Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 53. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 17
August 31, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
I prefer to hold eth, I think the price will increase, whether it's time, I just see the current situation is not normal, where eth does not move, go up or down, I will continue to hold it
same with me, rise begins hopefully this is the turning point for the increase ethereum prices because for me ethereum is good to use and I do what you do i hope luck with us  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 31, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
I prefer to hold eth, I think the price will increase, whether it's time, I just see the current situation is not normal, where eth does not move, go up or down, I will continue to hold it
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
Ether is a very developed coin, the number of users of crypto is growing, so I think that the Ether will grow in price. I hope this will happen in late autumn.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
I think that people just no longer trust the ICO. ETH has no worthy competitor yet. All the money I would not keep in ETH, but 30% can be safely.

Yes you are right. Nobody trust ICO anymore. I hope that eth will find another application

It all depends on the users and what kind of applications we will see from them I think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:59:35 PM
I don't think so. It is impossible that the price was so low. At the moment, we see that the price has stopped falling, and is held in one position. So your guess is wrong. And I am sure that in the near future the price will begin to rise.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
Personally, I do not think ethereum will fall as low as this amount because it is very low and for it to fall this much, it means there is really no demand for it but I am sure it wouldn't fall this much before the bull run will start.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
I think that people just no longer trust the ICO. ETH has no worthy competitor yet. All the money I would not keep in ETH, but 30% can be safely.

Yes you are right. Nobody trust ICO anymore. I hope that eth will find another application
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 03:48:43 PM
I think in this market you can see everything, even Ethereum for $ 50 , but I think that of course will not reach this level , I think the edge it will be 150
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
right, no matter happens at the present worth isn't solely ETH however others square measure an equivalent, thanks to several things particularly the amount of individuals WHO square measure more and more skeptical with the existence of ICOs and and ICO scams so no matter makes the market wait and see to be ready to support all new coins with work contracts with ETH therefore so far several of the coins that are stuck cannot have a worth.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 31, 2018, 03:47:12 PM
I understood the topic nonsocially. It's that the etherium strive for $ 50, which I do not understand. This is unthinkable and this I think should not happen.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
I consider that it is simply impossible that Ethereum reached the price of 50$. This will bring down the market and the community will lose faith in the cryptocurrency. I hope that we will never see such a price on the ETH.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
August 31, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
I believe that ETH will not be able to fall to the price of 50 USD and its value should be much greater. Since it is the ETH that has the most developed ecosystem and offers the opportunity to create projects on its platform. Especially today I had a video in which I was told about the launch of futures on ETH. If things go wrong in favor of these news, then probably we will soon see To The Moon!
At the current price, it feels like he has fallen so deep, let alone when he reaches $50, it will make it getting worse. In the event that ecosystem and it's platform that used by many project is useful, certainly there will another story of what happened. There are bunch of project use eth platform now, but eth still remain down.
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
ETH decrease continuously. Current is $ 263. But in my opinion, it will drop to $ 150. Should I buy it now?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Everything depends on you. Read the news and draw conclusions. Councils don't listen. Good luck.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 31, 2018, 02:46:51 PM
I'm dead sure it will never happen in the future I know eth is weak now but it's not means that eth has no potential I hope I will rise soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
a very powerful project with the Ethereum project and white paper. It is very unlikely that the price is $ 50. I think the value will increase soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
August 31, 2018, 02:39:00 PM
after the last news, I think it will be correct, if eth is open for futures, I will not know what to do next will be very bad. the number of prizes will now decrease.
Activity: 226
August 31, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
ETH will not fall to such a low level. I am confident that most investors will actively buy this coin at a time when the price falls below 200 dollars. This will provoke a new wave of growth.
ETH is now ready to bounceback again on its current price ,I believe this coming ber months ETH are one of a more demand by investors that the most reliable to buy because it's platform has a similarity of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
ETH will not fall to such a low level. I am confident that most investors will actively buy this coin at a time when the price falls below 200 dollars. This will provoke a new wave of growth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 31, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
i would be jumping all over at $50 dont see it going that low, hard to seein dropping under 100
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 31, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
I believe that ETH will not be able to fall to the price of 50 USD and its value should be much greater. Since it is the ETH that has the most developed ecosystem and offers the opportunity to create projects on its platform. Especially today I had a video in which I was told about the launch of futures on ETH. If things go wrong in favor of these news, then probably we will soon see To The Moon!
Pages:
Jump to: