Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 7. (Read 12411 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:48:52 PM
I think this is not a good question now, as ETH rise up again and having its value more than 300 USD.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
No, I don't think that ETH's value is around 50 USD. This is just a temporary downtrend of it. When it go to the bottom of the price, it will raise again and I think its value is around 500 USD for its application at the current time
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 04:30:55 PM
Who thinks what about the ethereum? What happened to the price? why did she fall so much? What do you think now is the time to buy the ethereum or wait for more drops in the price?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 12, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

If this could happen to become 50usd each eth, then the world will shaken on me, i cannot accept this token, ive been investing a lot on ETH,i should do something to let this not to happen,i would employ different prayers for this one. 50usd each is possible but i hope it could not happen as i would have a major loss of all my investments.
November 12, 2018, 04:20:33 PM
According to Tom Lee ETH is preparing for a vigorous growth. He said it will be 1900$by the end of the year
November 12, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
I think the real value of ETH is around 100$. You are right, the total supply of ETH is increasing every day and it is infinite. That means ETH will never rise in the future and when the bear market is too strong, ETH is the most hurt. And now ETH is on the way down my target
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 03:39:20 PM
This is too low forecast Ethereum still turn into the most well known altcoin that have most elevated market top. Ethereum isn't poop coin however this crypto changed crypto world to be vastly improved, the shrewd contract of Ethereum been utilized by numerous huge organization. ETH is most grounded altcoin looked at others we can see it from the historical backdrop of cost since 2015 when begun tradeable just around $3 and the most astounding value a year ago $1200.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 03:35:29 PM
Even Vitalik Buterin said at some point that Ethereum was never meant to be a store of value in which people would put tons of money and see it grow, because it just lacks the characteristics of what ham,es a good store of value. He didn't even expect it to go much beyond $7 or so. The whole Ethereum  thing is a big clusterfuck waiting to collapse. It doesn't really sale, the blockchain that they use it's cluttered with trash (this is why we need a fee market) etc. Money is not a turin complete world computer, that is the last thing you want for a solid store of value.
November 12, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
I think that ETH is a valuable coin and the price of $ 50 is clearly understated. despite the fall of the market, I believe that in the future the price of ETH will be about $ 800
November 12, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
At times this itself getting to be an issue for the growth of ethereum makes people ignore ico and concentrate on top listed altcoins. From my view ico's were a must which were contributing good to the entire market capital of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 3
November 12, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
Sure, it has problems, but scalability and fees are directly being addressed now with solutions already coming up and being implemented by the end of the year.
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
Some people have a special desire - they want to see how Ethereum is falling. These guys simply plan to buy these altcoins cheap, and later, make millions on ETH growth.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 12, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
This will kill so many good projects and team which used Etherium platform.

It seems to me that most of the good projects will survive. Even if the price drops to 50$. For sure it will be a difficult period for them, but with the proper involvement of the teams they will stay on the market.
November 12, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
This will kill so many good projects and team which used Etherium platform.
November 12, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
all i wish is it could resist a little more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 12, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
I do not think that the price will drop to $50, especially if this situation is not supported by some bad news. Greed will work and people will start buying.

No way we can expect ETH to fall back to 50$ in fact we can expect it to rise to 500$ which can happen in couple of months itself if btc rises and then stabilizes for some time. We cannot be so negative about the market as it has being on slower side but a stable one from some months now.
November 12, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
A very unrealistic figure of $ 50 for the Etherium. Even $ 216 it was insulting. For me it's not his price. Negative news and the action of sharks playing on the slide brought the situation to the lows of 2018.
November 12, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
However, a 50-dollar price per ethereum is too low.
November 12, 2018, 01:45:01 PM
For me, I believe in eth and have moved my base portfolio to be eth based instead of btc based.
Activity: 15
November 12, 2018, 01:43:42 PM
I don't think anyone can prove that the value will only be $ 50, if that happens then there will be lots of altcoins that are worthless and the market will hurt. I think $ 260 will be the cheapest price
Pages:
Jump to: