Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 18. (Read 12415 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 03:54:27 AM
How is this a possible talking about real price? Does under the price of a token to have company assets? - Not. In this situation, any assessment will be subjective. Question in do you see the value and future in smart contracts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
October 15, 2018, 03:40:22 AM
There is no way that ETH is touching $50 no matter what are the market condition. Unless the whole market get screwed badly and people start getting out of it, ETH is not going down to $50. That would mean disaster not only for the ETH but for the whole market. ETH has enough community support and the token has utility factor which can keep the price above $150 at least. Moreover, there is a huge volume of trade carried out through ETH. It has the demand part working for it.
Of course there is a way that it possibly happen anytime. However, ether is still good. You might be right when ether reach $50, that means the impact can cause a big storm to the whole market. Ether would stay alive as long as ICO keep popping up, as long as people still talking about it. Many hates ICO but it doesn't make ICO to stop to be born. Ethereum has a long life so we don't need to worry. Things we should be worried is our tendencies for easily getting panic.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 02:34:12 AM
I think we will not see such a large drop in the price of ethereum. Many of my friends have now ceased to mine Ethirium. Just all turned off as there is no profit. With the growth of the crypto market, ethereum will also increase in price.
Agreed. ETH ecosystem is too large to die quick. Maybe we will see slow extinction but it's not in the one day. But I think ETH developing team and community are quite smart not to allow such end. And we will see more expensive ETH and more wide and quick ETH blockchain.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 02:28:08 AM
Today was an indicative tendence.
If bitcoin grows and Ethereum stops, it means that this last one has not enough space to grow in future, imho.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
I think we will not see such a large drop in the price of ethereum. Many of my friends have now ceased to mine Ethirium. Just all turned off as there is no profit. With the growth of the crypto market, ethereum will also increase in price.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
October 08, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
Ethereum for $ 50 even in the worst dream I will not dream. I hope that by the end of the year I will see the price of Ethereum about 2 thousand dollars.
Think of something 2000 dollars for ethereum is quite a real price in the near future. Especially if you take into account the new technologies that the team are trying to implement and especially want to remember the new improvement of the platform, which is scheduled for October.
Yes, ethereum is more likely to go up to $ 2,000 than go down to $ 50 in its price. Casper and Plasma projects may well solve in the near future a problem with the scalability of this coin up to several hundred thousand transactions per second instead of the current fifteen, and also significantly improve the functionality of this coin. I think that then its price of $ 2,000 will be quite real.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
October 06, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
in my opinion it's hard to reach the price of 50 $, everyone now understands that the crypto market is experiencing a decrease in the buying scale. but the ETH remains a function that is needed in the development of crypto and that is what is able to withstand the price of ETH so as not to fall too much.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 06, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
The probability of this happening is very low, but I can tell you if BTC touch $3000 that some analysts are projecting, then seeing Ethereum around that figure is very likely. When the price was $1400 who would have believed the price is going below $200 six months later, people need to have open mind in this space
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
October 06, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
$ 50? are you kidding? how do you get such thoughts in your head? it's complete nonsense, friends. This is impossible!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 10:51:18 PM
ETH will never reach $50, I think it's already have hit it's resistance and from here onwards till go up. I doubt it goes to moon this year, but  reaches its all time high in another 1-2 years. Hold your token, don't sell it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 05, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
Ethereum for $ 50 even in the worst dream I will not dream. I hope that by the end of the year I will see the price of Ethereum about 2 thousand dollars.
Think of something 2000 dollars for ethereum is quite a real price in the near future. Especially if you take into account the new technologies that the team are trying to implement and especially want to remember the new improvement of the platform, which is scheduled for October.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 12:07:05 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
October 05, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
There is no way that ETH is touching $50 no matter what are the market condition. Unless the whole market get screwed badly and people start getting out of it, ETH is not going down to $50. That would mean disaster not only for the ETH but for the whole market. ETH has enough community support and the token has utility factor which can keep the price above $150 at least. Moreover, there is a huge volume of trade carried out through ETH. It has the demand part working for it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:29:12 AM
i dont think ethereum would go down to low 100$ , its possible but it wont. Ethereum is still one of the major players in Cryptocurrency and it already have some adoptions . more and more ICOs are coming out even in this bear market altho the fund raising is a bit low compare to the last bull market (dec-jan)
it will still come back to top 1k usd and it will surpased it
Agree!
Moreover, lots of dapps are powered by ethereum. I don't think it is worth only $50.
Today ETH is actually up at coin360, making it even harder to imagine the such a price. So no, I don't think the topic starter is right
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
In my opinon it is not possible for ETH to reach 50$. Too many people youse this blockchain and apps made on it. It's too populair.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
Are these road real as I thing ethereum is not make that low price.  Though it is dawn now but I think it might not get low to $50. I hold some units of ethereum that has fall below $300 and I am hoping that it is going to appreciate.
in the phenomena of the ethereum team, we should see in the near future the stabilization of the market and the slow rise in the price of ethereum. only he will reach the price of $ 240, then below will not fall.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 04, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
Are these road real as I thing ethereum is not make that low price.  Though it is dawn now but I think it might not get low to $50. I hold some units of ethereum that has fall below $300 and I am hoping that it is going to appreciate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
i do not think eth will go to that low.now it has good support level as i see.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 03, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

I think this is impossible to move back to 50usd each.sorry but for me this is impossible anymore.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
I think this is a test for Ethereum.
Currently, the price of Ethereum really surprised many people because the value of the price could drop dramatically.
I am sure that Ethereum experienced a very tight coin selection so that market conditions became unstable.
But I believe there will be an ethereum price increase by the end of this year, maybe a little slow to rise but this is a sure thing.
Pages:
Jump to: