Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH ready to bounce back? - page 28. (Read 135946 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:07:59 PM
I think the coins are as yet having awful days. In light of the costs available today, ethereum costs are for sure rising, yet ethereum's cost increment has been critical so it is exceptionally hard to state if ethereum costs have risen once more, and this may proceed for the somewhat more. however, we should seek after the best.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

Market will bubble soon. ETH has its own paradigm on the crypto sphere. It will bounce back so soon .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 14, 2018, 11:01:16 PM
I think that Ethereum has not yet found its bottom, the fall will last a couple of months. Today's rebound is temporary.
the increase in its nature is indeed uncertain, even if it could be the beginning of an increase or even decrease for the next. the most important thing for now is hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 10:56:50 PM
we all hope the ETH price will experience another surge like the previous year, because many investors and traders are waiting for this moment to happen soon.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 10:54:28 PM
Not only Etherum I believe every coin will bounce back
Even bitcoin is bouncing back

And Etherum has been steady of late with good movements
Also Etherum should go towards 1000$ by the end of the year
Eth going to $1000 by the end of the year might not be achievable, unless ICO investing returns back, currently there has been a low turn out of ICO investing and people are beginning to go back to trading altcoins
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 10:49:23 PM
This is really the things that gonna happen in reality , after a long wait of this market falldown of prices and there are many coins are affected by the reddish season including ethereum, but this time ethereum may also bounce back from its own price value falldown.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 14, 2018, 10:38:42 PM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
I also hope like that because I also hold some ethereum and want a return, but I think ethereum still takes a long time because in my opinion it is good and tends to be normal if the coin falls in and after that it rises by half from falls. This week will be a proof of ethereum's value going down or up?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 10:35:55 PM
I think so because few days now eth has shown a little strength in the price growth, and the price has remain a bit stable around $200 and above, so hopeful we might be seeing eth trying to climb $300 by next week and so on.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 10:16:36 PM
As people are no longer superstitious and invest in ICO projects, ETH is also facing a development bottleneck, which has led directly to the collapse of its price.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
ETH is ready to bounce back because Looking at ethers recent chart ( between 7th to 14th September 2018) of ETH/USD, the pair gained bullish momentum after it broke the $185.00, $188.00, and $200.00 resistances. Technically the bullish trend might continue giving us something to smile about tomorrow.
copper member
Activity: 76
September 14, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
Of course, the Ethereum will continue to decline and it will decrease along with bitcoin. Unfortunately, this will continue for a very long time. Therefore, investing in the Ethereum is not the best option now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
I think it's time for every altcoin to bounce back. Waiting till the and of September, to see the results of ETF. I hope we will finally see growth.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
I think that the ethereum can fall too low. But in full it is possible that the price very sharply can begin to grow upwards.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 13, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
I have always believed in ETH, because ETH is a very potent coin, in my opinion they are only having difficulty at the moment, and they will grow again later this year or early next year, so try Try to hold them until they rise
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Yes,I love this great Ethereum re-bounce but I must confess they need to improve on their blockchain capabilities and functionalities because the crypto space is becoming very competitive. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
September 13, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
I think that Ethereum has not yet found its bottom, the fall will last a couple of months. Today's rebound is temporary.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
Of course it greatly subsided lately , but today he certainly showed good growth , but I would still never take him , I think you need to take it when we penetrate resistance
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

thankfully it bounce back and did not cross or break 150 support :/ hopefully we're not in a bull trap. I was about to sell my Eth and ready to move on to another coin lol. Hodl!  Grin
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
The time is not right to sell Ethereum right now but it is experiencing a selling pressure and a huge sell wall has been formed on the exchange platform Bitfinex. ETH charts show that it could possibly go up to $481.34 and once it reaches that point, a bullish trend is expected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 09:36:14 AM
$300 was seen as the bottom until it slumped to $200, and then a yearly low below $170.
Pages:
Jump to: