Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 57. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 08:16:07 PM
Eth to $50??? That will be my greatest surprise in crypto world should Eth fall as low as that. Eth is currently struggling to maintain stability in this bear season but for such a deep fall, I doubt.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:00:16 PM
If the price go lower, ETH will become its original version. Sharks and investors leave. No one believe in the cryptos. The market will die. Maybe new technology will be born.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:49:23 PM
I believe that Ethereum will not reach $ 50, I think that it is worth $ 500 most likely, I believe in Ethereum and its technologies
Activity: 121
August 27, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
It's best to invest in 50$ and im waiting for it, that is my prediction also to drop the price and have some token to hodl.
Activity: 137
August 27, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
I don't think so that ethereum will drop that hard in 50$ i believe that it will not drop in 100$.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 06:50:17 PM
I doubt if ethereum can ever stand up and rise to its peak of $1000 as it was before the downturn. I'm surprised and still wondering what could be the cause.
Ethereum could go near that price if there was a lot of support from the people that actually invested in it. If they didn't invest in Ethereum then mostly all that they can say is straight banter.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 06:48:12 PM
Ethereum can not down to such amount. Since I had joined crypto and the market has been fluctuating, it has never dip to that extent. The worst it can dip to is $200 and nothing more.
Activity: 8
August 27, 2018, 06:47:57 PM
It seems to me that it is impossible to predict, now any manipulation can both reset the rate from 500 to 200, and raise to 700
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

what do you think?

Well, if ETH's use is only for ICOs, it's still more than 99% of the other coins out there which doesn't even have this usefulness, and which for the moment are totally useless. But of course the price can tank as much as it wants - it's all a matter of speculation.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 06:34:23 PM
Etheruem, road down to 50$ I don't really think this is going to happen, though the market keeps going down but no matter how bad the market might be, it will never get to 50$ before it recover back to its normal price. This is my opinion about this issue. 
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 27, 2018, 06:31:01 PM
My speculation about eth maybe can make everyone disagree for this, I was saw the chart that eth will be down until 0.025btc. Let see what happen next.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
I doubt if ethereum can ever stand up and rise to its peak of $1000 as it was before the downturn. I'm surprised and still wondering what could be the cause.
Activity: 308
August 27, 2018, 06:21:26 PM
If the developers manage to increase the speed of the ETH network to 500-1000 transactions per second, then we will be able to see the road to 1000-1500 dollars.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
$50 is unlikely, but I think it's probably going to be $120, $120 is probably the final price of eth, $120 is probably a good purchase price.

It is very rational seeing that eth has no limited number of coins. There will be inflation. While the gas price is too high. People tend to move to new smart contract like achain, neo, and etc, and eth forks. The tokens of eth created are too many. The network is so heavy with them. Useless coins or tokens are created everyday while the dex market is growing. Dex market itself causes new burden of network that increase higher gas price. Yeah, developers are looking for alternatives, when the dex markets of new eth alts are created, I think, there will be high inflation of ethereum.
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 06:18:46 PM
$50 is odd value for ETH, i don't think it will happen in future. But $150 or less may be happend in this year because ICO market is not doing well this year. And 95% project runs on the platform of ETH. So if project fails, then it will effect ETH price and it's happening. ICO market need trusted and strong projects, so that investors do their job fearlessly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
I would like to see Ethereum at $150 . That would be a call for all in for me. We will rather see ETH at $1.5 k even
end of this year, but we can dream about the $150 as in Crypto everything is possible.
Activity: 630
August 27, 2018, 06:10:28 PM
I dont think so.  As long as majority of ICO still using its platform and smart contract it will never reach down USD50.  Unless all ICO migrate to stellar platform or others than maybe it will.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
Ethereum road down 50$ you must be kidding me yes or true the market is in a bear status and prices of coin are fast dropping but ethereum can not go as low as, 50$
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
no one will tell you what will really be the price of ETH. it all depends on his development. and I expect that its price will exceed $ 1500.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

what do you think?

Technically the next levels for Ether are 205 and then 110. But I am sure that 200-210 will be a final bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: