Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 42. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 04:54:04 PM
I can definitely tell that ethereum has got to a really big point of progress, the thing is, that I expected it to be a bit like bitcoin in terms of pumping way more (something it wasn't capable of doing).
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
cant imagine that that will happen.

But I am very sure that if it happened safely controlled.
after that, many big players will certainly buy eth

what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 04:52:23 PM
Now more and more people begin to sell cryptocurrency and to fix losses. Now in strongly correction I will wait for Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
I think such news can be up to 50 to reach , but of course I would not want to so the price was heavily portfolio
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Huh. I can't stand if in case ethereum drops to that far. I have made a huge amount into wherein expecting to get good returns and this happens  Cry.
Activity: 60
September 10, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
Ethereum may continue in its plunge in as much as the patronage for ICO continue to fall because it is a major use-case scenario for ethereum, hopefully it does not fall to 50$
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 10, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
The price fell below $ 200 and I was a little scared. It seemed to me that ETH would dramatically go up after a few days of falling. I do not understand the reasons for such a strong fall.
Activity: 518
September 10, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
50 the price is very low , I think Yes, such rates will not come , I guess max would be $ 120
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 10, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
$50 seem to me that it is not enough for 1 ETH, but nevertheless I exclude option to see it for $100 for one eth. I think it minimum possible price this year.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 10, 2018, 03:51:58 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

Actually this is a big problem for ETH holders, and ETH is in big trouble due to unlimited total supply. How the ETH price will increase if the total supply also increases. I think ETH developers need to change the supply system in a limited way, so that the maximum amount that will be contested together.
Activity: 579
September 10, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
I still hope that the ethereum will not fall so low, it is one of the most valuable altcoins and many keep it for a long time.
for today there are two types of crypto currency users who are eager to see the etherium for $ 50, because they want to invest at even cheaper prices, but they have the means to live. And other people earn crypto currency and this is their only source of income. They definitely do not benefit from falling prices.
Activity: 392
September 10, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
50$ is certainly not possible as most of the ICO based on ethereum platform and their mode of acceptance widely dependent on ETH, so ICO's would suffer a great loss which are currently raising. but yes ETH could be in a range between $175 to $250 for time being, also i have heard about Ethereum 2.0 so lets see how it goes ahead.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
I still hope that the ethereum will not fall so low, it is one of the most valuable altcoins and many keep it for a long time.
Activity: 295
September 10, 2018, 03:20:37 PM
If ETH will be back to 50$ a lot of people will lose their funds and some of them wil be bankrupt. If you look at the chart of eth for last month you may start to panic. I hope ETH will be back to 1000$
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 10, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
I hope so much that the market will not sink about these marks, although anything can happen. At the moment, the rate is $ 200, which is already lower than last year. But, if the ethereum drops to $ 50, then I will consider this as a chance for investing.
Any drop in Ethereum can be considered as a chance for investment. In my personal opinion, this is an immortal coin that will die one of the last, if such a scenario of course comes.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
I can't believe this post is even relevant but unfortunately this guy is looking like some sort of Swami.  I don't know how the hell anyone could have made this call without inside knowledge.  This entire market feels like it is under complete control. 
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 02:57:21 PM
I think that up to $ 50 he definitely will not sink. But it will cost a maximum of $ 130. Although this is a crypto market. Here everything can be.
Activity: 79
September 10, 2018, 02:48:31 PM
For me I don't think ethereum will ever run down to 50 USD, that is not going to happen, I just post a topic considering why ethereum will still go up, check them out
Support. Ethereum doesn't go down that low. Because he has an iron bottom, below which he can not fall, because it is held by new altcoins.
Activity: 350
September 10, 2018, 01:43:47 PM
I think that Ethereum is a good coin. This coin has a fairly fast transaction speed and relatively inexpensive transaction cost. I think that Ethereum will be able to grow, but maybe not this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 10, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
Hmmm, The truth is that no body knows the real price Ethereum will some days to come. But Ethereum might start its bullrun from here.
Pages:
Jump to: