Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 17. (Read 12415 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
Ethereum going as low as $50 would mean the crash of the whole crypto market, which again, I think is very unlikely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
With the current forecast and analysis abiut Ethereum it still shows that it is a bad investment and that it will continue to drop nit own value, it is predicted that Ethereum may close the year below 50 US dollars and will continue to drop once it happens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
Mined coin with huge volume, no spectacular proggress from dev( vitalik) right now, ICO's so many scam and so other negative think on ether but  still $50 impossible Grin
OK, no matter how much the market declines, the value of ETH can not be reduced to such a low level, at the current $ 200 price that is considered the bottom of the coin, and to me By the end of this year, the coin will rebound back over $ 1000
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 22, 2018, 12:14:22 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
I do not think ETH has such a low value. Even though the bubble bursts, its real value is still there. The blockchain technology is really great and now it's spreading across the country. So there is no reason to make the price of ETH drop to $ 50. Dont think too negative brother, keep living happily. Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
Mined coin with huge volume, no spectacular proggress from dev( vitalik) right now, ICO's so many scam and so other negative think on ether but  still $50 impossible Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
I do not believe that the ethereum price will drop to $ 50. We're already at the bottom of the price, we need to get into a big bear season to get lower than this or we need to get a very bad news about ethereum Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 08:59:52 AM
yesterday ethereum's worst condition was at a price of $ 180 and no smaller than that, now ethereum prices have started to rise even a little but this will be the beginning of ethereum's resurgence which I believe will rise to the moon again.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
October 22, 2018, 08:41:00 AM
It is important to take note that, notwithstanding the low market volume, price of Ethereum bounces on 197 dollars...
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 07:44:38 AM
I am sure that ETH will not drop to the price of 50 dollars, it is too low for her. I think at least she will go down to the price of $ 150
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 22, 2018, 04:30:16 AM
This is just like somebody who thinks bitcoin will go down 1,000$ soon. We do have a bad market condition as it is stuck in the bearish market but ethereum never gave up and stepped down to a double digit value. Despite all that, ethereum remains dominant and claimed the crypto with second highest market cap that's keeping its market price afloat to 3-digit value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 03:50:55 AM
 I think these prices is good now. If we can see the bull trend on cryptocurrency, not just ethereum all coins prices will increase so ethereum’s ICOs or ethereum’s max amount is bot important on bull trend. We should buy more coin in bear trend and after that in bull trend, we can sell boughted coins from high prices. This is simple way to earning a lot of money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 22, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
There is no way that ETH is touching $50 no matter what are the market condition. Unless the whole market get screwed badly and people start getting out of it, ETH is not going down to $50. That would mean disaster not only for the ETH but for the whole market. ETH has enough community support and the token has utility factor which can keep the price above $150 at least. Moreover, there is a huge volume of trade carried out through ETH. It has the demand part working for it.

it is so hard after that ethereum will down to 2digits.
it will moon to 500s.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 20, 2018, 01:36:43 AM
ethereum is unlikely to be under 100 $ let alone 50 $, indeed Ethereum Hardfork reportedly has been delayed, and will be scheduled in 2019 later, we must be patient for that, still hold your ethereum and will be to the moon on 2019
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 20, 2018, 01:28:50 AM
It's possible but where would that leave the rest of the market?

Threads like this are no different from ones that are titled "BTC, road down to $3,000"

Ethereum has the largest adoption rates and the most use cases of all the smart contract platforms and it's market cap is in proportion with the rest of the competition based on what it offers but removing some speculative value it's price should still at least be $100+ even in if the market did get a little worse
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 20, 2018, 01:13:32 AM
I think ethereum is not down 50$. Now this time ethereum supply is increase so ethereum market is down. I think when this supply is locked then market is grow up.
yes no maybe the ethreum price around at $ 50 , I think it's impossible , I will think otherwise, ethereum will rise to a high price , just a wait of time
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 12:09:30 AM
I think ethereum is not down 50$. Now this time ethereum supply is increase so ethereum market is down. I think when this supply is locked then market is grow up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
Ethereum for $ 50 even in the worst dream I will not dream. I hope that by the end of the year I will see the price of Ethereum about 2 thousand dollars.
Think of something 2000 dollars for ethereum is quite a real price in the near future. Especially if you take into account the new technologies that the team are trying to implement and especially want to remember the new improvement of the platform, which is scheduled for October.
Speculating it to be at $2000 is not bad since it already reached at $1300 last year and its really impossible to drop at $50 and will really never be. Im sure no one will really cut his loss on ethereum at $50 right? im pretty sure ethereum is just preparing for a continuous momentum for inflation this year.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 17, 2018, 05:30:18 AM
although in fact ethereum prices never reach the price of $ 50 but all possibilities could happen, who can guess that ethereum prices in the next few days will fall at a price of $ 50? although I also hope that ethereum prices won't fall
I just hope that currently the lowest price for ETH. I still really believe that the ETH price can still rise at a very high price. well, even though it's not right now, I think next year the ETH price will get better again. all expect that to happen.
For me, the ETH price dropping to $ 200 is too low for this coin, almost the price is standing at $ 200 for a long time and they have slightly increased in recent times, the market is gradually recovery has revealed, so I think we should consider to hold the coin for a long time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 17, 2018, 04:53:06 AM
although in fact ethereum prices never reach the price of $ 50 but all possibilities could happen, who can guess that ethereum prices in the next few days will fall at a price of $ 50? although I also hope that ethereum prices won't fall
I just hope that currently the lowest price for ETH. I still really believe that the ETH price can still rise at a very high price. well, even though it's not right now, I think next year the ETH price will get better again. all expect that to happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 04:10:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: