Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price struggling - page 9. (Read 5142 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
August 13, 2019, 11:19:39 AM
it's been a steady price for Ethereum since the begining of this month, still moving within 200 - 240$ Usd , do you think this is a bad sign for ETH?

ETH is fine.

When BTC was $20k ETH was $1k

Now that BTC is at $12k  ETH is at 0.2k

ETH should reach $600 soon enough. It just needs to sort out some internal drama. Follow Vitalik's twitter and you'll know what I am talking about.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
August 13, 2019, 11:16:45 AM
It isn't a bad sign the thing is ETH is retracing and the risky part is we never know where it is headed to the hands of bulls or the bears. I guess staying on bitcoin by now is a great move to do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
August 13, 2019, 10:56:55 AM
No, I don't think that is a bad sign.
I think it's more of a sign that eth is trying to establish a new baseline.
Obviously, people still love it and support it, but there is a lot of speculation as to whether or not it can compete with the newer smart contract platforms.

My guess is that after it stabilizes, it will once again rise along with btc.
In the long term, eth has so much going for it that others just don't have.
It has market penetration, brand awareness, and the largest crypto network.
People will flock to it when they start to see bullish signals.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 13, 2019, 10:48:55 AM
it's been a steady price for Ethereum since the begining of this month, still moving within 200 - 240$ Usd , do you think this is a bad sign for ETH?
In the dollar, the ether still looks good , but it falls to bitcoin without rollbacks , I would not buy the ether now it is better to be in bitcoin and wait for signs when bitcoin can start a bullish trend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
August 13, 2019, 10:47:30 AM
Its not a bad sign that ETH is still lacking behind in value but i hope that ETH 2.0 upgrade will take place as soon as possible for ETH to break the 200$ boundary and if POS is implemented  like planned it will help ETH price alot
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 13, 2019, 10:38:23 AM
Yes i do caused by that steady price of ethereum means the market of ethereum is lack of the volatility. that means the price of ethereum is not getting a lot of traction from the whales, speculators or pumpers.
This thing can be defined as a bad sign for ethereum and ethereum gets less and less demand.
While ether is pegged to the bitcoin but at the same time IEO is robbing ethereum's buyer.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
August 13, 2019, 10:31:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: