Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH ready to bounce back? - page 30. (Read 135946 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:54:26 AM
As we approach the last quarter of this year, I believe that good things will happen not only for Ethereum but for all the other cryptoworlds. Although with an almost all-year long downtrend, ethereum remains above next to bitcoin which is a clear statement that ethereum still has the weapons needed to bounce back in the near future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:19:02 PM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
The good news about block reward reduction increases the upward probability, some traders are pessimistic about it, but as the total market is recovering, Ether should go up soon.

you seem not to know the basic rules of the markets.

If you have so many coins that are not being sold, it doesn't matter if you reduce the amount of coins created, there still be too much coins that noone wants to buy and the price will remain low.

The only thing the reduction will do is destroy miners.
indeed to Ethereum no need to doubt again. the increase in development undertaken capable of carrying Ethereum to experience a much faster growth. It is very efficient to evoke the Ethereum again became the main coin of very able to count on in the future. so it is great to have and made it the main coin Ethereum.
the restoration of the Ethereum has been done to restore the position and State of the Ethereum forward. In addition to be able to see improvement happening is capable of being a profit besides Ethereum Spirit and continue to evolve into a huge valuable coins and coins back to the primary.
Activity: 110
September 12, 2018, 11:09:49 PM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

If you follow the price of Bitcoin, then ethereum should also experience price increases as soon as possible. However, this year it was seen that the ETH had a hard time raising prices, whatever it was that made it difficult, but everything was fine. Ethereum's future is still very bright, there is no doubt about this.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:49:46 PM
In december, maybe the price of ethereum will rise again and it will bounce back to its previous price but now it's hard to hold a ethereum coin right now it's a big drops price now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
September 12, 2018, 06:47:27 PM
Lately, Bitmex CEO & hi exchange been accued of manipulating the ETH price & he said that using his Tweets more than once that ETH may hit the below $100.

That retarded Bitmex CEO should be banned from every single crypto community , media because of his immature tweets just to manipulate the market with this exchange (the unregulated exchange) for the sake of his own profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

In my opinion once BTC bounce back ethereum and others will follow it and they will have a good price . For now we can see that ethereum is really has a bad price so hoping for it to increase again .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 06:42:20 PM
Ethereum will bring good surprises, I'm sure. You need to believe and be patient
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 12, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
I think it is indeed this being ethereum has a strategy. Because with the growing popularity of ethereum whereas prices lower. It will be more and more are looking for, and after that will be raised the price.
Yes, with popularity comes the lower price, but the actual value of the coin is not in its spread, it's in its added value and scalability. I think ETH will bounce back soon.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
I hope it will happen like the article says and ETH will moon soon. Nothing is holding it back now, nothing substantial that is. I hope it will increase in price next year.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

I always want to believe it, even though there are many things that are negatively discussed. What happened to ethereum today is probably part of the crypto characteristic. People who are now doing something with ethereum, are those who dare to take risks, because I no longer have an explanation about this, it is common.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I hope that Ethereum will rise again after the price has undergone a massive correction. I think not only will ethereum rise again, because other Altcoins will also do it. All this happens when bitcoin rises again today, and I'm sure other altcoins will follow after bitcoin is stable. This is an ordinary story, it's just that we often experience panic.
Activity: 364
September 12, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
I e think that Ethereum will quickly return to the game. It fell strongly and it is unlikely that its price will jump 10 times in a couple of months. I think that he can recover but only in 2019.
Activity: 756
September 12, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
Last falling of Ether was obviously planned action. At the same time hundreds of thousands of Ethers were sold, it is unprofitable to do for ordinary man. Therefore, the next logical step is to raise his course.
Yes, someone sells Ethereum in large quantities, which leads to such a reduction in prices. But I am also confident that this is all done speculatively, so that some people (whales) buy it at low prices.
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
Is it the end of the employee's leave to Ethereum? I have no choice but to wait to do. I would sell all of them and get them in this range if they would know to come to these levels.
Activity: 347
September 12, 2018, 12:46:23 AM
At the moment i think ETH will take some time to recover again. And i think ETH will come back stronger than it is now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:33:24 AM
I agree with within the ethereum and i'm sure that it'll break free from this abyss. in all likelihood all this is organized so that you now sit down and worry approximately the ethereum. I suppose that after some time the whole thing will fall into vicinity.
Activity: 297
September 11, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
Last falling of Ether was obviously planned action. At the same time hundreds of thousands of Ethers were sold, it is unprofitable to do for ordinary man. Therefore, the next logical step is to raise his course.
Activity: 462
September 11, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
Very doubtful point. If they do not change anything in the internal management of the project and slow down the introduction of new technologies - goodbye Ethereum.

I dont believe that ethereum is ready to bounceback now maybe after this month of september will end we can now see a good increase on price of eth and hoping that next month the the price of eth will be $500.
even this summer, the developers of the etherium announced the introduction of new technologies before the end of 2018, which will increase the scaling of the block chain. There is still enough time and therefore I am negative about the statements of many users, which negatively affects the popularity of the etherium.
Ethereum will bounce back but not now as the prices of all the cryptocurrencies are down from a long time.The developers of ethereum are doing researches on how to increase ethreum all over the world.Ethereum has just started recently and is gaining users all over the world.But yes ethereum has a lot of potential and it can create new records.At this time ethereum is also cheap and so it is a good time to buy some and hold them for future rise in price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Very doubtful point. If they do not change anything in the internal management of the project and slow down the introduction of new technologies - goodbye Ethereum.

I dont believe that ethereum is ready to bounceback now maybe after this month of september will end we can now see a good increase on price of eth and hoping that next month the the price of eth will be $500.
even this summer, the developers of the etherium announced the introduction of new technologies before the end of 2018, which will increase the scaling of the block chain. There is still enough time and therefore I am negative about the statements of many users, which negatively affects the popularity of the etherium.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 01:43:47 PM
My belief in Ethereum is still the same as before that Ethereum is an altcoin that has a potential that is difficult to compete with other altcoins. therefore I agree with what you wrote in this thread and hopefully Ethereum will return to what it once was. Im buying eth right now because its at a super cheap price and I'm sure I can at least 3x my money by the end of this year.  Im surprised it dropped this low but I'm not complaining about this great buy opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: