Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 62. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 05:05:47 AM
I do not think this will happen so that the price has fallen so low to $ 50 in this currency there is demand and it is involved in many transactions
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 05:02:34 AM
It can go down or up and what we need to have is just a faith. If we are sure that the price will up again then this time is the good time to make buy order and vice versa. We for sure can not predict what will happen in the future.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
I think this is unlikely. The price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market. Now the price of Ethereum is less than $300, but I think the price of Ethereum will not continue to fall. I think the market Will get a rebound.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
August 27, 2018, 04:59:42 AM
I also think that Ethereum's value can continue to decrease , but 50$ forecast is too pessimistic as for me . I think Ethereum won't go lower than 200$ unless most part of projects will decide to dump their ETH at this levels . If it will happen , ETH can be dumped to 100 $ but only for a short period of time .
Activity: 28
August 27, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
Winning lately Ethereum has experienced a decline in market prices exceeding 50% of the normal price. I myself don't know what the main cause is. Obviously this is very worrying for me and my friends who have invested their money in Ethereum to buy the coins. I hope this will be temporary and Ethereum will return to normal again. Hopefully like that.
Activity: 238
August 27, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
While a drop is inevitable, I don't think eth will go down to $50, I think it will go down to $200.

The whole market is in a bearish trend. But I'm still optimistic that the moral values may explode this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 27, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
It is a general bearish for all cryptocurrency, not only ETH. As for ETH going down as low as $50, I dont think so and if it happen then it is given room for more people to buy and hodl ETH.  ETH has given birth to many other crypto that we see today and i believe more project will come in through the platform.
Activity: 68
August 27, 2018, 04:11:09 AM
many people have many opinions, I believe that ETH is the fuel, energy for the entire blockchain and cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
I think that the current drop in the price of a crypto currency is a temporary phenomenon. Now a lot of people start to panic and sell their coins at a cheap price. I do not recommend this. The price ETH will soon return to $ 500 and will continue to grow.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
August 27, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
I think a lot needs to happen before ETH will fall to that price point. It is still one of the strongest crypto projcts out there and it will be for somee time. However, some other promising projects are starting to emerge and it is not unthinkable they will one day pass ETH in terms of user base, useability and market cap. But I think that day is still a long way to go.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 27, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
I don't think eth will go down to 50usd. I think the price now will be the lowest price for eth. I am looking forward for eth to recover soon . I think before this year ends it will rise high again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 27, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
Ethereum has unlimited supply but the amount of mined Ethers are slowly decreasing. So still Ethereum could be considered as a deflation currency, like Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

The crypto space is really volatile because it is only here on its infancy stage, so it is really hard to determine that. For me nomatter what the price is, these days is the very good time to enter. I think that people will regret not going in during this dip. it is just my own opinion though
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
August 27, 2018, 03:46:40 AM
I agree in that the right level in my opinion for ETH is under $100, more around the $0 - $30 range. People should/will focus on projects rather than price.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:42:01 AM
No, this level is very unsuitable for Eth, I think that it is not sooo strong that it could get this level. Eth is close to its restoring and I hope for this changing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
Ethereum is the strongest altcoins and as a holder of ethereum i dont believe that it will go down to $50  i am sure that it will never happen for me the price od eth will just be stable at $250 but for sure it will not dump anynore on the market.
Your conclusion is pretty basic, same as I thought $250 appropriate for ethereum at this time. if it drops to $ 50, there may be other coins that are better than etherum. for now I have not found a coin that is more attractive than etherum.
Activity: 26
August 24, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
I think 50$ is not possible atleast for now, and in my opinion ethereum can touch 150$ but not lower then that it's just my speculation  but this is crypto market and we all know that no one can tell exact price or analysis of this market.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
I do not think that the price will fall so low. While the ETH is in demand, it is unlikely to fall below $ 150, but as soon as it has some worthy competitors, it is possible that it will go to $ 100
Ethereum is the strongest altcoins and as a holder of ethereum i dont believe that it will go down to $50  i am sure that it will never happen for me the price od eth will just be stable at $250 but for sure it will not dump anynore on the market.
Activity: 644
August 24, 2018, 01:21:12 PM
For me, so $ 200 is the lowest that could be, but in fact already to this price will not return at all ever, only will move up, in General, it has very great prospects, since this is one of the very promising technologies,and most importantly people believe in this token,and in these technologies
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 24, 2018, 01:16:13 PM
I strongly doubt that Ethereum would get as low as $50. At least, not in the near future.
The market in general is on a downtrend, and the best strategy now is to buy, and wait for a bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: