Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 64. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
August 22, 2018, 04:09:52 AM
A year from now people will be looking at the charts and kicking themselves for not putting more money into Ethereum when it dipped below $300. They will look at how it performed against other cryptocurrencies and wish they traded all their Bitcoin for it as well. The simple fact is that the Ethereum Platform has more projects in development than all the other cryptocurrencies combined, including Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
It's temporary falling, hold on and keep waiting , rising will be incredible.
Activity: 153
August 22, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
Ethereum, is truly having some great esteem and in light of this esteem the various essential ERC 20 Project contracts are running effectively and I think this will keep going for long haul as there is no other option to Ethereum for the time being.
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
I dont think 50 dollars is possible with ETH, people forget this blockchain is perhaps one of a few with a real working product, once casper is introduced and scaling, then we go up, ICOs are piggy backing eth as most wont ever develop their own blockchains
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 22, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
it will never happen, because in my opinion the lowest point of the Ethereum price will drop only at the price of $ 250 and after that ethereum prices will increase and never go down again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 22, 2018, 03:50:06 AM
No it should not go down that far because ETH is one of the establish crypto and there is a huge platform of coins using ethereum platform so there is no excuse that ETH will going to fall down that much. There is a good time for ethereum maybe not for now.

There is an opinion, it is not mine, but I agree with it, since it is very logical.
A powerful increase in the price of the etherium came at the moment of excitement around ICO. At that time, a large number of venture investors were interested in cryptocurrencies, but they didn't have an understanding of the essence of product.
Therefore, they sell previously purchased coins.
When recovery begins, the price of etherium may not return to past highs, since at the moment, there are alternatives for it. For example, EOS
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
August 22, 2018, 03:44:46 AM
No it should not go down that far because ETH is one of the establish crypto and there is a huge platform of coins using ethereum platform so there is no excuse that ETH will going to fall down that much. There is a good time for ethereum maybe not for now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:38:41 AM
Don't think this would ever happen. Tho, the price in the market might be unfavourable and going down badly but it won't get worse to $50
Activity: 54
August 22, 2018, 03:37:40 AM
We can see a situation in the recent market, Bitcoin continues to rise, and ETH is still below $300, which means that ETH is losing value, and we can't estimate it at the bottom!
Activity: 163
August 22, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
Ethereum is really going down and it's creating fear for me. But I just hope it doesn't fall way down to $50...it will be a disaster.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 03:28:08 AM
Eventually yes, end of summer crypto is down. End of year market is up
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
August 22, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
after reading your post, I think buying eth at $ 200 right now is great. But in my opinion, this will not happen, Eth is the currency that maintains the ethereum network. If at that price, What do you think are the ethereum ecosystems? lol

ETH doesn't need to be worth a lot to be able to "maintain the etehreum network". it is just a token that is used as a fuel for smart contracts, it could have had no value at all and still work.

that is the problem with ethereum bag holders. none of you even know what ETH is! you just hold it because you think it can make you rich.
in fact this is one of the main reasons why it is getting dumped.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
This will not be probably the scenario we can look up to. You know, ETH is a real good coin with a real good team behind it and a great creator and he's well known. So I believe it will not go down as much as it could.

I think the market will continue to decline this year, but I do not think ETH will fall back on that price, if it drops to $ 50, I think it will take us several years to recover as early this year
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 03:18:16 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum is overestimated by people, and Ethereum will fall to less than $100. This is my point of view.
Activity: 158
August 22, 2018, 01:45:21 AM
Ethereum as a crypto currency is a widely used currency among ICOs as their payment blockchain because of ETH possession of smart base contract functionality. So it has become a more popular coin and it is the best coin after bitcoin. So it has the potential to be great later in the future and I see no reason why its price will drop as low as $50. So I do not support you saying ETH is on the road down to $50. ETH price is still around $280 now and the market will definitely survive soon. Then its price will go higher again. So ETH can never go down as low as $50.
Activity: 197
August 21, 2018, 08:14:35 AM
No) Now it's the most used token in cryptoworld and almost all ICOs on ethereium platform, people will not let him fall so low.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 07:55:13 AM
Now such a situation on the market that all have pismimistic attitudes, and accordingly many give such forecasts as an ethereum for $ 50. I think the price of the ethereum will not fall if the rest will hold. Just now this trend. If everything goes up again, then the ethereum will also go up
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 21, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
after reading your post, I think buying eth at $ 200 right now is great. But in my opinion, this will not happen, Eth is the currency that maintains the ethereum network. If at that price, What do you think are the ethereum ecosystems? lol
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
August 21, 2018, 07:45:31 AM
I do not think that the price of an Eth coin can be so much cheaper. The team is constantly working on the etherium platform. In the future, the platform can become very fast. The competitors of the platform are far behind.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 07:43:43 AM
This will not be probably the scenario we can look up to. You know, ETH is a real good coin with a real good team behind it and a great creator and he's well known. So I believe it will not go down as much as it could.
Pages:
Jump to: