Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH ready to bounce back? - page 7. (Read 135946 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 16, 2018, 07:04:47 PM
Of course, he is ready, he can do it, he proved it to us more than once. Just wait and believe in it, and everything will be fine. I think those people who develop this technology do not just work and they will do everything to make the project flourish.

not so fast, even surely not until the end of this year. but the year 2019 will definitely show good results for the entire market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 16, 2018, 05:32:47 PM
Of course, he is ready, he can do it, he proved it to us more than once. Just wait and believe in it, and everything will be fine. I think those people who develop this technology do not just work and they will do everything to make the project flourish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 05:33:49 AM
Not easy ETH can collapse so fast, in my opinion should not think so to be positive trust and patient waiting for the market will bring us more value. But in fact, we can see that electronic money will be higher in 2019
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2018, 02:51:10 AM
at present, ETH may be undergoing a recovery phase. even though the price is still falling, at present, the ETH price has not fallen so far. I am sure, ETH is also waiting for the right time to have a high price. it might be good if the ETH price is stable at $ 500.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 16, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
Let then Buterin does not create forks, but show us how he is ready to recover. So far, no opposition to competitors occurs and he begins to lose confidence in the market.
Activity: 658
November 16, 2018, 12:17:03 AM
ethereum falls so hard to say that ethereum can return to stable prices. I am increasingly uncertain that ethereum will rise again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 15, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
So far it does not look that it is ready to bounce back at all, sitting about its lows. Well, can try to catch the falling knives for sure, maybe you will be lucky and it will be the bottom. I will better wait for some recovery and reversal pattern.
As a major reversal, I see only the situation when the Ethereum team will start finally releasing their long-awaited updates, which should benefit all of us.  
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 15, 2018, 06:48:49 PM
Ethereum is actually ready to go to the moon, but are you ready to see it there. He has long cooked and is preparing this pallet, but none of you can make it stand out. What will you do if it shows new heights?
Activity: 336
November 15, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
well actually, ethereum has been getting ready to bounce back this december until the very next year, thats for sure
More than confident that no global growth, we will not see the next 2-3 years at least. At least the trend that has emerged now is not going to say that the market is going to recover.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 10:52:33 PM
well actually, ethereum has been getting ready to bounce back this december until the very next year, thats for sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 10:37:48 PM
It has been a few months and I see that there might be some rebounding that will happen. And many are speculating that this will happen anytime in the next year. Let us see how this will come into play once many new players will enter the market.
November 10, 2018, 08:04:08 PM
That is the spirit mine friends , that is also very good to say that it will burst for my opinion is by the end of this year. With leading strongly to the top of the value -Ethreum and most likely that Bitcoin will be also reaching new heights.

When the creator of Ethereum Vitaly Buterin warned users that digital money could drastically depreciate. He added that the most reliable means for investment is “traditional assets”.

well, let's compare savings in btc and in fiat for the last 5-10 years. btc has won this challenge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
November 10, 2018, 03:45:35 PM
That is the spirit mine friends , that is also very good to say that it will burst for my opinion is by the end of this year. With leading strongly to the top of the value -Ethreum and most likely that Bitcoin will be also reaching new heights.
When the creator of Ethereum Vitaly Buterin warned users that digital money could drastically depreciate. He added that the most reliable means for investment is “traditional assets”.
Activity: 343
November 10, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
Financial experts and stock analysts also comment on ETH will explode in the end of this year. So i also believe this situation occurs and perhaps ETH will return to the price of $ 600.
November 10, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 10, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
It may be difficult but we will find that the market will not be much of an ICO project then the market can recover and now is the time for us to buy the coin because At present they are very cheap.
November 10, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

now we're on November and near to December, and still ether is being traded between 200 usd. the TA should be working in few weeks from now

future will tell. no need to hope for exact dates, growth will still come.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
November 09, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

now we're on November and near to December, and still ether is being traded between 200 usd. the TA should be working in few weeks from now
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 09, 2018, 12:35:55 AM
ETH is back nicely above $200 and hopefully should be headed higher from here once overall market starts moving up. Probably the last chance to buy it cheap before the bull run starts.

eth is definitely ready for a new rise cycle (especially with upcoming announcements). let's wait for this coming.
we just need to wait patiently to see the ethereum revival going forward, but if seen up to now the price of ethereum still running in place tends not to change at all, either because when it rises it is directly picked up by holders who have waited a long time for ethereum price increases.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
I think ETH is not ready to recover because now the price is still $ 200 and the volume is still the same. And in recent weeks prices have continued to fall and prices are still very low. But many people predict that in December it will recover and prices will increase. And I also hope this will happen and we will trade again.
It was possible to trade even for the fall, and even now it’s not too late to start trading. Now capitalization is growing and by the few they are trying to pump up the price.
The market always has the opportunity for us, mostly we have the knowledge to choose the right coin or not, or just choose the coin less potent, will easily lead to failure. So always updating your knowledge will get you more success.
Pages:
Jump to: