their prices hence when there's pump, prices rise and vice versa.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
August 13, 2019, 11:40:20 AM

I don't think this is a bad sign. when all altcoin is red, ethereum is still stable. so this proves that ethereum is good now. the reason why ethereum hasn't gone up, is because there are still many people who are still afraid to buy. they are worried that if you buy now you have to wait a long time to get a profit.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 13, 2019, 11:32:27 AM

I personally don't see the value of ethereum being relatively stable as a bad sign. Ethereum is strategically waiting for the next round of flight. I have a conviction that with the next increase in value of Bitcoin, ethereum would follow suit. I'll advise we still hold some ethereum because the market is bullish.
Pages:
Jump to: