Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 43. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 11:32:04 AM
Prices are falling and BTC dominance continues to increase. Today BTC dominates with over 55%. Two days ago it was 54%. Ethereum has today about 10.2% dominance. We have to wait and see how the ETH course develops now. I think it will still fall. but when I will buy I do not know today yet.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
Very few chance to see the ethereum for $ 50, I can still believe that it will cost 140 a week, maybe two. This will be the minimum of 2018, then only growth awaits us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 10, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
Down to 100-150, not lower, because bitcoin is going to finish the correction soon. Lower will mean death
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
I hope so much that the market will not sink about these marks, although anything can happen. At the moment, the rate is $ 200, which is already lower than last year. But, if the ethereum drops to $ 50, then I will consider this as a chance for investing.
Activity: 83
September 09, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
I think this is unlikely. I think ETH price is already low, chances of recovery are still ahead.
Activity: 89
September 09, 2018, 10:56:29 PM
I am not sure that ethereum (ETH) will touch such a very low price. it's too low, even though ethereum's price is falling now but I'm not sure if the price will fall as low as that Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 09, 2018, 09:31:43 PM
As large companies certainly do not want their stock prices to experience a very deep decline, even though we already know that the supply from Ethereum is unlimited and has now reached more than 100 million and that also makes me a little worried whether Ethereum will not have high value? but if you look at current price developments, Ethereum is still able to survive at $ 200 with a very high risk because it's very easy the price drops $ 50 if BItcoin experiences a deep correction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 09, 2018, 09:25:46 PM
From the way price trend looks, I think it is possible that ETH will go as low as $50. A lot of people fail to believe that this could happen because they are being blinded on the ETH's current coin rank. In case that it happens, I will make sure to buy as many ETH as  I can because I know that it will recover and work its way up again.
Activity: 81
September 09, 2018, 09:21:55 PM
For me I don't think ethereum will ever run down to 50 USD, that is not going to happen, I just post a topic considering why ethereum will still go up, check them out
Activity: 146
September 09, 2018, 09:14:42 PM
The price of Ethereum in this year's market has indeed fallen very seriously. But I think it is unlikely to drop to $50. The price of Ethereum is really low, only about $200. But I don't think it will fall to $50.
Activity: 220
September 09, 2018, 09:09:21 PM
Yes, I can now see a decline from Ethereum and other coins. In addition, ETH is one of the best coins, but has a very low percentage. This is very surprising. And if the price drops to $ 50, I'm sure the price is falling.
Hopefully Ethereum won't get to that point, it's too low.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 09:05:52 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
I think it is little ipossible for eth to be that low. It will stop in some point but not that low. We can find the right price to buy in more becase the price of it will be high again in the near future. We need to be more patient and find the right time to sell and buy in some.
Activity: 77
September 09, 2018, 08:21:12 PM
This most likely will never happen, don't worry about it! Some new projects this year will boost the popularity of the ETH
Activity: 95
September 09, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
As for me, ethereum is one of the most useful coin in my opinion and it has a lot of room to grow. If the supply is the problem the Dev's can do something about it.im sure with time everything is going to be okay..
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 09, 2018, 03:30:06 PM
For me the worst value of ETHEREUM this year will be limit to 150 USD each.
this is the worst and we should not wait for more deep.
it may not be reach also as of now ETH is at 190 USD which is a good value to buy now.

It all depends on Bitcoin. If its fall does not stop at $ 5000, then we can see the price of the Ethereum at $ 100, or maybe $ 50. This scenario is extremely unlikely, in my opinion. Personally, I plan to buy ETH at $ 100 and do not expect a bigger collapse. In any case, when a new round of growth begins in the market, Ethereum will return to its highs, so do not worry about the price now.
I dont think bitcoin price has any association with ethereum. Have watched how ethereum dumps this year, just like every other altcoins, carelessly and without resistance. The dip will be deep, beyond what some people expect. I dont understand what the community is doing to help and if all other measures like the cap are not taking, It wont be good by the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
September 09, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
For me the worst value of ETHEREUM this year will be limit to 150 USD each.
this is the worst and we should not wait for more deep.
it may not be reach also as of now ETH is at 190 USD which is a good value to buy now.

It all depends on Bitcoin. If its fall does not stop at $ 5000, then we can see the price of the Ethereum at $ 100, or maybe $ 50. This scenario is extremely unlikely, in my opinion. Personally, I plan to buy ETH at $ 100 and do not expect a bigger collapse. In any case, when a new round of growth begins in the market, Ethereum will return to its highs, so do not worry about the price now.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
some time ago i didn't think we had to think about such a price, but it seems like we might see the price. sad how the market is currently developing.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
September 09, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
I dont think ETH price 50$ !ETH one of  most popular and useable crypto currency.
I think  ETH price will up again. Time to buy eth ...

No to much profit for whales later, buy the deep and sell high, all altcoin in one way or another are manipulated.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
September 09, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
I do not exclude that such a whole can happen, because today ETH shows some strange behavior in the market, because it clearly does not react to the dynamics of BTC, which today shows sometimes bullish sentiments.
That is right, it will not go down to $50 so no need to worry about if, eth is falling right now due to many reasons, but there are also lots of reasons for the investors to buy back so nothing to worry about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
I do not exclude that such a whole can happen, because today ETH shows some strange behavior in the market, because it clearly does not react to the dynamics of BTC, which today shows sometimes bullish sentiments.
Pages:
Jump to: