Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 6. (Read 12411 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
Even Vitalik Buterin said at some point that Ethereum was never meant to be a store of value in which people would put tons of money and see it grow, because it just lacks the characteristics of what ham,es a good store of value. He didn't even expect it to go much beyond $7 or so. The whole Ethereum  thing is a big clusterfuck waiting to collapse. It doesn't really sale, the blockchain that they use it's cluttered with trash (this is why we need a fee market) etc. Money is not a turin complete world computer, that is the last thing you want for a solid store of value.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
this week if it comes down it seems to touch the $ 150 number, and I will buy a little at that price
copper member
Activity: 40
November 12, 2018, 06:35:34 PM
As Alex said I believe alot of the reason price of Ethereum drops is because ICO's sell of ETH to further project development. Somewhere I seen a chart once that had all the calculations of current ICO's and ETH brought in. If I can ever find it again I'll post it but it's hard to say if Ethereum will ever drop below $100 again.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
Nothing is impossible for price dump in crypto market so there is always a chance that Ethereum might go down to $50 but on the other hand, i have this biggest doubt that it will never touch $50 because there are millions of investors who are also bullish to buy Ethereum just like the demand on bitcoin. Well, if ethereum will go down to $50, i am pretty sure that all erc20 tokens will also be dumped hard. I will put all my money on my bank account of ethereum will go down below $50 and hide it to my hardwallet.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 06:32:06 PM
too much ethereum comes out and few defend it.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
Ethereum serves as a platform through which people can use ether tokens to create and run applications and, more importantly, smart agreements. A great example is renting a car through an application that uses Ethereum. It's more than a token in my opinion that the value should exceed $ 1,000
November 12, 2018, 06:30:37 PM
After seeing what happened right now, it's hard to say what could be the right value and how deeper ETH can go, if that speculations happen then I'll be more than willing to buy more for that cheaper value, maybe this really creating panic to those who are still holding at large, they are been moved by the situations and doesn't seen any clear path where the market for ETH is heading, let see in coming days or months if this speculation will  happen.
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
This will kill so many good projects and team which used Etherium platform.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
I do not believe that the ethereum will drop to $ 50. If it happens - I'll take a loan and buy all the money for the ethereum
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
with the other commentators that its total supply must certainly be capped to retain its intrinsic value despite the extreme bearish sentiments.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
If we talk about ETH down, it is true that ETH will go down. All of this is due to the genius of ETH (Vitalik) who has moved to handle ETC today. But, ETH will not fall to that depth. I'm sure if ETH falls to $ 50, people will leave.
I expect ETH will remain at the current price until the end of this year, it is the Chinese market that has kept ETH prices so far, no less or more.
November 12, 2018, 06:08:55 PM
I don't think Ethereum's price will be lower than $ 200, the price of the bitcoin has to be very drop, so  that the ethereum price of $ 50 to go down, i hope we do not see such a market.
November 12, 2018, 06:07:32 PM
When you invest in eth, you are investing in more than a crypto.
November 12, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
It seems to me that in the bull market Ethereum price will return to its previous price records.
November 12, 2018, 06:02:57 PM
Because the control of developers and big investors, combined with the help of people, eth still maintained at a very good price, the opportunity for it to go down to a lower price is almost impossible, $170 is probably the last wall to stop this collapse. ETH will not allow its value to be lower than that price, it knows if it breaks that price, it will have no way back, and not just it, the whole market will be pulled down along with it, unless the market goes to the bottom of development, this means a complete collapse, otherwise we will never see $50 / ETH.
November 12, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
I hope the price of Ethereum stop going down. So many panic sellers, but I am trying not to panic. Just hold and wait.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 05:47:29 PM
I think the real value of ETH is around 100$. You are right, the total supply of ETH is increasing every day and it is infinite. That means ETH will never rise in the future and when the bear market is too strong, ETH is the most hurt. And now ETH is on the way down my target
I really do not want to believe that Ethereum can fall to$ 100, on the other hand it can be considered as a positive thing. All those who have not bought coins before will be able to buy them now.
November 12, 2018, 05:23:32 PM
Ethereum declines in price these past weeks, but it's not alone. Almost all coins are declining including bitcoin.
November 12, 2018, 05:20:33 PM
in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
Activity: 15
November 12, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
Anyway, I'll be sure to buy lots of ETH if it ever gets to $50 as I believe in ETH future and its solid foundation as well as how famous it is.
Pages:
Jump to: